Windows 10: Brother Laserjet PRINTER CONSTANTLY goes OFFLINE on Windows 10 computer

Discus and support Brother Laserjet PRINTER CONSTANTLY goes OFFLINE on Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the last update to Win10 my Laserjet shows it is sleeping as per normal but Windows sees the printer as offline when Windows returns from sleep.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EllisConoleyVL, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Brother Laserjet PRINTER CONSTANTLY goes OFFLINE on Windows 10 computer

After the last update to Win10 my Laserjet shows it is sleeping as per normal but Windows sees the printer as offline when Windows returns from sleep. Rebooting the computer solves the problem until the machine sleeps again. The printer remains connected to my network when it sleeps so it seems that the issue may be with WIN10. I have had the printer some years and never a problem until now so need a vector to how to fix. Help

:)

EllisConoleyVL, Nov 9, 2020

2. PRINTER CONSTANTLY goes OFFLINE on Windows 10 computer.

Original Title: PRINTER CONSTANTLY goes OFFLINE

I am using HP officejet 8600 and its constantly reading "offline" by my ASUS Windows 10 laptop. The printer is connected, it says online. Ive tried turning off and on, connecting and unconnecting. It used to make me uninstall the printer and reinstall the
    printer to work. But, now it won't even do that. It is a constant annoying problem. Why would laptop say its offline when it says its online?

PLEASE help

Ellen123456, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    brother MFC260c printer offline

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer shows offline after a power outage. I'll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

The printer status is Offline or Paused.

You may also want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and

Change a printer's status from “offline" to “online"

Let us know how it goes, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Brother Laserjet PRINTER CONSTANTLY goes OFFLINE on Windows 10 computer

PRINTER CONSTANTLY goes OFFLINE on Windows 10 computer.

Well since I have upgraded to Windows 10, there is an endemic problem or issue with the interaction between both of my computers (HP and Asus) and the HP officejet pro 6830. For no apparent reason the printer goes offline

and the only way to get it back is to shut down everything (e.g., computer(s) and printer) and bring them up again.

I've tried every recommended suggestion and NONE of them work Brother Laserjet PRINTER CONSTANTLY goes OFFLINE on Windows 10 computer :( From checking printer services, starting and restarting the service, downloading and running troubleshooting steps, checking for system updates for software.

Everything checks out --unfortunately, it seems to me that this problem is something that Microsoft can't get their act together and fix.

It doesn't help that the Windows 10 error message tells me it's offline, why can't it provide me with an action to

re-select the printer and put the darn thing BACK on line.....why oh why can this not be fixed.

There are too many people reporting problems with almost every type of computer and printer--the only common denominator seems to be Windows 10!!!!! argh.

GEORGIAKILLCRECE, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Brother Laserjet PRINTER CONSTANTLY goes OFFLINE on Windows 10 computer

1. Brother Laserjet PRINTER CONSTANTLY goes OFFLINE on Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Brother Laserjet PRINTER

2. HP laserjet 1005 printer goes offline in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP laserjet 1005 printer goes offline in Windows 10: An HP laserjet 1005 printer goes offline in Windows 10. I've already reinstalled. We've already checked the usb cable, we've already checked the power cord, we've already removed the driver, deleted the print-related registry key and installed it again.. nothing works.The...
  3. HP laserjet 1005 printer goes offline in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laserjet 1005 printer goes offline in Windows 10: An HP laserjet 1005 printer goes offline in Windows 10. I've already reinstalled. We've already checked the usb cable, we've already checked the power cord, we've already removed the driver, deleted the print-related registry key and installed it again.. nothing works.The...
  4. HP laserjet 1005 printer goes offline in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. brother MFC260c printer offline

brother MFC260c printer offline: why does win 10 say my printer is offline when the printer is turned on and connected,it used to work fine up to 5 days ago before I installed the latest update . thought win 10 was supposed to be the best os , never had problems with updates on win 7 or printers going...
  6. How To Fix Brother Printer Offline?

How To Fix Brother Printer Offline?: I have bought a new brother printer & got a brother printer offline error. Please help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-brother-printer-offline/38c3547b-f86e-48f9-a349-055f8c952370
  7. OfficeJet 6600 constantly goes offline

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OfficeJet 6600 constantly goes offline: OfficeJet 6600 constantly goes offline and I have to restart. How do I get it to stay online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/officejet-6600-constantly-goes-offline/6c8c6974-c66d-4dff-aec7-d14709ee5c5c
  8. brother mfc-j470dw printer goes offline

brother mfc-j470dw printer goes offline: my brother mfc-j470dw works fine from IOS devices I own, but recurrently goes to "offline" status and will not print. any idea why. this has happened a lot with windows 10, but may have started before that. I can fix it by removing and reloaoding but that is a pain in the...

Brother MFC J825DW Printer is Offline: Dangit, Microsoft has messed up my printers once again! My Brother MFC J825DW (Inkjet) printer won't print because Windows has set it to offline! My Brother MFC 7460DN (Laser) printer just trucks right along. Anybody know how I can get my Inkjet Brother back...
  10. Printer goes offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer goes offline: Hello, My HP office jet pro 251 DW goes offline at random times. I reset the router and it is OK for several days. This printer is shared on a local network and it is connected to the router LAN # 2 connection. Printer properties shows the IP to be 192.168.1.5. I don't see...