Windows 10: Browser crashes with share trading web sites

Discus and support Browser crashes with share trading web sites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am using two share/CFD trading programs, IG Markets and CMC Markets. I use their platform in-browser and they are constantly crashing in their tab. I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RealZeal, Sep 11, 2020.

1. RealZeal Win User

Browser crashes with share trading web sites

I am using two share/CFD trading programs, IG Markets and CMC Markets. I use their platform in-browser and they are constantly crashing in their tab. I mainly use Firefox and each of the sites will crash every 15 to 20 mins roughly. I moved to Opera and Chrome and initially they were fine however after a day the sites again started crashing their tab. Firefox will also crash quite often whereas Chrome and Opera very rarely, ie the tab would crash but not the program itself. I have asked other users about the trading programs and they don't seem to have the issue and the providers themselves have no reports like mine so it would seem the issue is my pc.
    I have upgraded to paid Avast recently and wonder if that could be the culprit.
    Any suggestions very welcome.

Cheers

:)

RealZeal, Sep 11, 2020
  2. RealZeal Win User

I am using two share/CFD trading programs, IG Markets and CMC Markets. I use their platform in-browser and they are constantly crashing in their tab. I mainly use Firefox and each of the sites will crash every 15 to 20 mins roughly. I moved to Opera and Chrome and initially they were fine however after a day the sites again started crashing their tab. Firefox will also crash quite often whereas Chrome and Opera very rarely, ie the tab would crash but not the program itself. I have asked other users about the trading programs and they don't seem to have the issue and the providers themselves have no reports like mine so it would seem the issue is my pc.
    I have upgraded to paid Avast recently and wonder if that could be the culprit.
    Any suggestions very welcome.

Cheers

RealZeal, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Web Browser Crashes

Everytime I visit the 2-step verification website for Google, the web browser crashes. I have firmware 300.21.012. Could you help me?

tomjerrykids, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Browser crashes with share trading web sites - Similar Threads - Browser crashes share

2. All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes: This summer I started to encounter 'Ah Snap Status_Access_Violations' while using Microsoft Edge. These instances were rare, but the frequency of instances steadily increased. Refreshing pages multiple times would sometimes allow the page to be viewed, and sometimes a new...
  3. All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes: This summer I started to encounter 'Ah Snap Status_Access_Violations' while using Microsoft Edge. These instances were rare, but the frequency of instances steadily increased. Refreshing pages multiple times would sometimes allow the page to be viewed, and sometimes a new...
  4. All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser: [ATTACH]The focus of mainstream browsers like Firefox is to maintain the privacy of individuals. […] This article How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Browser crashes with share trading web sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser crashes with share trading web sites: I am using two share/CFD trading programs, IG Markets and CMC Markets. I use their platform in-browser and they are constantly crashing in their tab. I mainly use Firefox and each of the sites will crash every 15 to 20 mins roughly. I moved to Opera and Chrome and initially...
  7. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  8. Web browser crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser crashes: When using the utility bar, typing in a web browser search and hitting enter causes the web page to attempt to load and then crashes. Then it brings up my home page and I have to retype the inquiry. All my web browsers do this. I have reset the network settings, I have...
  9. All web browsers keep crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All web browsers keep crashing: Hello, All my browsers (google chrome, firefox, internet explorer) keep crashing on Windows 8.1. I've disabled all add-ons, I've run a virus check and still can't seem to fix the problem. The error message I get on internet explorer is: Windows Data Execution Prevention...
  10. Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites: TL;DR - All web browser close when I try to log into my WoW account ( Battle.net Account Login ) On Tuesday, 05Jul16, morning I tried to open my battle.net launcher and it stated that I couldn't connect to the battle.net severs. I went onto the blizzard forums and tried to...