Windows 10: Brown box in bottom left corner of my PDF, excel and word documents and can no longer open...

Discus and support Brown box in bottom left corner of my PDF, excel and word documents and can no longer open... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Brown box in bottom left corner of my PDF, excel and word documents and can no longer open the files. Why has this occurred and how to fix.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dylan Eckermann, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Brown box in bottom left corner of my PDF, excel and word documents and can no longer open...

Brown box in bottom left corner of my PDF, excel and word documents and can no longer open the files. Why has this occurred and how to fix.

:)

Dylan Eckermann, Mar 18, 2023

2. Brown box on the corner of Word-Excel-PDF Documents

Suddenly today on my wifes Windows 11 PC most of her documents had a brown File box over the bottom left corner of a document and most she can no longer open

She does not use one drive, uses dropbox

receives an error message when trying to open them

Tony Laurvick, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Brown box on the corner of Word-Excel-PDF Documents

The file extensions are Valid as they are in "dropbox" and can be opened from multiple other devices. This PC is the only one that randomly started getting the brown box icon on the lower left corner of the file icons and 75% of the files wont open just on that PC

TonyLaurvick, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Brown box in bottom left corner of my PDF, excel and word documents and can no longer open...

Brown box on the corner of Word-Excel-PDF Documents

Hi Tony. Were you able to resolve this? I'm having the same issue! Very frustrating. Please let me know if you were able to find a solution.

Roche Agram, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Brown box in bottom left corner of my PDF, excel and word documents and can no longer open...

1. Brown box in bottom left corner of my PDF, excel and word documents and can no longer open... - Similar Threads - Brown box bottom

2. Cannot Open Word or Excel Documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Open Word or Excel Documents: Hi,I can't open Word or Excel files in File Explorer. I don't get any kind of error message. It just clocks and when I click the upper right corner 'x' to close file explorer it puts not responding on the file explorer bar.I can open ,pdf and .jpeg files.Is anyone else having...
  3. How to fix Brown File Box icons on bottom left corner of my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Brown File Box icons on bottom left corner of my files?: This issue started happening recently and now I cannot open up documents that show that little file box in the corner I tried multiple fixes such as refreshing one drive or logging out and back in again I even did a full reset of my system but nothing seems to remove them. I...
  4. How to fix Brown File Box icons on bottom left corner of my files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Brown File Box icons on bottom left corner of my files?: This issue started happening recently and now I cannot open up documents that show that little file box in the corner I tried multiple fixes such as refreshing one drive or logging out and back in again I even did a full reset of my system but nothing seems to remove them. I...
  5. Brown box in bottom left corner of my PDF, excel and word documents and can no longer open...

Brown box in bottom left corner of my PDF, excel and word documents and can no longer open...: Brown box in bottom left corner of my PDF, excel and word documents and can no longer open the files. Why has this occurred and how to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brown-box-in-bottom-left-corner-of-my-pdf-excel/8e593906-1efc-4351-979b-6a1abe74c818
  6. What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??: Does anyone know where these small brown box icons came from and what they mean?? I suddenly have these little brown icons looks like a small file box on most of my files, Word, pdf, photos, etc. I've googled the daylights out of this and apparently lots of folks have the...
  7. What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??

What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??: Does anyone know where these small brown box icons came from and what they mean?? I suddenly have these little brown icons looks like a small file box on most of my files, Word, pdf, photos, etc. I've googled the daylights out of this and apparently lots of folks have the...
  8. Brown box on the corner of Word-Excel-PDF Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brown box on the corner of Word-Excel-PDF Documents: Suddenly today on my wifes Windows 11 PC most of her documents had a brown File box over the bottom left corner of a document and most she can no longer openShe does not use one drive, uses dropboxreceives an error message when trying to open them...
  9. Brown box on the corner of Word-Excel-PDF Documents

Brown box on the corner of Word-Excel-PDF Documents: Suddenly today on my wifes Windows 11 PC most of her documents had a brown File box over the bottom left corner of a document and most she can no longer openShe does not use one drive, uses dropboxreceives an error message when trying to open them...
  10. Weird black box in bottom-left corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird black box in bottom-left corner: Hello, I'm having a strange issue where there is a black box that covers any apps I use, but not the cursor or start menu, in the bottom left corner. I have a gtx 1080 running the latest drivers (445.87), and windows 10 home updated to the latest version (1909). Any help...