Windows 10: Browse eating space

Discus and support Browse eating space in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i have problem about browesers i use google and Microsoft Edge when i open them they start eating space so fast pls help I use Microsoft security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Absuard, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Absuard Win User

Browse eating space

Hi i have problem about browesers i use google and Microsoft Edge when i open them they start eating space so fast pls help I use Microsoft security not any other anti virsu pls help

:)

Absuard, Nov 21, 2021

2. Surface Pro - what is eating all my disc space?

Try using a program such as "TreeSize" to help you easily find where all that space is being used:

Disk Space Manager TreeSize | JAM Software

Also, you might want to go into the properties for your drive and select the Disk Cleanup option to see what kind of space you can free up and get a better understanding of what is using the space. Make sure to visit the More Options tab and look at the available options there.

Finally, I would also suggest going into Setting and looking at the storage options, in particular, Storage Sense, to see if that can help you automate cleanup tasks.

See the screenshots below:

Browse eating space [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Nov 21, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 21, 2021
  4. Browse eating space

Frederik Long, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

Browse eating space

1. Browse eating space - Similar Threads - Browse eating space

2. Again, what is eating all of my disk space?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Again, what is eating all of my disk space?!: Having this issue AGAIN. Had 417 GB free, now it's to the point where it fluctuates between 414 and 413 GB. At first I thought it was because I have Steam on my computer, but I can't think of any reason for it to cause me to be continuously losing space like I have been. I...
  3. Again, what is eating all of my disk space?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Again, what is eating all of my disk space?!: Having this issue AGAIN. Had 417 GB free, now it's to the point where it fluctuates between 414 and 413 GB. At first I thought it was because I have Steam on my computer, but I can't think of any reason for it to cause me to be continuously losing space like I have been. I...
  4. Browse eating space

Browse eating space: Hi i have problem about browesers i use google and Microsoft Edge when i open them they start eating space so fast pls help I use Microsoft security not any other anti virsu pls help...
  5. Browse eating space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browse eating space: Hi i have problem about browesers i use google and Microsoft Edge when i open them they start eating space so fast pls help I use Microsoft security not any other anti virsu pls help...
  6. Browse eating space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Failed Downloads from Microsoft Store Eating Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed Downloads from Microsoft Store Eating Space: Hi, has anyone had this happened before, I recently attempted to download Gears of War 4 from the microsoft store on my laptop, the download failed but for some reason when I now try to install it again from scratch my laptop has lost the space it had for the game when I...
  8. Windows 10 eating my hard drive space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 eating my hard drive space: Windows eating my drive, Windows folder is 12GB, Users folder is 15GB and the rest of space from 120GB SSD is dont know where :( Any help or ideas submitted by /u/AYEHANSAEED [link] [comments]...
  9. Something is eating my free storage space

Something is eating my free storage space: Something is eating my free storage space. I almost ran our of space on the drive where Windows 10 is installed. So I compressed that whole drive. That freed up 9 GB. However, over the next couple days that free space became, 7 the 6 then 5 then 4 and now 2.5 GB. I have...
  10. Temporary Files Continuously Eating Disc Space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temporary Files Continuously Eating Disc Space: Recently I got an error that kept popping up on my screen saying that windows could not install an update due to low disc space. When I clicked on the link attached to the notification it took me to a page that listed the types of storage that where occupying my disc and gave...