Windows 10: brower malware

Discus and support brower malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Im having some serious issue with my browsers chrome, mic. edge. Whenever i search somth in google its redirecting to bing with weird double loading. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sean_188, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Sean_188 Win User

brower malware

Im having some serious issue with my browsers chrome, mic. edge. Whenever i search somth in google its redirecting to bing with weird double loading. I contacted windows regarding potential viruses on my computer, they said i have to reset my windows. I did reset windows although i didnt remove my personal files pics, some documents, etc only removed all the app that didnt come with windows. It didnt help at all, I downloaded chrome again and still have redirecting bing search, how can i fix this,

:)

Sean_188, Dec 29, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Dec 29, 2019
  4. brower malware

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

brower malware

1. brower malware - Similar Threads - brower malware

2. Will disk cleanup delete open tabs in browers ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will disk cleanup delete open tabs in browers ?: Will running disk cleanup delete open tabs in browsers, thankyou : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-disk-cleanup-delete-open-tabs-in-browers/3c9cfd77-74bf-4339-8670-7fd15daddd12
  3. Will disk cleanup delete open tabs in browers ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will disk cleanup delete open tabs in browers ?: Will running disk cleanup delete open tabs in browsers, thankyou : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-disk-cleanup-delete-open-tabs-in-browers/3c9cfd77-74bf-4339-8670-7fd15daddd12
  4. Will disk cleanup delete open tabs in browers ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't move brower window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't move brower window: I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10. My Microsoft Edge browser is snapped to the left-hand side of the screen, and I cannot make it fill the screen unless I use full-screen mode, which I don't want, as I like to see the task bar. This problem cropped up a week or so...
  6. Can't move brower window

Can't move brower window: I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10. My Microsoft Edge browser is snapped to the left-hand side of the screen, and I cannot make it fill the screen unless I use full-screen mode, which I don't want, as I like to see the task bar. This problem cropped up a week or so...
  7. iCloud app AND iCloud on the brower won't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud app AND iCloud on the brower won't connect: I have seen similar complaints on here, as recent as January 2023. And the discussion peters out with no fixes. Windows says it's Apple, Apple says it's Windows problem. That doesn't fix my issue. I agree with the previous poster who said it happened right after an update -...
  8. iCloud app AND iCloud on the brower won't connect

iCloud app AND iCloud on the brower won't connect: I have seen similar complaints on here, as recent as January 2023. And the discussion peters out with no fixes. Windows says it's Apple, Apple says it's Windows problem. That doesn't fix my issue. I agree with the previous poster who said it happened right after an update -...
  9. Stop pushing Hello to other browers

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stop pushing Hello to other browers: @MiCrOsOfT Well, as the title say, stop pushing your products everywhere it's REALLY annying. It may be your ecosystem, but everyone is using it ONLY and SIMPLY because you,re bying others compagny and cause you have a monopoly. STOP pushing hello, I couldn't stress it...
  10. Stop pushing Hello to other browers

Stop pushing Hello to other browers: @MiCrOsOfT Well, as the title say, stop pushing your products everywhere it's REALLY annying. It may be your ecosystem, but everyone is using it ONLY and SIMPLY because you,re bying others compagny and cause you have a monopoly. STOP pushing hello, I couldn't stress it...