Windows 10: BROTHER PRINTER QL 570 PRINTER ISSUES

Discus and support BROTHER PRINTER QL 570 PRINTER ISSUES in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to print on the brother QL 570 label printer. It worked fine for a number of years, but I have encountered issues in the last 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Master Electricians, Jan 23, 2020.

1. BROTHER PRINTER QL 570 PRINTER ISSUES

Hi,

I am trying to print on the brother QL 570 label printer. It worked fine for a number of years, but I have encountered issues in the last 2 weeks. I think I may have inadvertently uninstalled something. So, I uninstalled the whole application and re-installed. It says that the printer is installed properly and is working, but each time I press print the printer light it turns from green to red and I get an error 2 come up.

I put it back online as well as it was off line for some reason.

I checked the paper length and width and that is correct. I did troubleshoot and made the printer the default on my PC as recommended to see if it would print, but still no joy.

Any help would be appreciated, as I need to use it.

Thanks

KW

:)

Master Electricians, Jan 23, 2020

2. Unable to find driver for Brother QL-570

Just installed Windows 10 Found there is no driver for Brother Label Printer QL-570 any advice would be appreciated.

MarianRush, Jan 23, 2020
  3. franknYm Win User
    Unable to find driver for Brother QL-570

With Windows 10 upgrade SOMETIMES my Ql 570 will print and sometimes not. If I reset the default printer to the QL 570 it works but not always. Sometimes it starts to print and then hangs up. If I turn of the power to the printer and restart it may work.
    Al this is a bit of nuisance. I have tried all the Brother sites I know of and even
    http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadlist.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=lpql570eus&os=10011
    but they didn't answer my questions.

Is there some simpler way? Frank

franknYm, Jan 23, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

BROTHER PRINTER QL 570 PRINTER ISSUES

BulldogXX, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

BROTHER PRINTER QL 570 PRINTER ISSUES

1. BROTHER PRINTER QL 570 PRINTER ISSUES - Similar Threads - BROTHER PRINTER 570

2. Brother QL-570 Driver won't complete load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother QL-570 Driver won't complete load: This seems to be a common problem but I cannot find the solution.I'm using an old Win 10 Pro 64 bit laptop and want to use the Brother QL-570 label printer. I've downloaded the latest drivers from the Brother UK website and also the P-Touch Editor. The software has loaded...
  3. Brother QL-570 Driver won't complete load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brother QL-570 Driver won't complete load: This seems to be a common problem but I cannot find the solution.I'm using an old Win 10 Pro 64 bit laptop and want to use the Brother QL-570 label printer. I've downloaded the latest drivers from the Brother UK website and also the P-Touch Editor. The software has loaded...
  4. Brother QL-570 Driver won't complete load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Will my Brother QL-710W Label Printer Work with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my Brother QL-710W Label Printer Work with Windows 11?: Several attempts to install have been unsuccessful. Information on the internet is a little murky, with Brother claiming some printers won't work with Windows 11. Other info says USB connections won't work but wireless might. I've tried both without success. Anyone out there...
  6. Will my Brother QL-710W Label Printer Work with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will my Brother QL-710W Label Printer Work with Windows 11?: Several attempts to install have been unsuccessful. Information on the internet is a little murky, with Brother claiming some printers won't work with Windows 11. Other info says USB connections won't work but wireless might. I've tried both without success. Anyone out there...
  7. Brother printer

Brother printer: I can load my Brother printer software but it will not actually install, why?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer/29dde689-b09c-4cbe-bfb4-acf6c49ac5d1
  8. Windows and Brother Printer issue

Windows and Brother Printer issue: Installed a Brother printer today. I can't get if off of 2-sided printing. I talked with BROTHER 3 times for troubleshooting. Based on the steps they walked through, they said the issue is with Windows and I needed to contact them. If I were the type of person who pulled my...
  9. Brother Printer

Brother Printer: I cannot get my printer to print anything from my laptop. The internet is unstable, so I have it cabled connected. It copies and work wireless to pint PDFs only. I've removed it and added the device again; still no luck. ugh...
  10. Printer Spooler Issue on Brother printer

Printer Spooler Issue on Brother printer: will not stay on -- have to restart manually -- works on other printer same model but newer -- i see issue mentioned on web but no simple fix -- windows update caused it maybe? should I just get new printer....