Windows 10: Brother passed me his laptop and I want to have a clean laptop how do I remove everything...

Discus and support Brother passed me his laptop and I want to have a clean laptop how do I remove everything... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there as the title states. I need help. I'm not much of a tech guy so of anyone is able to help with this it would be greatly appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FroztByteD, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Brother passed me his laptop and I want to have a clean laptop how do I remove everything...

Hi there as the title states. I need help. I'm not much of a tech guy so of anyone is able to help with this it would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/FroztByteD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FroztByteD, Oct 29, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 29, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Brother passed me his laptop and I want to have a clean laptop how do I remove everything...

n-ster, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Brother passed me his laptop and I want to have a clean laptop how do I remove everything...

1. Brother passed me his laptop and I want to have a clean laptop how do I remove everything... - Similar Threads - Brother passed laptop

2. I do not have my laptop with me, it is ar home. I do not want my brother to use my laptop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have my laptop with me, it is ar home. I do not want my brother to use my laptop....: I do not have my laptop with me, it is ar home. I do not want my brother to use my laptop. So I want tobreset the pin for sign in to laptop. Please help me to reset my pin for laptop ....
  3. I do not have my laptop with me, it is ar home. I do not want my brother to use my laptop....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have my laptop with me, it is ar home. I do not want my brother to use my laptop....: I do not have my laptop with me, it is ar home. I do not want my brother to use my laptop. So I want tobreset the pin for sign in to laptop. Please help me to reset my pin for laptop ....
  4. I do not have my laptop with me, it is ar home. I do not want my brother to use my laptop....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Yo, my dad wanted to give me his laptop but we have a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yo, my dad wanted to give me his laptop but we have a problem: Apologies if this is the wrong topic. Anyways, The problem is that a company gave him laptop which means that there are gonna be some company restrictions and other stuff that alerts the company that youre messing around with the laptop. We were gonna try to reinstall windows...
  6. Yo, my dad wanted to give me his laptop but we have a problem

Yo, my dad wanted to give me his laptop but we have a problem: Apologies if this is the wrong topic. Anyways, The problem is that a company gave him laptop which means that there are gonna be some company restrictions and other stuff that alerts the company that youre messing around with the laptop. We were gonna try to reinstall windows...
  7. Yo, my dad wanted to give me his laptop but we have a problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How do I access a loved ones laptop after they have passed away?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access a loved ones laptop after they have passed away?: We have had a family member pass away and we cannot find what her password is to login to her latptop. Is there a way to access that information from Microsoft?...
  9. How do I access a loved ones laptop after they have passed away?

How do I access a loved ones laptop after they have passed away?: We have had a family member pass away and we cannot find what her password is to login to her latptop. Is there a way to access that information from Microsoft?...
  10. my brother just gave me his old computer how do i get rid of everything?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my brother just gave me his old computer how do i get rid of everything?: I have tried factory resetting it would not let me do it for some reason. its kinda frustrating I just want to be able to set up my new computer with out these complications HELP!!!!...