Windows 10: Brother HL-3180CDW

Discus and support Brother HL-3180CDW in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows defender blocks my scans, cant save them or email. it worked fine when we had windows 7. Updated to windows 10 windows version 1803 (OS build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UmbertoDelgado, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Brother HL-3180CDW

Windows defender blocks my scans, cant save them or email. it worked fine when we had windows 7. Updated to windows 10

windows version 1803 (OS build 1734.228). Only need this feature about once a year. That's why now. PS: try windows scan and fax it worked but the resolution was really bad.

:)

UmbertoDelgado, Sep 7, 2018
  2. mwong604 Win User

cant find driver for laserprinter brother HL-1230

Hello. I'm having printer issues as well after upgrading to Windows 10. My Brother HL-1230 printer is no longer is listed as a printer. I've gone to the Brother's website to download the printer driver, but it says it's included with Windows 10. I've
    already tried following their instructions several times, and the printer doesn't detect.

Brother HL-3180CDW 24200d6c-d8e6-4208-9ebf-b9af4d4ac727.jpg

The printer was working perfectly prior to the update, and now I no longer have a printer to use.

Any other suggestions on how to resolve?

mwong604, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Printer Brother HL-5250DN

Printer Brother HL-5250DN

stuck with red status light on and paper light blinking(paper is full). Any Ideas? thx

sidhartha43, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Brother HL-3180CDW

wifi printer brother HL-L2340DW and windows 10 mobile

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let me answer your query regarding Brother HL-L2340DW printer.

You need to use an app called Brother iPrint & Scan to print from mobile.

iPrint&Scan

In the list of supported printers for Windows 10 mobile, the brother HL-L2340DW is not listed. However, you may use the app and check if you can print.

Supported Printers for Windows 10 Mobile:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3083720

Reference:

Downloads | HL-L2340DW | United States | Brother

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Brother HL-3180CDW

1. Brother HL-3180CDW - Similar Threads - Brother 3180CDW

2. How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?: My brother "John Hendrick" is an American and he was arrested in Canada and is currently in jail waiting for his court appearance. The evidence he needs for his defense is in his email account which he does not have access to in jail. How can I access his email so I can give...
  3. How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?: My brother "John Hendrick" is an American and he was arrested in Canada and is currently in jail waiting for his court appearance. The evidence he needs for his defense is in his email account which he does not have access to in jail. How can I access his email so I can give...
  4. How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop: How do I connect a BROTHER Printer to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-brother-printer-to-my-laptop/47e9fb5a-6d75-4d33-ba9a-470e4bf10575
  6. How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop

How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop: How do I connect a BROTHER Printer to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-brother-printer-to-my-laptop/47e9fb5a-6d75-4d33-ba9a-470e4bf10575
  7. How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Brother Printer/Scanner MFC-L3720CDW trying to set up scan to network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother Printer/Scanner MFC-L3720CDW trying to set up scan to network: Hello,I recently got the Brother Printer MFC-L3720CDW and setting up the printer and its functions were simple enough - but when attempting to set up the scanner through going to the printer IP address and that route - it is much more challenging. It is asking me for the...
  9. Brother Printer/Scanner MFC-L3720CDW trying to set up scan to network

Brother Printer/Scanner MFC-L3720CDW trying to set up scan to network: Hello,I recently got the Brother Printer MFC-L3720CDW and setting up the printer and its functions were simple enough - but when attempting to set up the scanner through going to the printer IP address and that route - it is much more challenging. It is asking me for the...
  10. I can't factory rest my brothers old work PC!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't factory rest my brothers old work PC!: My brother used to work in sales for a cell phone company. He had a very nice computer that he handed down to me because he's recently changed jobs. I've factory reset a PC once before, but whatever I try with this laptop, it just simply won't work which basically was just...