Windows 10: Browers other than Firefox won't load any pages

Discus and support Browers other than Firefox won't load any pages in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer is effectively connected to internet: I can browse on Firefox just fine and apps can download updates. However other browsers Edge, Brave... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aogara, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Aogara Win User

Browers other than Firefox won't load any pages

My computer is effectively connected to internet: I can browse on Firefox just fine and apps can download updates. However other browsers Edge, Brave Chromium fail to load any page prompting a "no internet" error message. The Discord app also started not launching at the same time, so I guess it's the same root cause.

Network settings are set to automatically obtain IP and DNS and all these apps and browsers are authorized through Windows Defender Firewall.

Malware scans turn up no issues and Other devices in the network are normally connected to the network.

I have no idea what to do anymore.

:)

Aogara, Dec 19, 2020

2. Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.

Firefox version:

Browers other than Firefox won't load any pages [​IMG]

Is anyone else experiencing Firefox reloading a web page after it is already fully loaded? What is happening, is that the browser is reloading the web page while viewing (scrolling) further down the page and reloading the page (same tab and not opening a new one) without no warning or cause for doing so.

I tried capturing it in a steps recorder scenario, but unfortunately, it doesn't display the problem correctly and it is the same as if I were to take a screenshot of the incident which doesn't display the real time problem accurately either.

Any ideas what could cause this?

EyeInTheSky, Dec 19, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Browers other than Firefox won't load any pages - Similar Threads - Browers Firefox won't

2. My Settings Won't Show Any Other Option Other Than System Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Settings Won't Show Any Other Option Other Than System Settings: My settings won't show any other option other than system settings and I only have a limited amount of options I can modify. Can anyone help?As shown below:...
  3. My Settings Won't Show Any Other Option Other Than System Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Settings Won't Show Any Other Option Other Than System Settings: My settings won't show any other option other than system settings and I only have a limited amount of options I can modify. Can anyone help?As shown below:...
  4. Stop pushing Hello to other browers

Stop pushing Hello to other browers: @MiCrOsOfT Well, as the title say, stop pushing your products everywhere it's REALLY annying. It may be your ecosystem, but everyone is using it ONLY and SIMPLY because you,re bying others compagny and cause you have a monopoly. STOP pushing hello, I couldn't stress it...
  5. Any other browser than Microsoft edge won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any other browser than Microsoft edge won't open: On my computer whenever I open a browser the browser closes itself other than Microsoft edge it will just close then reopen a few times before it starts working properly is there any way to fix this so I can access another browser other than Microsoft edge because whenever I...
  6. Any other browser than Microsoft edge won't open

Any other browser than Microsoft edge won't open: On my computer whenever I open a browser the browser closes itself other than Microsoft edge it will just close then reopen a few times before it starts working properly is there any way to fix this so I can access another browser other than Microsoft edge because whenever I...
  7. twitter won't load in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    twitter won't load in Firefox: Very peculiar - all of a sudden, twitter will no longer load in Firefox on my desktop pc. When I try to open twitter, for a split second I see it starting to load posts and then the little circle "loading icon" appears and it just stalls there. It has never done this before...
  8. pages won't stop loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    pages won't stop loading: Hiiiii. a while back was on window's 7 before I up grated to window's 10 I remember being some where on the Puter (where I should not have gone I like to click around)...and checking the box to keep pages loading...silly me so now I have to stop them loading on the upper...
  9. Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.: Firefox version: [img] Is anyone else experiencing Firefox reloading a web page after it is already fully loaded? What is happening, is that the browser is reloading the web page while viewing (scrolling) further down the page and reloading the page (same tab and not...
  10. Computer Won't Connect to Any Network Other Than Home Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Won't Connect to Any Network Other Than Home Network: Hello. I have an HP Folio 13 laptop. It works well, and I rarely have problems with it. But recently, I've had trouble connecting to the internet. It connects to my home network perfectly. Absolutely no problems, works how it always has. But when I try to connect to...