Windows 10: Browser crash (Google CHrome and Opera) after new update Error 0x80070

Discus and support Browser crash (Google CHrome and Opera) after new update Error 0x80070 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The repair didn't work so i proceeded with clean install Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by johnmayne, Jul 11, 2017.

1. johnmayne Win User

Browser crash (Google CHrome and Opera) after new update Error 0x80070

The repair didn't work so i proceeded with clean install

johnmayne, Jul 13, 2017
  2. zbook New Member

For the clean install:
    1) Insert the windows 10 iso into any USB port
    2) power on the computer clicking the appropriate F key so that you can boot to boot device options.
    List of PC brands with their corresponding hot-keys
    If you have a custom computer then you will need to change the bios boot order so that the USB drive is first.
    3) You will see the Microsoft windows icon for approximately 5 minutes while the iso loads.
    4) make preference choices about language, time, currency, and keyboard
    4) click install now
    you should see set up is starting
    5) check the box to accept the license agreenment
    6) click custom: install windows only (advanced)
    7) highlight each partition and click delete
    8) once all partitions are deleted click format
    9) the drive should become an unallocated drive
    10) then install windows 10 version 1703

See this link for text and images: Clean Install Windows 10 Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Browser crash (Google CHrome and Opera) after new update Error 0x80070

1. Browser crash (Google CHrome and Opera) after new update Error 0x80070 - Similar Threads - Browser crash Google

2. Google Chrome, Brave, Opera, and Opera GX Unable to open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome, Brave, Opera, and Opera GX Unable to open: Hello,I've ran into a strange issue involving google chrome and potentially other browsers as well. At first, after transferring my files, folders, data, etc. To a new SSD I installed, I was still able to use Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge without any issues, until one day...
  3. Google Chrome, Brave, Opera, and Opera GX Unable to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome, Brave, Opera, and Opera GX Unable to open: Hello,I've ran into a strange issue involving google chrome and potentially other browsers as well. At first, after transferring my files, folders, data, etc. To a new SSD I installed, I was still able to use Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge without any issues, until one day...
  4. Google Chrome, Brave, Opera, and Opera GX Unable to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with downloads in chromium browser (Google Chrome, Opera)

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with downloads in chromium browser (Google Chrome, Opera): I have problems in all chromium browser (Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Vivaldi, etc...) with downloads of program install files being corrupt. If I download same installation files in Tor Browser or Mozilla Firefox I have no issue. Issue started after latest Windows...
  6. Google Chrome Browser Continuously Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome Browser Continuously Crashing: I am an essay writer and working for an essay writing service. My nature of job requires me to use Google Chrome browser to use certain extensions and tools for my research, analysis and writing. I am encountering this issue from few days that whenever I use my browser in...
  7. Google Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Browser: Ever since Windows did an update, the Google Chrome browser stays at the top of my screen. I only want it pinned to the task bar at the bottom of my screen like I had it before. How do I get rid of the browser staying at the top of my screen?...
  8. google chrome and opera not working after update

in Browsers and Email
    google chrome and opera not working after update: if you turn off cryptographic services they will run until restart then you have to turn it off again to use these browsers 128250
  9. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello, How can I transfer all my Chrome settings, passwords to sites, bookmarks etc. from current computer (32bit) into a new one also windows 10 pro (64bit). Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 106507
  10. Images in Opera and Chrome browsers breaking

in Browsers and Email
    Images in Opera and Chrome browsers breaking: I'm not really sure if there is anything I can do about this. I can seem to manage to fix it, I'm wondering if there is a way to prevent it. I'm currently trying to find the cause. Every day for the past few days, I will end up with broken images, usually involving...