Windows 10: Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H'

Discus and support Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H' in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For the last few days, if I try to search in Chrome either in the address bar or on Google home page, doesn't matter IF the search starts with 'H' the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kelsey O'Connell, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H'

For the last few days, if I try to search in Chrome either in the address bar or on Google home page, doesn't matter IF the search starts with 'H' the whole browser closes. Has anyone seen something like that? I type an h as the second letter, or third, or anywhere else in the sentence, and it's fine.

:)

Kelsey O'Connell, Feb 20, 2024

2. Google Plans a Web-browser, To be called Google Chrome

If googles browser is going to be anything like their search engine is getting No Thanks. I can't even use google.com basic setup without getting popup suggestions while I'm typing what I want to search. Google was nice because it was basic, simple, easy, worked.

Darkrealms, Feb 20, 2024
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Ditendra Win User

Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H'

Windows start search - change browser and search

Hello, is there any way to change Windows 10 start search so that instead of results opening with Edge and Bing, could be other browser and other search engine? I tried to google this and some people suggested search deflector program. I tried it, but it's not working.

Ditendra, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H'

1. Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H' - Similar Threads - Browser closes submit

2. Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H': For the last few days, if I try to search in Chrome either in the address bar or on Google home page, doesn't matter IF the search starts with 'H' the whole browser closes. Has anyone seen something like that? I type an h as the second letter, or third, or anywhere else in...
  3. Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser closes when I submit a Google search that starts with 'H': For the last few days, if I try to search in Chrome either in the address bar or on Google home page, doesn't matter IF the search starts with 'H' the whole browser closes. Has anyone seen something like that? I type an h as the second letter, or third, or anywhere else in...
  4. Windows start search - change browser and search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows start search - change browser and search: Hello, is there any way to change Windows 10 start search so that instead of results opening with Edge and Bing, could be other browser and other search engine? I tried to google this and some people suggested search deflector program. I tried it, but it's not working. 177198
  5. How to Destroy Profile on Browser Close in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    How to Destroy Profile on Browser Close in Google Chrome: [ATTACH]The Google Chrome browser is the most commonly used browser on Windows computers. However, […] This article How to Destroy Profile on Browser Close in Google Chrome first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Browsers closing when I type!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Browsers closing when I type!: When I type in a browser I use Chrome something in the Keystroke closes the browser. I have tried using Firefox, Edge and Explorer with the exact same results. I can type in an app that is not on a browser and there is no issue. Do I need to do a reset? Frustrated!...
  7. Google Chrome closes after start?

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome closes after start?: Hello... I downloaded Chrome, and it closes the minute you open it. I restarted my pc, reinstalled Chrome, but it doesn't work :( However, when I open the Task Manager, 6 tabs are displayed very briefly... Ask for help! I am at the end ;€ Google Chrome schließt nach Start?
  8. Google Chrome browser on Start Menu gives a 404 when opened

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome browser on Start Menu gives a 404 when opened: How to replace with correct opening icon? Current icon seems to have become 'invalid'. Thanks in advance. 140681
  9. No Browser can find WWW.Google.Com for Google Search

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No Browser can find WWW.Google.Com for Google Search: I try 5 different browsers and all get this message "Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at www.google.com.". Computer is Toshiba Laptop running Insiders Build 15014 and this has been happening since Build 15002. Same browsers on different machine do Google...
  10. Start menu closes when I type instead of searching

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu closes when I type instead of searching: Sometimes when I open the start menu and start typing, the start menu closes instead of searching for the character string that I type. Why does it do this? Thanks. 100601