Windows 10: browser crashes on specific webpages

Discus and support browser crashes on specific webpages in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm using windows 10, and each time i use to open or search hackerrank, hackerearth , malwayrebytes my browser crashes irrespective of which browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by abhinavjain15, Sep 6, 2018.

1. browser crashes on specific webpages

I'm using windows 10, and each time i use to open or search hackerrank, hackerearth , malwayrebytes my browser crashes irrespective of which browser i'm using.

it also crashes on some links which i could not remember.

i have tried to open these links on different devices and its working perfectly fine.

so please find me a solution asap as i have to visit the first two website which i mentioned above.

:)

abhinavjain15, Sep 6, 2018

2. Webpages not loading on Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused regarding the webpages as you are not able to open them. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Are you getting any error code or error message while you are opening webpages?

2. Is this issue specific to any particular browser?

3. Are you able to open the webpages in Inprivate mode?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the Edge or IE using InPrivate browser option and check the issue status.

Refer to these steps to open Edge or IE using
    InPrivate browser option.

Open the IE and press Shift + Ctrl + P

OR

1. Open the Edge, then click on more options (...)

2. Click on New InPrivate window.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reset the settings on the Microsoft Edge web browser to check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps to Reset Edge:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

I suggest you to try opening the websites with Add-ons on and check if it helps. Refer the steps provided to enable Add-ons on Internet Explorer 11 in the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Reply us with more information to assist you better.

Anup Karkal, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 6, 2018
  4. browser crashes on specific webpages

Unable to set default browser

• Does this issue happens while you try to set other browser as default too or is it specific to specific browser?

Any browser.

Already did the steps you suggested. It's some kind of bug where it's impossible to set a default browser at all.

I heard elsewhere from one other user
    that it seems to be a problem with upgrading to 10 on the SP3. Sounds very specifc.

guustavooo, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

browser crashes on specific webpages

1. browser crashes on specific webpages - Similar Threads - browser crashes specific

2. Japanese text on specific webpage appears like boxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Japanese text on specific webpage appears like boxes: Usually Japanese text appears fine, and this page also used to appear fine before a month ago but now displays as boxes. Any clues?Here's the page: http://unyuu.s151.xrea.com/game/ff10p-ver3.0/ff10p3.htm...
  3. Japanese text on specific webpage appears like boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Japanese text on specific webpage appears like boxes: Usually Japanese text appears fine, and this page also used to appear fine before a month ago but now displays as boxes. Any clues?Here's the page: http://unyuu.s151.xrea.com/game/ff10p-ver3.0/ff10p3.htm...
  4. System specification is incorrect in browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System specification is incorrect in browsers: I am running Windows 11 Home, Version 21H2, OS Build 22000.832, Windows Experience Pack 1000.22000.832.0 on a Dell Inspiron 15 5000.I tried to login to my online Chase account today. Chase posted a message that they no longer support my browser and I should update...
  5. System specification is incorrect in browsers

System specification is incorrect in browsers: I am running Windows 11 Home, Version 21H2, OS Build 22000.832, Windows Experience Pack 1000.22000.832.0 on a Dell Inspiron 15 5000.I tried to login to my online Chase account today. Chase posted a message that they no longer support my browser and I should update...
  6. slow webpage loading in web browsers for domain network

slow webpage loading in web browsers for domain network: Hello, I have a internal dc abc.com with clients joined in. Few laptops around 3 are facing slow browsing speed when connecting to network which has DC wirelessly or wired. If connected to outside or different network they don't face slow issue. I have tried to clear...
  7. slow webpage loading in web browsers for domain network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow webpage loading in web browsers for domain network: Hello, I have a internal dc abc.com with clients joined in. Few laptops around 3 are facing slow browsing speed when connecting to network which has DC wirelessly or wired. If connected to outside or different network they don't face slow issue. I have tried to clear...
  8. Specific Internet Browsers Will Not Launch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Specific Internet Browsers Will Not Launch: Hey y'all. I've been having this issue since I got my laptop Dell XPS 9500 with i7 core, 16 GBs of RAM in February of 2021. The performance has been great, but my main gripe has been with internet browser issues. When I first got my laptop I installed Google Chrome, which to...
  9. Browser opens at startup with weird webpage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser opens at startup with weird webpage: This problem, I think, has started after upgrading to version 1903. When my PC starts, I get this webpage opened in my browser (Firefox): [ATTACH] I located the source and I have this startup process as shown by my task manager: [ATTACH] So am I facing a malware or...
  10. Windows 10 - All Browsers Crashing (No Specific Errors) & Java IDEs Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - All Browsers Crashing (No Specific Errors) & Java IDEs Crashing: I have an ongoing issue with my laptop where each one of my browsers crash intermittently. This problem has been coming up with Chrome, Firefox and with Opera. It also doesn't show any specific error messages, the only thing that comes up is the default pop up that let's you...