Windows 10: Browser Cache files

Discus and support Browser Cache files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,Before shutting down the computer, I run "CCleaner" to remove all 'coockies' and browser cache files.My default browser is 'Chrome', but most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Motim Win User

Browser Cache files

Hello,Before shutting down the computer, I run "CCleaner" to remove all 'coockies' and browser cache files.My default browser is 'Chrome', but most cache files are from 'Edge'.My question: When I start the computer (day after cleaning), internet is still not connected, ocasionaly I ran 'CCleaner' and there are many browser cache files, mainly from 'Edge'. Where did they come from ?(I am the only user).Answers will be appreciated.Thanks

:)

Motim, Jul 6, 2019

2. Move the Edge browser cache to a RAM disk

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) What is the exactly issue you are facing with Microsoft edge browser?

2) What is the make and model of your computer?

If you are facing issue related to the performance of Microsoft Edge browser, I would suggest you try clearing cache and cookies of Microsoft Edge browser and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.

• Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear

• Check the boxes Browsing history,
      Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and
      files and click on Clear.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?

If you set some tags for your *.jpg pictures, the windows 10 file explorer shows them in the "details pane" on the right side.

Browser Cache files [​IMG]

This list can get very long and with some wrong or no longer used entries.
    How can I clear this list / cache / suggestions?

Or how can I stop the file explorer to suggests already used Tags?

WTenNewbie, Jul 6, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

Browser Cache files

Cache Files

Hello,

To clean up cache or temporary files on your Windows system, we suggest checking out this
    article. This contains steps that you can perform to help you with your concern.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Browser Cache files

1. Browser Cache files - Similar Threads - Browser Cache files

2. Can we control where browsers store their cache files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we control where browsers store their cache files?: I see no setting to enable me to change it from the default C:\Users location they all seem to be in. Is this impossible? I use several browsers....
  3. Can we control where browsers store their cache files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can we control where browsers store their cache files?: I see no setting to enable me to change it from the default C:\Users location they all seem to be in. Is this impossible? I use several browsers....
  4. Office File Cache

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office File Cache: Greetings,I use powerpoint a lot. I have a huge amount of files in Office File Cache and I would like to delete them. What effect will that have on my current powerpoint presentations I use daily and have on my laptop? Also, is there a place where powerpoint temp files are...
  5. Files cached?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files cached?: I have written a fair number of .BAT files to do things on my computer. The .BAT file may create a file by redirecting the output of one command (such as DIR >>output.txt) and then tries to read that file, but the command to process the file gets an error "The process cannot...
  6. Browser Cache files

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Cache files: Hello,Before shutting down the computer, I run "CCleaner" to remove all 'coockies' and browser cache files.My default browser is 'Chrome', but most cache files are from 'Edge'.My question: When I start the computer (day after cleaning), internet is still not connected,...
  7. Browser Cache files

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Cache files: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome, and as a spare one I installed Firefox. I do not use built-in Edge or old internet browser, and I am the only user of my computer.Before making a long break, I open Ccleaner to make some cleaning and I find lot of cache files from...
  8. Browser Cache files

in Windows 10 Support
    Browser Cache files: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome, and as a spare one I installed Firefox. I do not use built-in Edge or old internet browser, and I am the only user of my computer.Before making a long break, I open Ccleaner to make some cleaning and I find lot of cache files from...
  9. "Edge" Cache files

in Browsers and Email
    "Edge" Cache files: Hello,Although I have disabled "Edge" (I do not use it), by adding at the end of the folder in "System Apps" this "(old)". When I open "CCleaner" to clean cache files (and cookies) - there are lot of cache files from "Edge" - I recognize them by their icon.I am the only user...
  10. "Edge" Cache files

in Windows 10 Support
    "Edge" Cache files: Hello,Although I have disabled "Edge" (I do not use it), by adding at the end of the folder in "System Apps" this "(old)". When I open "CCleaner" to clean cache files (and cookies) - there are lot of cache files from "Edge" - I recognize them by their icon.I am the only user...