Windows 10: Brother wireless printer HL-L2370DW offline

Discus and support Brother wireless printer HL-L2370DW offline in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Won't print docs on print q...installed new modem, and printer will not work now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoanneWisnom, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Brother wireless printer HL-L2370DW offline

Won't print docs on print q...installed new modem, and printer will not work now?

:)

JoanneWisnom, Aug 25, 2018

2. Printer Brother HL-5250DN

Printer Brother HL-5250DN

stuck with red status light on and paper light blinking(paper is full). Any Ideas? thx

sidhartha43, Aug 25, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Brother MFC-J825DW Printer Drivers Gone

I did a fresh install build 10061 so I need to Add this Printer (Brother HL-4040CN) wired to the Router. However, the Printer did not appear on the list. And here's what I did to get it working:
    • In the router->LAN Settings: assign a static IP for the printer (in my case: 192.168.1.9)
    • Control Panel->Devices and Printers->Add a Printer
    • Since the Printer was not regconized by this build. Click on "My Printer is not on the list"
    • Select TCP/IP and type 192.168.1.9
    • A windows will popup with a list of Printer Drivers. If your Printe is not on the lis, click on "Windows Updates" to get a complete list of printer drivers
    • Select my Printer (HL-4040CN).
    • Done

Since you want to setup as a Wireless printer. You could do the same as I did ie. connect the printer to the router then assign a static IP for your Printer then disconnect the cable. It should not matter whether it's wired or wireless as long as it is on the network and is assigned with a fixed IP.

topgundcp, Aug 25, 2018
  4. weamish Win User

Brother wireless printer HL-L2370DW offline

Brother printers - wireless connection

Yep, over the years I've contacted Brother by phone and online chat and email. They have a list of stock responses, none of which have solved the problem. Their printers work great when they're actually working. But the wireless issues are maddening. With other printer brands, my experience has been different - when the internet connection is restored, the printers automatically reconnect to the wifi SSID and work properly again, immediately. But for some reason this does not happen with Brother, even when their printers have reconnected.

weamish, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Brother wireless printer HL-L2370DW offline

1. Brother wireless printer HL-L2370DW offline - Similar Threads - Brother wireless printer

2. Printer problems with HL-5340D Brother printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer problems with HL-5340D Brother printer: Brother - Printers - Brother HL-5340D series driver was downloaded on my Windows 11 computer yesterday from WINDOWS UPDATE. I printed a test page. But I cannot get it to print anything else. Brother does not support Windows 11 for this printer. Why was I able to print a test...
  3. Printer problems with HL-5340D Brother printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer problems with HL-5340D Brother printer: Brother - Printers - Brother HL-5340D series driver was downloaded on my Windows 11 computer yesterday from WINDOWS UPDATE. I printed a test page. But I cannot get it to print anything else. Brother does not support Windows 11 for this printer. Why was I able to print a test...
  4. No printer driver found for Brother HL-5040

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No printer driver found for Brother HL-5040: I Just moved from an old PC to a new PC. I did NOT migrate. I am setting the new system fresh. The printer was working on the old PC which was running Windows 10 NOT Pro, using the same USB cable. Brother Printer HL-5040 now connected to a PC running Window 10 Pro, version...
  5. No printer driver found for Brother HL-5040

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No printer driver found for Brother HL-5040: I Just moved from an old PC to a new PC. I did NOT migrate. I am setting the new system fresh. The printer was working on the old PC which was running Windows 10 NOT Pro, using the same USB cable. Brother Printer HL-5040 now connected to a PC running Window 10 Pro, version...
  6. No printer driver found for Brother HL-5040

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Brother printer HL-5420 is unavailable

Brother printer HL-5420 is unavailable: Can't connect my brother HL-5420 to my Windows 10 Dell XPS 64 bitHI there is another posting on this topic that is locked and I wanted to share another solution.My Brother HL-5420 printer was linked to my Dell XPS 15. The printer is showing in 'Settings\Bluetooth & other...
  8. Brother Printer Scanner HL-L2390DW

Brother Printer Scanner HL-L2390DW: My Surface communicates thru Wifi. The printer works but I get a message that no scanner found. How can I get my scanner to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer-scanner-hl-l2390dw/b2570b5b-e9d4-418b-8c5d-979abfc39e58
  9. Printer Brother HL-2360D

Printer Brother HL-2360D: My brother L2360d series is printing the page all black with the message in white lettering. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-brother-hl-2360d/e7cbec37-2282-4cc4-aafb-6a5db39fbcd3
  10. brother HL-2170w printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    brother HL-2170w printer: after downgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 my printer will not work. I removed all drivers re-installed several times, no good. machine will not recognize printer with or without drivers. Is there a solution for this? I tried the printer on another machine on the...