Windows 10: Brother Printer Scanner HL-L2390DW

Discus and support Brother Printer Scanner HL-L2390DW in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Surface communicates thru Wifi. The printer works but I get a message that no scanner found. How can I get my scanner to work?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CorneliaJones, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Brother Printer Scanner HL-L2390DW

My Surface communicates thru Wifi. The printer works but I get a message that no scanner found. How can I get my scanner to work?

:)

CorneliaJones, Nov 16, 2020

2. Printer and Scanner

I have all in one printer and scanner Brother HL-L2390DW LAN Monochrome and I scanned some documents but does not show on my HP Computer Lap top. It was working but now I cant find scanned papers. ????? HeLp!

AbelAyala1, Nov 16, 2020
  3. how to change default email for brother printer

The Brother printer model is HL-L2390DW

I would like to change my email to gmail

amiyamitra, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Ivanmow Win User

Brother Printer Scanner HL-L2390DW

Brother HL-5280DW printer driver missing from windows 10

what driver do I use as a substitute for Brother HL-5280DW printer, in windows list of brother printer drivers?

Ivanmow, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Brother Printer Scanner HL-L2390DW

1. Brother Printer Scanner HL-L2390DW - Similar Threads - Brother Printer Scanner

2. Printer problems with HL-5340D Brother printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer problems with HL-5340D Brother printer: Brother - Printers - Brother HL-5340D series driver was downloaded on my Windows 11 computer yesterday from WINDOWS UPDATE. I printed a test page. But I cannot get it to print anything else. Brother does not support Windows 11 for this printer. Why was I able to print a test...
  3. Printer problems with HL-5340D Brother printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer problems with HL-5340D Brother printer: Brother - Printers - Brother HL-5340D series driver was downloaded on my Windows 11 computer yesterday from WINDOWS UPDATE. I printed a test page. But I cannot get it to print anything else. Brother does not support Windows 11 for this printer. Why was I able to print a test...
  4. Brother Printer/Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother Printer/Scanner: Brother Printer/Scanner no longer communicates with my computer after recent updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printerscanner/9ae15932-75c7-419f-a8fb-5114f1154691
  5. Brother Printer/Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brother Printer/Scanner: Brother Printer/Scanner no longer communicates with my computer after recent updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printerscanner/9ae15932-75c7-419f-a8fb-5114f1154691
  6. Brother printer HL-5420 is unavailable

Brother printer HL-5420 is unavailable: Can't connect my brother HL-5420 to my Windows 10 Dell XPS 64 bitHI there is another posting on this topic that is locked and I wanted to share another solution.My Brother HL-5420 printer was linked to my Dell XPS 15. The printer is showing in 'Settings\Bluetooth & other...
  7. Printer Brother HL-2360D

Printer Brother HL-2360D: My brother L2360d series is printing the page all black with the message in white lettering. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-brother-hl-2360d/e7cbec37-2282-4cc4-aafb-6a5db39fbcd3
  8. brother HL-2170w printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    brother HL-2170w printer: after downgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 my printer will not work. I removed all drivers re-installed several times, no good. machine will not recognize printer with or without drivers. Is there a solution for this? I tried the printer on another machine on the...
  9. Brother printer/scanner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Brother printer/scanner: Can anybody help? I have just come back from holiday and the scanner appears to have stopped working. I am using the ControlCentre4 and it keeps coming up with an error code saying printer not found. The code is CC4-202. The printer is being picked up when I print and...
  10. Brother printer scanner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brother printer scanner: The printer works ok, but I cant scan/file or email. The message I get is "Unable to write the file to destination folder Brother say its a Microsoft issue. I am the sole user of my computer, and the only administrator Its so bad, I will have to buy another printer as...