Windows 10: Brother HL-3180CDW

Discus and support Brother HL-3180CDW in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows defender blocks my scans, cant save them or email. it worked fine when we had windows 7. Updated to windows 10 windows version 1803 (OS build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UmbertoDelgado, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Brother HL-3180CDW

Windows defender blocks my scans, cant save them or email. it worked fine when we had windows 7. Updated to windows 10

windows version 1803 (OS build 1734.228). Only need this feature about once a year. That's why now. PS: try windows scan and fax it worked but the resolution was really bad.

:)

UmbertoDelgado, Sep 7, 2018
  2. mwong604 Win User

cant find driver for laserprinter brother HL-1230

Hello. I'm having printer issues as well after upgrading to Windows 10. My Brother HL-1230 printer is no longer is listed as a printer. I've gone to the Brother's website to download the printer driver, but it says it's included with Windows 10. I've
    already tried following their instructions several times, and the printer doesn't detect.

Brother HL-3180CDW 24200d6c-d8e6-4208-9ebf-b9af4d4ac727.jpg

The printer was working perfectly prior to the update, and now I no longer have a printer to use.

Any other suggestions on how to resolve?

mwong604, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Printer Brother HL-5250DN

Printer Brother HL-5250DN

stuck with red status light on and paper light blinking(paper is full). Any Ideas? thx

sidhartha43, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Brother HL-3180CDW

wifi printer brother HL-L2340DW and windows 10 mobile

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let me answer your query regarding Brother HL-L2340DW printer.

You need to use an app called Brother iPrint & Scan to print from mobile.

iPrint&Scan

In the list of supported printers for Windows 10 mobile, the brother HL-L2340DW is not listed. However, you may use the app and check if you can print.

Supported Printers for Windows 10 Mobile:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3083720

Reference:

Downloads | HL-L2340DW | United States | Brother

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Brother HL-3180CDW

1. Brother HL-3180CDW - Similar Threads - Brother 3180CDW

2. Can't install brothers software.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install brothers software.: Windows 10, Brothers MFC-J485DW printer. Tried Brothers support, they gave up. Newest driver download will not install. Comes up with error halfway threw install. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Brothers\Creative Center\Brother Creative...
  3. Brother MFC-L5900 admin password...

Brother MFC-L5900 admin password...: The MFC-L5900DW, like most printers nowadays, can be managed via a browser. By default, this printer shows the printer status page only; accessing the configuration pages requires the admin password, that by default is "initpass". This printer is in my home and tried to...
  4. NAPS2 Scanning Software | Not scanning a batch via Brother MFC-8500

NAPS2 Scanning Software | Not scanning a batch via Brother MFC-8500: I have an antique Brother MFC 8500 running after not using it for many years. The drivers are native to W1O so that is okay. My problem is not getting it to scan a multiple page batch. I finally caught on that in the front end when they say "single scan" they mean one run...
  5. NAPS2 Scanning Software | Not scanning a batch via Brother MFC-8500

in Windows 10 Support
    NAPS2 Scanning Software | Not scanning a batch via Brother MFC-8500: I have an antique Brother MFC 8500 running after not using it for many years. The drivers are native to W1O so that is okay. My problem is not getting it to scan a multiple page batch. I finally caught on that in the front end when they say "single scan" they mean one run...
  6. Brother driver not in my list at installation but in the Brother people list

Brother driver not in my list at installation but in the Brother people list: HI, I need to install the driver of my HL-5070N printer on my new Windows 10 computer but the driver is not in the list at Windows Update (I took a picture) but the people at Brother can see it in their lists (sent me a picture). I am in Luxembourg, they are in Belgium, not...
  7. my brother just gave me his old computer how do i get rid of everything?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my brother just gave me his old computer how do i get rid of everything?: I have tried factory resetting it would not let me do it for some reason. its kinda frustrating I just want to be able to set up my new computer with out these complications HELP!!!!...
  8. How Do I Fix Brother Printer offline Trouble in Windows 10 pc?

How Do I Fix Brother Printer offline Trouble in Windows 10 pc?: Few days back, I have bought a new lenovo laptop. which came with windows 10 x64. I am trying to add my brother printer into it. but each time, i try to print something it gives me offline error. Why is it doing so? while my brother printer works fine on windows 7 laptop....
  9. icon for brothers printer and scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icon for brothers printer and scanner: I had to reinstall my brother printer and scanner my icon is no longer on desktop. I need it to use the scanner. Any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-for-brothers-printer-and-scanner/6a922a25-07f4-4e47-9e18-dc8741020eb6
  10. How in the world can I make my Brother MFC7345N multifunction printer scanner work AGAIN...

How in the world can I make my Brother MFC7345N multifunction printer scanner work AGAIN...: How in this world can I make my Brother MFC7345N printer scanner work properly using the Brother software AGAIN... don't tell I need to buy another piece of equipent.......