Windows 10: Browser and web page issues after windows 10 updates

Discus and support Browser and web page issues after windows 10 updates in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Seems like everytime I have a windows 10 update then there are issues. In this case web browser is slow and web pages are slow to open and some pages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonaldDjlem, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Browser and web page issues after windows 10 updates

Seems like everytime I have a windows 10 update then there are issues. In this case web browser is slow and web pages are slow to open and some pages I now only see a text version. Are there setting sto fix this?

:)

DonaldDjlem, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    Percentages on web page - issues

Hello, I am writing about the page here:
    TechPowerUp

There are several issues here:
    1) In the Manufacturer: section, you list ATI - a company that does not exist since 2006 (brand does not exist since 2010).
    Please change that to AMD, or at least ATI/AMD (or AMD/ATI?).
    ATI is also listed here
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/stats.php

2) In the Bus Interface: section, an important kind of interface is missing - AGP. Please add it.

Also, here:
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/stats.php
    The OS list has a few issues:
    * Windows 7 is missing.
    * Windows 8 is missing.
    * Windows Longhorn is listed - a non-existing OS.

4. Arul_D Win User

Browser and web page issues after windows 10 updates

No way to change the Home page in Edge web browser

Hi Larryamoore,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to set the homepage on EDGE browser

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the EDGE browser.

• Click on Settings from the drop down menu.

• Select A specific page or pages under
      open with.

• Click on the option down to the
      A specific page or pages and select Custom from the drop down menu.

• You can Enter a web address (which you want to set as home page) in the text box by clicking on
      + button.

• Close the EDGE browser and open it again for the changes to take effect.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further 2assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Browser and web page issues after windows 10 updates

1. Browser and web page issues after windows 10 updates - Similar Threads - Browser web page

2. Microsoft Store and Web Page issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Web Page issues: New HP computer - about two weeks old, I downloaded some app from the Microsoft Store when I got it without a problem. Tonight I can not download anything, I uninstalled and reinstall the Store app - no luck. I get a message that says "Something Happened on Our End. Waiting a...
  3. Microsoft Store and Web Page issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and Web Page issues: New HP computer - about two weeks old, I downloaded some app from the Microsoft Store when I got it without a problem. Tonight I can not download anything, I uninstalled and reinstall the Store app - no luck. I get a message that says "Something Happened on Our End. Waiting a...
  4. Web pages not opening correctly on either browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web pages not opening correctly on either browser: This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ___________________If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI get this error constantly, whether I am connected via wifi or hardline and in both edge and chrome. I also...
  5. Web pages not opening correctly on either browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web pages not opening correctly on either browser: This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ___________________If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI get this error constantly, whether I am connected via wifi or hardline and in both edge and chrome. I also...
  6. Windows 10? Web browser location/geolocation access issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10? Web browser location/geolocation access issue: I am trying to log in to lotto website which requires user to be in same province but I am getting issues during log in tell me that I need to be from this province and does not allow me to log. I did not have issues login in before but I recently upgraded my computer and...
  7. After the latest update. Windows 10 cannot access web pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After the latest update. Windows 10 cannot access web pages: On ALL browsers. I received this update last night 8/29/2020. After rebooting, I could not access any web page on any browser. IE11 and Edge included. Uninstalled the update on 8'30/2020 and all web pages work now. Also, I received an update on 8/22/2020 that slowed...
  8. Browser displaying web pages weirdly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser displaying web pages weirdly.: At first the pages load properly and after some app switching the the web page becomes unreadable. Wasn't getting this problem before this. I recently did a reset on Windows 10 and problem persists since then.[IMG]...
  9. web browser update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    web browser update: Good evening, I am trying to update my web browser so that I can log into our son's iready account. Can someone please advise how to update my browser. I entered a new flash disk with more space but the system is not recognizing the D drive. Please advise...
  10. No web browser will work after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No web browser will work after windows 10 update: After a recent windows update none of my web browsers will work. The internet connection is fine and I still get updated messages (bottom right hand corner of my screen) coming through each time I log on. I have even had Windows updates since then but still no luck with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find browser open after windows update