Windows 10: Browser and only browser is blurry

Discus and support Browser and only browser is blurry in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi my browser text has gone blurry unless i do something like type click or move my mouse around its getting annoying...help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by awsnap 64, Apr 6, 2021.

1. awsnap 64 Win User

Browser and only browser is blurry

Hi my browser text has gone blurry unless i do something like type click or move my mouse around its getting annoying...help?

:)

awsnap 64, Apr 6, 2021

2. BF4 Browser Utility

Browser and only browser is blurry LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Browser and only browser is blurry Main.jpg

Browser and only browser is blurry Refresh.jpg

Browser and only browser is blurry about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Apr 6, 2021
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Browser and only browser is blurry

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Browser and only browser is blurry

1. Browser and only browser is blurry - Similar Threads - Browser browser blurry

2. Microphone only working in browser

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone only working in browser: Hi, i dont really know why, but my microphone only works in chrome and brave browser. No other software or application. Doesn't work on discord, on obs, on zoom, on Skype. Not even in the windows setting appIt's been like this for 3 years now and i tried everything. Checked...
  3. Microphone only working in browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone only working in browser: Hi, i dont really know why, but my microphone only works in chrome and brave browser. No other software or application. Doesn't work on discord, on obs, on zoom, on Skype. Not even in the windows setting appIt's been like this for 3 years now and i tried everything. Checked...
  4. Microphone only working in browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My apps only open on browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My apps only open on browser: Hi, I'm using a MECER notebook and when I try to open apps like office, Microsoft Store and others, they only open on browser. What do I do? How do I have them installed?...
  6. Computer only freezes in browsers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer only freezes in browsers: My computer only freezes in browsers. It freezes for a few seconds, then the screen turns dark. Other things connected to the internet, Discord, Steam, etc. never freezes. And I tried different browsers. But it only seems to freeze in browsers. Can someone shed some light...
  7. Only edge browser works

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only edge browser works: The only browser that works on my computer is edge, I prefer chrome and Firefox but when I click the application it immediately closes. I have tried uninstalling them with control panel and Revo uninstaller then reinstalling but the issue still occurs. I just don't want to be...
  8. Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0)

in Browsers and Email
    Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0): I recently installed a cheap Windows 10 Pro Graymarket version 1903 as my project required the use of Hyper-V for Docker. In my previous version (genuine retail copy of Windows 10 Home 1903) this issue never arose. Now, the mouse scroll never works in any browser till i...
  9. Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0)

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0): I recently installed a cheap Windows 10 Pro Graymarket version 1903 as my project required the use of Hyper-V for Docker. In my previous version (genuine retail copy of Windows 10 Home 1903) this issue never arose. Now, the mouse scroll never works in any browser till i...
  10. More Blurry text problems, but only text rendering in MS browsers

in Windows 10 Support
    More Blurry text problems, but only text rendering in MS browsers: Been perusing the "blurry text" threads, but my issue seems only to be present in the text rendering in MS-Edge/IE11, so I was wondering whether there's some setting to improve the HTML rendering in the MS browsers??? Text in everything else is crystal clear, but anything...