Windows 10: Browser cant load java games

Discus and support Browser cant load java games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using internet explorer , made sure all enabled java options are checked , but still I cant load any java games. how do I make my sites secure?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by carolanndejarlais1, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Browser cant load java games

I am using internet explorer , made sure all enabled java options are checked , but still I cant load any java games.

how do I make my sites secure? as I am browsing it says my sites are not secure? does that have anything to do with java?

:)

carolanndejarlais1, Sep 14, 2018

2. Windows 10, IE 11 and can't load pogo java games

Are you sure that you're using Internet Explorer not Edge?

If you are using IE...

From Tools on the Menu Bar, ActiveX Filtering should be turned off. ActiveX Filtering would block Java.

Does this page verify that Java is installed?
    https://www.java.com/en/download/uninstallapplet.jsp

The website may have to be put in the Exception Site List.

Control Panel> Java> Security> add the site. Also on that page verify that

"Enable Java content in the browser" is checked.

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Java not working- can't play games

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with java while playing games and also CD are not getting detected after upgrading to Windows 10.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • Are you facing issues while playing games using Internet Explorer?
    • Do you get any error messages while inserting CD?
    • Is the issue specific with a particular CD?
    This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Java plugin is not registered in the browser.

2. Java did not properly install.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

If you are facing issues with Java while playing games using Internet Explorer also, please follow the steps in the article and check if it helps.

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/ie_tips.xml

Method 2:

To resolve the issue with CD not getting detected, I suggest you to run hardware and troubleshooter to check if basic hardware settings are set correctly.

a) Press the Windows key on the
    keyboard

b) Type troubleshooter in the search box
    and then press enter.

c) Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

d) Select “Hardware and Devices”.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Browser cant load java games

Java not working

I'm trying to look at the trajectory of NEO's (Near Earth Objects) at JPL website. To do so, requires Java. I have the latest version installed and it is enabled to run content in the browser (I checked with the Java control panel). I even added JPL web address to the exception list to no avail. I've tried five different web browsers and they all spit back the error. Adding the JPL web address to the exception list was the only workaround that they provided. This is so frustrating!

GoFigureItOut, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Browser cant load java games

1. Browser cant load java games - Similar Threads - Browser cant load

2. i cant install java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install java: i have been trying to install java kit 17.07 64 bit for a game and i keep getting the same error.it says:Internal Error 2755. 1632,i have tried to create an "installer" folder in C:\Windows, but it keeps disappearing.i have searched the web and obtained no results.please...
  3. i cant install java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install java: i have been trying to install java kit 17.07 64 bit for a game and i keep getting the same error.it says:Internal Error 2755. 1632,i have tried to create an "installer" folder in C:\Windows, but it keeps disappearing.i have searched the web and obtained no results.please...
  4. I cant intsall Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant intsall Java: So every time I try to install Java the file will download but then it wont let me install it just gives me a file and when I click it, it brings me to a blank screen and nothing else. Ive run into this issue with a few other download files but this one im most upset about....
  5. I cant intsall Java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant intsall Java: So every time I try to install Java the file will download but then it wont let me install it just gives me a file and when I click it, it brings me to a blank screen and nothing else. Ive run into this issue with a few other download files but this one im most upset about....
  6. I cant intsall Java

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Cant install java

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install java: So i have this problem. I tried everything, but nothing helped do not know what to do. I watched youtube, but nothing problem is that I can install java , but as I open it does not open the same install. I know he's trying to open it, but something doesn't let him. I asked...
  8. Unable to find a way to load a Java app through a browser

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to find a way to load a Java app through a browser: I am having some trouble accessing a java app through my browser. The app in question is locally hosted on my network to configure some smart lighting i have in my house. I used to use safari in my Mac, but apple removed that functionality in the newest version and it is...
  9. Unable to find a way to load a Java app through a browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to find a way to load a Java app through a browser: I am having some trouble accessing a java app through my browser. The app in question is locally hosted on my network to configure some smart lighting i have in my house. I used to use safari in my Mac, but apple removed that functionality in the newest version and it is...
  10. Some Sites and NO facebook games loading in any browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some Sites and NO facebook games loading in any browser: I have upgraded Windows 8 to Windows 10 on my laptop and I was able to access all the sites before the update. I know have defender and firewall disabled but no change. Some sites still not loading and none of the facebook games load at all. It says to check my network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Download java games cant

2. intsall java on my device