Windows 10: Browser crashing again and again

Discus and support Browser crashing again and again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Google chrome isn't working and keep on crashing it started after the new windows 10 update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdamCripan, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Browser crashing again and again

Google chrome isn't working and keep on crashing it started after the new windows 10 update.

:)

AdamCripan, Jul 21, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Relocating the Users folder working again!

OK geeks, this works again. Added this warning at the beginning of the tutorial:

Browser crashing again and again [​IMG]
    Warning EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ BEFORE STARTING!

This procedure works again in Build 10041 after being bugged and non-functional in two last builds. However, the procedure works only if Windows is installed without any whatsoever network connection. As soon as installation is done and you have entered the Audit Mode desktop (Method One Step 2) you can connect the computer to network and Internet again. The installation phase must be done without network connection.

Short checklist, the only way this works:
    1. Disable all network connections before starting the installation (disable WiFi, disconnect Ethernet cable)
    2. Install and enter Audit Mode as told in Method One Step 1
    3. Enable network connections (enable WiFi, reconnect Ethernet cable)
    4. Continue from tutorial Method One Step 2

3. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Ron99 Win User

Browser crashing again and again

Once again

"Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation",

Also have uncrypted my 2 bitlocker HDD, and then activated again, as suggested by some other google research on the same problem,

BUT

Again! :-(

Ron99, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Browser crashing again and again

1. Browser crashing again and again - Similar Threads - Browser crashing again

2. Valorant keeps crashing again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant keeps crashing again and again: I have a Asus Tuf f15 laptop i512500H 3050 4gb i got a bios update today and after updating my valorant is crashing again and again, every5 mins. Either it just crashes and shuts down or it freezes , so i have to press hold the power button....
  3. Valorant keeps crashing again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Valorant keeps crashing again and again: I have a Asus Tuf f15 laptop i512500H 3050 4gb i got a bios update today and after updating my valorant is crashing again and again, every5 mins. Either it just crashes and shuts down or it freezes , so i have to press hold the power button....
  4. Windows crash again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crash again.: Dump file:Crash It has happened multiple time.I have reinstalled windows and updated bios. And it did it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crash-again/762c7ec2-25e7-40ef-a72f-5902c89e422f
  5. Windows crash again.

Windows crash again.: Dump file:Crash It has happened multiple time.I have reinstalled windows and updated bios. And it did it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crash-again/762c7ec2-25e7-40ef-a72f-5902c89e422f
  6. Windows crashes again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes again and again: Hello, My computer keeps crashing again and again, showing me the blue screen of death with these 5 errors:Reference by pointer Kernel Security Check failure System service exeptionBad object headerirql not less or equalI did try the solutions mentioned in other threads such...
  7. Windows crashes again and again

Windows crashes again and again: Hello, My computer keeps crashing again and again, showing me the blue screen of death with these 5 errors:Reference by pointer Kernel Security Check failure System service exeptionBad object headerirql not less or equalI did try the solutions mentioned in other threads such...
  8. File Explorer Crashing again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Crashing again and again: Hello, My File Explorer is crashing again and again, even after restarting the computer. I even switched off my laptop completely and started again... Still the problem couldn't get solved and file explorer is crashing again. So Kindly help me with this issue....
  9. windows crashing again and again due to srttrail.txt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows crashing again and again due to srttrail.txt: My windows was crashed twice in a year because of srttrail.txt file i am very worried about that . I was using it with latest updates both the times before , i had not changed any default settings or reconfigured anything in windows but that problem happened twice . The...
  10. minecraft crashes again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft crashes again: Microsoft Windows version 1809OS Build 17763.437 now for the error message: ## A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:## EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION 0xc000001d at pc=0x00000000773c5d54, pid=9704, tid=8580## JRE version: JavaTM SE Runtime...