Windows 10: Brother MFC-J6720DW WSD Driver only shows one tray

Discus and support Brother MFC-J6720DW WSD Driver only shows one tray in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Brother MFC-J6720DW Printer which by default has two trays, one for A3 and one for A4. Windows installs a WSD driver for this printer, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jacobacci, Jul 8, 2019.

1. jacobacci Win User

Brother MFC-J6720DW WSD Driver only shows one tray

I have a Brother MFC-J6720DW Printer which by default has two trays, one for A3 and one for A4.
    Windows installs a WSD driver for this printer, but the driver only lists one tray. How can I get the driver to recognize the second tray. I would prefer not to install the whole brother driver suite, but use the small footprint WSD driver.

:)

jacobacci, Jul 8, 2019
  2. TimLowell Win User

Brother driver update for Brother MFC-7840W

Windows Update (Windows 10) keeps installing this "update" repeatedly:

Brother driver update for Brother MFC-7840W

Usually it succeeds, but other times it fails and I get a notice in my Action Center. It's been doing this as far back as the Update History goes, 8/22/15.

The Brother web site does not indicate any driver updates for this model since 2010.

Any ideas?

TimLowell, Jul 8, 2019
  3. brother MFC model DCP7030 scanner not compatable in windows10

i have trying to install Brother MFC model DCP-7030 in my ne windows laptop. windows upgraded to Anniversary addition.

the printer in the device is working but the scanner is not communicating. the driver suggested by Brother is installed but error continues.

Dayal Dass, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Wynona Win User

@simrick

I just went into Device Manager to (hopefully) update the drivers and my MFC J825DW isn't even listed! Sheesh!

Plugging in the USB cable to see if that works . . .

Yep, it shows up with the USB cable plugged in. Sigh . . .

Wynona, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Brother MFC-J6720DW WSD Driver only shows one tray - Similar Threads - Brother MFC J6720DW

2. BROTHER MFC-J995DW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BROTHER MFC-J995DW: Why I can't get my Brother MFC-J995DW to connect to my laptop it was connected but it stopped working so I removed it now I am trying to reinstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-mfc-j995dw/2bff0a52-6ae0-413f-8720-5e033def6ec2
  3. Driver unavailable for printer Brother MFC-235C

Driver unavailable for printer Brother MFC-235C: Hello i need help with this printer-Brother MFC-235C. Windows 10 /64 bit/ dont recognize it at all USB Composite Device/Driver unavailable On manifacturer site there is not a driver to download Built-in driver- The built-in driver is already included with Windows® Operating...
  4. Driver unavailable forprinter Brother MFC-235C

Driver unavailable forprinter Brother MFC-235C: Hello i need halp with this printer Brother MFC-235C. Windows 10 64 bit dont recognize it at all USB Composite Device/Driver unavailable On manifacture site there is not a driver to download Built-in driver- The built-in driver is already included with Windows® Operating...
  5. Brother MFC-8420 Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother MFC-8420 Drivers: Hi, I have a new install of Windows 10 Professional and it does not appear to have drivers for this machine I know windows 10 does have it. Can some please help? Thank You...
  6. Brother MFC-L3770 "printer driver unavailable"

Brother MFC-L3770 "printer driver unavailable": Hi, My Brother L3770 has not been working for a week, after it was previously working fine. The printer itself is not the issue, as printing from other PCs and laptops is ok, but my main Windows 10 PC doe not allow printing. I have uninstalled and re-installed all Brother...
  7. BROTHER MFC 5460CN

BROTHER MFC 5460CN: I have an MFC 5460CN hook up to a network and it will not scan or fax I have to hook it up to USB, there is no driver for this MFC on downland, I would like to know why Windows 10 didn't support this or have a download for it....
  8. Brother MFC-8460N Drivers

Brother MFC-8460N Drivers: I have 2 devices running Windows 10 with the above named printer drivers installed. I am trying to set the same printer up on 2 other Windows 10 devices. I have to click "My printer is a little older. Help me find it." Windows will identify the printer, but Windows Update...
  9. Brother MFC J6720DW listed with strange icon in Devices and Printers

Brother MFC J6720DW listed with strange icon in Devices and Printers: I have reinstalled the drivers for my Brother MFC J6720DW and now the printer icon is listed in the unspecified category instead of the printer category. The printer is the "Device" icon to the right. [img] Right clicking on the icon shows the usual items for a printer...
  10. Brother MFC-J825DW Printer Drivers Gone

Brother MFC-J825DW Printer Drivers Gone: I have a Brother MFC-J825DW Printer that was working fine as a network printer; however, when Windows updated to Build 10061, the printer no longer worked. I went to Brother and downloaded the full driver package and tried to install the printer to my network. There were...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is brother printer only showing 1 tray

2. mfc-j6720dw wsd diasble