Windows 10: Browser (chrome and now sytem working very slow

Discus and support Browser (chrome and now sytem working very slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Chrome browser started working slow and now the system is slow. Ran scans rebooted, no results. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by markP5494, Oct 8, 2018.

1. markP5494 Win User

Browser (chrome and now sytem working very slow

My Chrome browser started working slow and now the system is slow. Ran scans rebooted, no results. Any ideas?

:)

markP5494, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Setting Chrome as my default browser - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to
      Web browser.
    • Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Chrome from the list of apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Chrome slow on overkill pc

I Use Waterfox Still. Never Liked Chrome.

eidairaman1, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Browser (chrome and now sytem working very slow - Similar Threads - Browser chrome sytem

2. file transfer now very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file transfer now very slow: File transfer now very slow even via the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-transfer-now-very-slow/06df8794-a638-4393-8dad-73583053aa49
  3. file transfer now very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file transfer now very slow: File transfer now very slow even via the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-transfer-now-very-slow/06df8794-a638-4393-8dad-73583053aa49
  4. All Browsers very slow

in Browsers and Email
    All Browsers very slow: Hi I use Firefox as my default browser & recently noticed it'd become extremely slow - it opens up but then takes a minute or two before it's usable (on the tab the little dot goes back & forth). I initially thought it was a Firefox problem so I disabled all addons but the...
  5. All Browsers very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    All Browsers very slow: Hi I use Firefox as my default browser & recently noticed it'd become extremely slow - it opens up but then takes a minute or two before it's usable (on the tab the little dot goes back & forth). I initially thought it was a Firefox problem so I disabled all addons but the...
  6. Google Chrome Very Slow Start

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Very Slow Start: Hi and sorry for my English I installed Google Chrome and I have as in Windows 10 as my default browser before had Firefox ... The problem is that when I start Chrome it takes about 1 minute or more to load. Once started it does not give me problems of slowness, it's just the...
  7. The counter clockwise in Chrome is very slow.

in Browsers and Email
    The counter clockwise in Chrome is very slow.: When I input something in the omnibox, clicked something, or on a new tab. This counterclockwise arc is acting very slow, but when I browse at a PC (Windows 7) it loads fast. Note: The PC (Windows 7) and my laptop (Windows 10) has same browser settings [img] In...
  8. Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing is Very Slow on Both Edge and Chrome: So I got a new Asus E200HA. Read some very good reviews about it in amazon. While using the OS (Windows 10) everything works quite smoothly - Browsing around files, editing Office documents, even coding on VS Code. However, Web browsing, for the most part, is extremely slow....
  9. Very slow browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Very slow browsers: I have a problem with slow browsers, all of them, this is the scenario I will enter a search in Google and the initial search will come up fairly quickly but if I want to then choose one of the results from my search I get the eternal blue circle going round top left of...
  10. Logon very slow every now and then

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Logon very slow every now and then: I have two computers (and laptop and one desktop) both running Windows 10 build 10586.104 and every now and then the logon process after I entered my credentials takes up to 30 seconds with the 'Welcome' message and the spinning animation showing on the screen. Other times it...