Windows 10: Brother wireless printer HL-L2370DW offline

Discus and support Brother wireless printer HL-L2370DW offline in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Won't print docs on print q...installed new modem, and printer will not work now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoanneWisnom, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Brother wireless printer HL-L2370DW offline

Won't print docs on print q...installed new modem, and printer will not work now?

:)

JoanneWisnom, Aug 25, 2018

2. Printer Brother HL-5250DN

Printer Brother HL-5250DN

stuck with red status light on and paper light blinking(paper is full). Any Ideas? thx

sidhartha43, Aug 25, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Brother MFC-J825DW Printer Drivers Gone

I did a fresh install build 10061 so I need to Add this Printer (Brother HL-4040CN) wired to the Router. However, the Printer did not appear on the list. And here's what I did to get it working:
    • In the router->LAN Settings: assign a static IP for the printer (in my case: 192.168.1.9)
    • Control Panel->Devices and Printers->Add a Printer
    • Since the Printer was not regconized by this build. Click on "My Printer is not on the list"
    • Select TCP/IP and type 192.168.1.9
    • A windows will popup with a list of Printer Drivers. If your Printe is not on the lis, click on "Windows Updates" to get a complete list of printer drivers
    • Select my Printer (HL-4040CN).
    • Done

Since you want to setup as a Wireless printer. You could do the same as I did ie. connect the printer to the router then assign a static IP for your Printer then disconnect the cable. It should not matter whether it's wired or wireless as long as it is on the network and is assigned with a fixed IP.

topgundcp, Aug 25, 2018
  4. weamish Win User

Brother wireless printer HL-L2370DW offline

Brother printers - wireless connection

Yep, over the years I've contacted Brother by phone and online chat and email. They have a list of stock responses, none of which have solved the problem. Their printers work great when they're actually working. But the wireless issues are maddening. With other printer brands, my experience has been different - when the internet connection is restored, the printers automatically reconnect to the wifi SSID and work properly again, immediately. But for some reason this does not happen with Brother, even when their printers have reconnected.

weamish, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Brother wireless printer HL-L2370DW offline

1. Brother wireless printer HL-L2370DW offline - Similar Threads - Brother wireless printer

2. Brother Printer Scanner HL-L2390DW

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother Printer Scanner HL-L2390DW: My Surface communicates thru Wifi. The printer works but I get a message that no scanner found. How can I get my scanner to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer-scanner-hl-l2390dw/b2570b5b-e9d4-418b-8c5d-979abfc39e58
  3. brother MFC260c printer offline

brother MFC260c printer offline: why does win 10 say my printer is offline when the printer is turned on and connected,it used to work fine up to 5 days ago before I installed the latest update . thought win 10 was supposed to be the best os , never had problems with updates on win 7 or printers going...
  4. Printer Brother HL-2360D

Printer Brother HL-2360D: My brother L2360d series is printing the page all black with the message in white lettering. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-brother-hl-2360d/e7cbec37-2282-4cc4-aafb-6a5db39fbcd3
  5. brother HL-2170w printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    brother HL-2170w printer: after downgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 my printer will not work. I removed all drivers re-installed several times, no good. machine will not recognize printer with or without drivers. Is there a solution for this? I tried the printer on another machine on the...
  6. How To Fix Brother Printer Offline?

How To Fix Brother Printer Offline?: I have bought a new brother printer & got a brother printer offline error. Please help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-brother-printer-offline/38c3547b-f86e-48f9-a349-055f8c952370
  7. Brother HL-5140 Printer suddenly stopped working.

Brother HL-5140 Printer suddenly stopped working.: It's actually been about a week that I haven't used my printer, coz I've been printing in the office. But today I had to print and suddenly it wasn't responding. Kept saying it was offline... so I decided to delete the printer then reattach the USB cable on it, hoping...
  8. Brother HL-3180CDW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brother HL-3180CDW: Windows defender blocks my scans, cant save them or email. it worked fine when we had windows 7. Updated to windows 10 windows version 1803 (OS build 1734.228). Only need this feature about once a year. That's why now. PS: try windows scan and fax it worked but the...

Brother MFC J825DW Printer is Offline: Dangit, Microsoft has messed up my printers once again! My Brother MFC J825DW (Inkjet) printer won't print because Windows has set it to offline! My Brother MFC 7460DN (Laser) printer just trucks right along. Anybody know how I can get my Inkjet Brother back...
  10. Brother printers - wireless connection

Brother printers - wireless connection: I have two Brother printers: HL-2270DW and MFC-L2700DW. If the internet connection goes out for any reason, it's a nightmare for both printers. When the internet connection is restored, they still will not print, even when the WLAN report says Connection OK. But here's the...