Windows 10: Brother DCP-6690CW printing from laptop

Discus and support Brother DCP-6690CW printing from laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear team, after update first laptop HP I can't print at all. Yesterday second laptop Lenovo automatically downloaded updates and the same problem.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PetrAnděl1, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Brother DCP-6690CW printing from laptop

Dear team, after update first laptop HP I can't print at all. Yesterday second laptop Lenovo automatically downloaded updates and the same problem.I use usb, network and updated firmware at printer as well. Now I can print from all phones and last laptop where I disabled Windows update. Looks like you have bug and I would like to ask you for fixing asap.

Regards Petr

:)

PetrAnděl1, Jun 21, 2020

2. Brother DCP 1610W nOT RESPONDING TO PRINT REQUEST. IT INDICATES DEEP SLEEP?

Brother DCP 1610W Prints out test page but indicates DEEP SLEEP and does not respond to computer?

gordonscott2, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Brother printer DCP-J4110DW no blacktext

Brother printer DCP-J4110DW will not print black text, however it will photo copy and print black text during copy process

any help will be much appreciated ,

John.T.

johnturley2, Jun 21, 2020
  4. d3im Win User

Brother DCP-6690CW printing from laptop

Win10 print problem - Brother DCP-330C scanning but not printing

On friends Windows 10 having suddenly (yesterday) problem with printing on Brother DCP-330C multifunction.
    Windows sees printer online and is set to default.
    Scanning works fine. It's connected via USB.
    Printer works fine on another PC, so printer is OK.
    Brother software sees printer offline but is able to initiate scan.
    Tried reboot PC, another USB port, reboot printer, uninstall/reinstall - nothing helped for this PC.
    Print job can be seen in print queue it says "printing" and after a while it disappears - no error reports but nothing more happens.
    Is there a way how to completely remove all drivers/history of installed printer to start on greenfield?
    Don't know what happened - there was no change in system (don't know if there was any update of win)
    Printer uses driver provided by Windows 10 (manufacturer does not provide separate driver for win 10)
    Thanks in advance.

Thema:

Brother DCP-6690CW printing from laptop

1. Brother DCP-6690CW printing from laptop - Similar Threads - Brother DCP 6690CW

2. Printer Driver Brother DCP-J4120DW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Driver Brother DCP-J4120DW: Following a catastrophic failure of my hard drive I replaced it and did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my Acer laptop. I'm not a novice at this sort of thing and everything went smoothly but for one thing, the Microsoft driver for the Brother DCP-J4120DW printer didn't work...
  3. Printer Driver Brother DCP-J4120DW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Driver Brother DCP-J4120DW: Following a catastrophic failure of my hard drive I replaced it and did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my Acer laptop. I'm not a novice at this sort of thing and everything went smoothly but for one thing, the Microsoft driver for the Brother DCP-J4120DW printer didn't work...
  4. My Brother DCP-L2550DW B&W printer won't print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Brother DCP-L2550DW B&W printer won't print: My Brother DCP-L2550DW B&W printer won't print. My Wi-Fi, etc are all functioning properly. There's no indication coming from the printer as to why it's not connecting to become online....
  5. My printer will not print Brother DCP-L2550DW

My printer will not print Brother DCP-L2550DW: My printer will not print Brother DCP-L2550DW. I tried to uninstall it and then reinstalling it, but that did not help. What could be the problem, and how can I fix it?...
  6. Win10 print problem - Brother DCP-330C scanning but not printing

Win10 print problem - Brother DCP-330C scanning but not printing: On friends Windows 10 having suddenly (yesterday) problem with printing on Brother DCP-330C multifunction. Windows sees printer online and is set to default. Scanning works fine. It's connected via USB. Printer works fine on another PC, so printer is OK. Brother software sees...
  7. Brother DCP-L2540DW driver installation

Brother DCP-L2540DW driver installation: I have had a Brother DCP-L2540DW printer for about five years. Until a week ago, it was operating fine over a USB connection with all requisite Brother software installed. The printer was moved in conjunction with my setting up a home office during the recent quarantine and I...
  8. Brother DCP 1610W nOT RESPONDING TO PRINT REQUEST. IT INDICATES DEEP SLEEP?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brother DCP 1610W nOT RESPONDING TO PRINT REQUEST. IT INDICATES DEEP SLEEP?: Brother DCP 1610W Prints out test page but indicates DEEP SLEEP and does not respond to computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-dcp-1610w-not-responding-to-print-request/3ca1c0de-ab59-4b8c-9543-885da52995e4
  9. Unable to scan from Brother DCP-145C printer

Unable to scan from Brother DCP-145C printer: I need to scan some papers... [for a refund of $ 350,-... which I urgently need] ... but my printer doesn't scan. I try to install Brother driver software (W10 compatible) but the install program says the USB cable is not plugged in [which is incorrect] , in other...
  10. Brother DCP-145C and Windows 10

Brother DCP-145C and Windows 10: I got my Brother DCP-145C about 8 years ago when I had Windows XP. It has been through Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Ever since the second or third big Windows 10 Update, though, I have had problems. It only prints out a fraction of the page for the first half hour or so after I...