Windows 10: brother mfc-j470dw printer goes offline

Discus and support brother mfc-j470dw printer goes offline in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my brother mfc-j470dw works fine from IOS devices I own, but recurrently goes to "offline" status and will not print. any idea why. this has happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArthurHoffman1, Nov 26, 2018.

1. brother mfc-j470dw printer goes offline

my brother mfc-j470dw works fine from IOS devices I own, but recurrently goes to "offline" status and will not print. any idea why. this has happened a lot with windows 10, but may have started before that. I can fix it by removing and reloaoding but that is a pain in the neck. any suggestions

:)

ArthurHoffman1, Nov 26, 2018

2. Cannot install Brother's printer, MFC J470DW, with Windows 10 on wifi connection

Cannot install on wifi network, Brother's printer, MFC J470DW, on Windows 10. Know printer works on another computer on wifi network.

Richard Waisley, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Wynona Win User

Dangit, Microsoft has messed up my printers once again!

My Brother MFC J825DW (Inkjet) printer won't print because Windows has set it to offline!

My Brother MFC 7460DN (Laser) printer just trucks right along.

Anybody know how I can get my Inkjet Brother back online?

Wynona, Nov 26, 2018
  4. simrick Win User

brother mfc-j470dw printer goes offline

Turn it off and turn it back on?

simrick, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

brother mfc-j470dw printer goes offline

1. brother mfc-j470dw printer goes offline - Similar Threads - brother mfc j470dw

2. Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW: My Brothers printer and scanner No. MFC-J6510DW. I am able to print a document but not able to scan a document. This is a new laptop which does not show the scan function. How do I get this to work?...
  3. Brother MFC-7420 printer issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother MFC-7420 printer issues: We recently got a Brother MFC-7420 printer second hand. It works well, except that if the print density is set to 1200 DPI, which is apparently the default, it prints four times as large as it's supposed to, and only prints the upper left quadrant of the page. If it's set to...
  4. Brother Printer MFC-J220

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brother Printer MFC-J220: Brother Printer MFC-J220 still not working and now am getting messages that there's an error in Windows. I was following on from another Brother printer help. Why can't Microsoft send the update to correct this problem. In a way I'm glad I'm not on my own but come on...
  5. Brother Printer MFC-5890 CN

Brother Printer MFC-5890 CN: The print queue shows the document for several seconds then it does not print. The queue quickly deletes the document similar to as if it had printed. Downloaded new driver. Power cycled unit. Still same problem. Recently used some EZink refilled ink cartridges for the first...
  6. Brother MFC-465CN Printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brother MFC-465CN Printer: Hi there, since 2 days ago when Microsoft 365 was updated, I can no longer print but I can still scan. TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-mfc-465cn-printer/c38e4789-4843-4cac-9aae-42560fce4134
  7. Brothers MFC-885CW printer

Brothers MFC-885CW printer: I try reconnecting to WIFI with no luck. I tried all trouble shooting methods, to no avail. When I do port configuration it gives me a message that an error occurred during port configuration. Any help would be much appreciated....
  8. Brother printer MFC-J6730DW

Brother printer MFC-J6730DW: Loading A3 paper into front of machine tray 2 in portrait position. Detailing landscape print on full page but will only print landscape across A3 page. Have tried to rotate image before print but no change. Please help....
  9. Printer installation Brother mfc-L5900

Printer installation Brother mfc-L5900: Hello, I have two older computers and an older Brother MFC printer. I purchased a new Brother MFC-L5900 and tried to install the software, however, it was not compatible with Window 7. So I then install Windows 10 to both computers. I also went to the Brother website and...

Brother MFC J825DW Printer is Offline: Dangit, Microsoft has messed up my printers once again! My Brother MFC J825DW (Inkjet) printer won't print because Windows has set it to offline! My Brother MFC 7460DN (Laser) printer just trucks right along. Anybody know how I can get my Inkjet Brother back...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brother printer