Windows 10: Brother Printer MFC-J220

Discus and support Brother Printer MFC-J220 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Brother Printer MFC-J220 still not working and now am getting messages that there's an error in Windows. I was following on from another Brother... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlmaWrigley, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Brother Printer MFC-J220

Brother Printer MFC-J220 still not working and now am getting messages that there's an error in Windows. I was following on from another Brother printer help. Why can't Microsoft send the update to correct this problem. In a way I'm glad I'm not on my own but come on Microsoft, help us out

:)

AlmaWrigley, Jul 7, 2020
  2. jacobacci Win User

Brother MFC J6720DW listed with strange icon in Devices and Printers

I have reinstalled the drivers for my Brother MFC J6720DW and now the printer icon is listed in the unspecified category instead of the printer category. The printer is the "Device" icon to the right.

Brother Printer MFC-J220 [​IMG]

Right clicking on the icon shows the usual items for a printer (printing properties etc.), In addition it shows a "Browse Files" entry that lists the card reader of the printer.

To the left of the Brother printer icon there is another similar one that seems to be my USB card reader

jacobacci, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Wynona Win User

Dangit, Microsoft has messed up my printers once again!

My Brother MFC J825DW (Inkjet) printer won't print because Windows has set it to offline!

My Brother MFC 7460DN (Laser) printer just trucks right along.

Anybody know how I can get my Inkjet Brother back online?

Wynona, Jul 7, 2020
  4. simrick Win User

Brother Printer MFC-J220

Turn it off and turn it back on?

simrick, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Brother Printer MFC-J220

1. Brother Printer MFC-J220 - Similar Threads - Brother Printer MFC

2. Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW: My Brothers printer and scanner No. MFC-J6510DW. I am able to print a document but not able to scan a document. This is a new laptop which does not show the scan function. How do I get this to work?...
  3. Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW: My Brothers printer and scanner No. MFC-J6510DW. I am able to print a document but not able to scan a document. This is a new laptop which does not show the scan function. How do I get this to work?...
  4. Brother MFC-7420 printer issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother MFC-7420 printer issues: We recently got a Brother MFC-7420 printer second hand. It works well, except that if the print density is set to 1200 DPI, which is apparently the default, it prints four times as large as it's supposed to, and only prints the upper left quadrant of the page. If it's set to...
  5. Brother Printer MFC-5890 CN

Brother Printer MFC-5890 CN: The print queue shows the document for several seconds then it does not print. The queue quickly deletes the document similar to as if it had printed. Downloaded new driver. Power cycled unit. Still same problem. Recently used some EZink refilled ink cartridges for the first...
  6. Brother MFC-465CN Printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brother MFC-465CN Printer: Hi there, since 2 days ago when Microsoft 365 was updated, I can no longer print but I can still scan. TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-mfc-465cn-printer/c38e4789-4843-4cac-9aae-42560fce4134
  7. Brothers MFC-885CW printer

Brothers MFC-885CW printer: I try reconnecting to WIFI with no luck. I tried all trouble shooting methods, to no avail. When I do port configuration it gives me a message that an error occurred during port configuration. Any help would be much appreciated....
  8. Brother printer MFC-J6730DW

Brother printer MFC-J6730DW: Loading A3 paper into front of machine tray 2 in portrait position. Detailing landscape print on full page but will only print landscape across A3 page. Have tried to rotate image before print but no change. Please help....
  9. Printer installation Brother mfc-L5900

Printer installation Brother mfc-L5900: Hello, I have two older computers and an older Brother MFC printer. I purchased a new Brother MFC-L5900 and tried to install the software, however, it was not compatible with Window 7. So I then install Windows 10 to both computers. I also went to the Brother website and...

Brother MFC J825DW Printer is Offline: Dangit, Microsoft has messed up my printers once again! My Brother MFC J825DW (Inkjet) printer won't print because Windows has set it to offline! My Brother MFC 7460DN (Laser) printer just trucks right along. Anybody know how I can get my Inkjet Brother back...