Windows 10: Brother Printer Black on White Background Problem

Discus and support Brother Printer Black on White Background Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a new HP laptop. I connected it to my Brother Printer. The background on pages prints black and the lettering prints white. I cannot find where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mary AnnCesarone, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Brother Printer Black on White Background Problem

I have a new HP laptop. I connected it to my Brother Printer. The background on pages prints black and the lettering prints white. I cannot find where to go to fix this. I do not have this problem with my desktop using the same printer. Does anyone have any ideas or has fixed this problem?

:)

Mary AnnCesarone, Jul 13, 2020

2. Printer is printing black background and white lettering

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out why my Brother Printer is printing with a black background and white lettering. The printer was working fine on my old laptop. It's only since I started using my new laptop.

ChristineWillson, Jul 13, 2020
  3. sharon670 Win User
    HP StreamWindows 10 (in S mode) prints with black background and white text on Brother printer (HL-L2380DW)

Please help. I can't get any document to print correctly with new laptop. Every document I print out prints with a black background and white text (instead of white background and black text).

I contacted HP and told me to contact Brother. Brother suggested I print on Google Cloud Print, but I am unable to download this as this is not available at the Microsoft store to download because I'm in S mode. And being in S mode means I can only download
    from the Microsoft store.

sharon670, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Brother Printer Black on White Background Problem

black background and white text

brand new HP laptop trying to print on a Brother printer that works from my PC. why is it printing a black background and white text from whatever application I print from?

AliciaGlueck, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Brother Printer Black on White Background Problem

1. Brother Printer Black on White Background Problem - Similar Threads - Brother Printer Black

2. how to change black background to white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change black background to white: I cannot see a lot of info in my toolbars because of the black background , how can i change it to white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-black-background-to-white/01d312f7-40db-4b0a-b91e-26c49e8b9f50
  3. Printer problems with HL-5340D Brother printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer problems with HL-5340D Brother printer: Brother - Printers - Brother HL-5340D series driver was downloaded on my Windows 11 computer yesterday from WINDOWS UPDATE. I printed a test page. But I cannot get it to print anything else. Brother does not support Windows 11 for this printer. Why was I able to print a test...
  4. Printer problems with HL-5340D Brother printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer problems with HL-5340D Brother printer: Brother - Printers - Brother HL-5340D series driver was downloaded on my Windows 11 computer yesterday from WINDOWS UPDATE. I printed a test page. But I cannot get it to print anything else. Brother does not support Windows 11 for this printer. Why was I able to print a test...
  5. Printer is printing with black background and white font

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer is printing with black background and white font: I have just moved house and just had Windows 10 installed on my computer and have got a secondhand printer, a Xerox DocuPrint M265z connected to my computer and it is printing with a black background and white font. The test print from the printer comes out normal but...
  6. printer issue, white prints on black background

printer issue, white prints on black background: I just hooked up a printer and my page prints with a black background with white letters. how do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-issue-white-prints-on-black-background/757dc456-07c3-46d8-acee-5a5b1b28f0cc
  7. Printer is printing black background and white lettering

Printer is printing black background and white lettering: Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out why my Brother Printer is printing with a black background and white lettering. The printer was working fine on my old laptop. It's only since I started using my new laptop....
  8. black background and white text

black background and white text: brand new HP laptop trying to print on a Brother printer that works from my PC. why is it printing a black background and white text from whatever application I print from?...
  9. Printer is printing white on black

Printer is printing white on black: My printer has decided to print a black page with writing and images in white. I am using a B&W cartridge but don't understand why it is printing in negative...
  10. HP StreamWindows 10 (in S mode) prints with black background and white text on Brother...

HP StreamWindows 10 (in S mode) prints with black background and white text on Brother...: Please help. I can't get any document to print correctly with new laptop. Every document I print out prints with a black background and white text (instead of white background and black text). I contacted HP and told me to contact Brother. Brother suggested I print on...