Windows 10: Brother HL-3180CDW

Discus and support Brother HL-3180CDW in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows defender blocks my scans, cant save them or email. it worked fine when we had windows 7. Updated to windows 10 windows version 1803 (OS build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UmbertoDelgado, Sep 7, 2018.

1. UmbertoDelgado Win User

Brother HL-3180CDW

Windows defender blocks my scans, cant save them or email. it worked fine when we had windows 7. Updated to windows 10

windows version 1803 (OS build 1734.228). Only need this feature about once a year. That's why now. PS: try windows scan and fax it worked but the resolution was really bad.

:)

UmbertoDelgado, Sep 7, 2018
  2. mwong604 Win User

cant find driver for laserprinter brother HL-1230

Hello. I'm having printer issues as well after upgrading to Windows 10. My Brother HL-1230 printer is no longer is listed as a printer. I've gone to the Brother's website to download the printer driver, but it says it's included with Windows 10. I've
    already tried following their instructions several times, and the printer doesn't detect.

Brother HL-3180CDW 24200d6c-d8e6-4208-9ebf-b9af4d4ac727.jpg

The printer was working perfectly prior to the update, and now I no longer have a printer to use.

Any other suggestions on how to resolve?

mwong604, Sep 7, 2018
  3. sidhartha43 Win User
    Printer Brother HL-5250DN

Printer Brother HL-5250DN

stuck with red status light on and paper light blinking(paper is full). Any Ideas? thx

sidhartha43, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Deepak Kodi Win User

Brother HL-3180CDW

wifi printer brother HL-L2340DW and windows 10 mobile

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let me answer your query regarding Brother HL-L2340DW printer.

You need to use an app called Brother iPrint & Scan to print from mobile.

iPrint&Scan

In the list of supported printers for Windows 10 mobile, the brother HL-L2340DW is not listed. However, you may use the app and check if you can print.

Supported Printers for Windows 10 Mobile:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3083720

Reference:

Downloads | HL-L2340DW | United States | Brother

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Brother HL-3180CDW

1. Brother HL-3180CDW - Similar Threads - Brother 3180CDW

2. Unable to scan from Brother DCP-145C printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to scan from Brother DCP-145C printer: I need to scan some papers... [for a refund of $ 350,-... which I urgently need] ... but my printer doesn't scan. I try to install Brother driver software (W10 compatible) but the install program says the USB cable is not plugged in [which is incorrect] , in other...
  3. Brother DCP-145C won't scan. I cannot install Brother's driver software. Hijacked by W10 !!

Brother DCP-145C won't scan. I cannot install Brother's driver software. Hijacked by W10 !!: I need to scan some papers... [for a refund of $ 350,-... which I urgently need] ... but my printer doesn't scan. I try to install Brother driver software (W10 compatible) but the install program says the USB cable is not plugged in [which is incorrect] , in other...
  4. Printer installation Brother mfc-L5900

Printer installation Brother mfc-L5900: Hello, I have two older computers and an older Brother MFC printer. I purchased a new Brother MFC-L5900 and tried to install the software, however, it was not compatible with Window 7. So I then install Windows 10 to both computers. I also went to the Brother website and...
  5. Brother HL-5140 Printer suddenly stopped working.

Brother HL-5140 Printer suddenly stopped working.: It's actually been about a week that I haven't used my printer, coz I've been printing in the office. But today I had to print and suddenly it wasn't responding. Kept saying it was offline... so I decided to delete the printer then reattach the USB cable on it, hoping...
  6. windows 10 computer saying brother mfc9130cw printer not discoverable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 computer saying brother mfc9130cw printer not discoverable: just got new dell computer with windows 10 and trying to connect to wireless brother printer but computer keeps saying printer undiscoverable when trying to add it. How do I make it discoverable? It was fine with my other dell computer. Also when I put in correct network...
  7. Brother MFC 7820N Printer Scanner no longer works in Windows 10

Brother MFC 7820N Printer Scanner no longer works in Windows 10: Thank You Microsoft, You once again made my life hell by altering your operating system so that it no longer supports my printer/scanners drivers. And there is apparently NO workaround. So now I can print to it - but not scan documents. Thanks. And after spending hours and...
  8. Brother printer scanner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brother printer scanner: The printer works ok, but I cant scan/file or email. The message I get is "Unable to write the file to destination folder Brother say its a Microsoft issue. I am the sole user of my computer, and the only administrator Its so bad, I will have to buy another printer as...
  9. Brother DCP-145C and Windows 10

Brother DCP-145C and Windows 10: I got my Brother DCP-145C about 8 years ago when I had Windows XP. It has been through Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Ever since the second or third big Windows 10 Update, though, I have had problems. It only prints out a fraction of the page for the first half hour or so after I...
  10. Brother printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brother printers: Hi, I am a new Surface Go user - loving it so far. Just had a small hiccup installing a printer driver for my wireless printer. I've checked the Brother website, which shows my printer, HL-2270DW, is compatible with Windows 10 s, but the driver download is not available as...