Windows 10: brower freezes then i get updates

Discus and support brower freezes then i get updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi when i am on the enternet my brower keeps freezing every time there is an update it happens with very brower i have tried. it has happened with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gordonnisbet1, Aug 30, 2020.

1. brower freezes then i get updates

hi

when i am on the enternet my brower keeps freezing every time there is an update it happens with very brower i have tried. it has happened with edge too it is being to get out of hand now. I have my laptop check out at a shop, been told it is working ok and i have had me enternet checked as well came back as ok has well it will not let back on the net till i have taken the updates even if i do not want to take at what time. only after i have taken the updates that get back on to the net.

this has ended up in me losing alot of tokens and ratings down to this and some players will not play any games or tourments with me down to this, if i want my token back down the brower freezing i have to pay for them i do the money to pay to get them back

i have austim and the enternet is my only lifeline at nights the freezing it happening thouth the day as well i have set the times and dates for the updates but this not working i even paused the updates, but my brower still freezes in till i take the updates my unpausing and take the updates i am just do not what to do next or there to start in fixing it i am being to find it hard now

:)

gordonnisbet1, Aug 30, 2020

2. File Explorer it shuts down by itself and system freezes when using Chrome brower or Quicken.

Original Title: Premature program closing

I recently loaded Windows 10 on my Lenovo ThinkCenter M6072 desktop. It has 4 G of ram. Windows has some problems. When using File Explorer it shuts down by itself after about 15 seconds. Also when I exit a program (Chrome brower or Quicken) the system
    freezes for a short while (30 seconds). During the freeze I see my desktop but nothing will function until the freeze lets go. Suggestions are welcome.

JohnVranizan, Aug 30, 2020
  3. wt_lesny Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Aug 30, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

brower freezes then i get updates

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond brower freezes then i get updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

brower freezes then i get updates

1. brower freezes then i get updates - Similar Threads - brower freezes updates

2. Can't move brower window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't move brower window: I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10. My Microsoft Edge browser is snapped to the left-hand side of the screen, and I cannot make it fill the screen unless I use full-screen mode, which I don't want, as I like to see the task bar. This problem cropped up a week or so...
  3. Can't move brower window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't move brower window: I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10. My Microsoft Edge browser is snapped to the left-hand side of the screen, and I cannot make it fill the screen unless I use full-screen mode, which I don't want, as I like to see the task bar. This problem cropped up a week or so...
  4. Saving from Internet Browers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving from Internet Browers: I'm having trouble saving anything off of internet browers. This issue isn't limited to Microsoft Edge, Chrome, or Firefox. It's all of them. Sometimes I can save something on the first try, other times the saving window freezes and I can't save anything. I have to exit out...
  5. Brower cookies and onedrive

in Browsers and Email
    Brower cookies and onedrive: One drive will not let me log in, message says my browser will not accept cookies. problem is all my browsers are NOT set to deny cookies, in Edge, Firefox. and Chrome. what can I do? 154420
  6. brower malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    brower malware: Im having some serious issue with my browsers chrome, mic. edge. Whenever i search somth in google its redirecting to bing with weird double loading. I contacted windows regarding potential viruses on my computer, they said i have to reset my windows. I did reset windows...
  7. Confused at the default brower

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Confused at the default brower: When I try to Google anything via Cortana, it always opens up MS Edge, even though it knows the default browser is Google Chrome. Can anyone help out? Thanks in advance!...
  8. How to I unblock a web brower?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to I unblock a web brower?: I want to unblock Microsoft preventing my use of My Firefox Browser. It's secure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-unblock-a-web-brower/f99ef0b4-d197-41df-a1b5-3914bd561729"
  9. Fix Edge brower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix Edge brower: How I get Mircosoft edge from crashing and freezing up when trying to use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/fix-edge-brower/a9c4f8bf-c6e4-4ce9-a9a3-24ba35333048
  10. Linking Edge Browers bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Linking Edge Browers bookmarks: Hey Guys, I have a desktop PC and laptop, both with Win10 install. I have saved all my bookmarks to my Edge browser on my PC. Is there a way I can sync my Edge browser on my laptop with the bookmarks from my pc. I know Google Chrome and Opera allow this feature but I...