Windows 10: Browser blacking out and Stretched Browser

Discus and support Browser blacking out and Stretched Browser in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For a week now, whenever I watch Youtube, Twitch, or any other website that has videos, my web browser will blackout and sometimes even my whole... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CelesteCelayo, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Browser blacking out and Stretched Browser

For a week now, whenever I watch Youtube, Twitch, or any other website that has videos, my web browser will blackout and sometimes even my whole display. I've tried many things now, like updating Windows 10, repairing corrupted video files with a code, and many other things, but it still happens. Only now does it happen for a small amount of time till it stops and then later repeats. Also, another issue has appeared. I was watching a Youtube video when everything blacked out, and it made a noise like I unplugged my wireless mouse. Then it made a noise like I plugged in my mouse, and the blackn

:)

CelesteCelayo, Apr 28, 2021

2. BF4 Browser Utility

Browser blacking out and Stretched Browser LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Browser blacking out and Stretched Browser Main.jpg

Browser blacking out and Stretched Browser Refresh.jpg

Browser blacking out and Stretched Browser about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Apr 28, 2021
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Browser blacking out and Stretched Browser

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

Browser blacking out and Stretched Browser

1. Browser blacking out and Stretched Browser - Similar Threads - Browser blacking Stretched

2. Browsers keeps timing out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers keeps timing out: The internet is fine and connected in all my device however this PC although it is connected via LAN it will have a time out error in browser. I tried all the browser and getting the same pages error sometimes so I clear cache and cookies in my browser even I dont want to but...
  3. Browsers keeps timing out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers keeps timing out: The internet is fine and connected in all my device however this PC although it is connected via LAN it will have a time out error in browser. I tried all the browser and getting the same pages error sometimes so I clear cache and cookies in my browser even I dont want to but...
  4. Tabbing out of CS:GO into Browser Black-Screens/Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabbing out of CS:GO into Browser Black-Screens/Freezes: Shorthand of specs:MBD: MSI MAG B550 TomahawkCPU: Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core 3.7GHzGPU: Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6800XTRAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 4x8GB 32GB Total Rated for 3200MHz Running at 2133MHzSSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB Boot, Game, Driver LocationPSU: Corsair...
  5. Tabbing out of CS:GO into Browser Black-Screens/Freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabbing out of CS:GO into Browser Black-Screens/Freezes: Shorthand of specs:MBD: MSI MAG B550 TomahawkCPU: Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core 3.7GHzGPU: Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6800XTRAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 4x8GB 32GB Total Rated for 3200MHz Running at 2133MHzSSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB Boot, Game, Driver LocationPSU: Corsair...
  6. Tabbing out of CS:GO into Browser Black-Screens/Freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Black screen browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen browser: Why does it go to black screen in Edge and Chrome after update to Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-browser/8424b112-7d0f-4863-960a-b094d3297164
  8. Black screen browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen browser: Why does it go to black screen in Edge and Chrome after update to Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-browser/8424b112-7d0f-4863-960a-b094d3297164
  9. Browser windows flashing black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser windows flashing black: Hi, I have a brand new PC with W10 installed and my browser windows flash completely black both Edge and Chrome. It happens very consistently, but not only, at this site, and I don't have this issue on another W10 PC. It suffices to go to the next or previous message on...
  10. Edge Browser is Out Of Date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Edge Browser is Out Of Date: Hi All, I have websites and "what's my browswer.com" telling me my Edge is out of date. Says I have 42 and there is an update to 44. I went to settings, updates etc. my PC says I am up to date on everything. I read that the Oct windows 10 update included an update of the...