Windows 10: Browser crashing

Discus and support Browser crashing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Google is the main system I use on my laptop. I use it for youtube, games, work, etc. Every time I open google after powering off my laptop it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JackMowery, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Browser crashing

Google is the main system I use on my laptop. I use it for youtube, games, work, etc. Every time I open google after powering off my laptop it is normal for a few seconds, then kicks me right off. Then, it opens google right back up, but all my tabs and things are closed. I tried looking up videos, but I could not find one about the issue. I checked to see if my extensions were causing it and I disabled all of them. I powered my laptop off and opened up google. it did the exact same thing it did with extensions. I cannot find the answer to this irritating problem. If you know the answer please

:)

JackMowery, Sep 21, 2021

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 21, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 21, 2021
  4. bumgarb42 Win User

Browser crashing

Add-Ons for Firefox crash since update to 80

I left Firefox open over night and attempted to login to LastPass this morning - all the addons crashed. I had Firefox Task Manager open at the time and before attempting the login all addons were in the list and not using very much resources. After attempting login, all of the addons disappeared from the Firefox Task Manager list.

I will try the additional suggestions.

If I want to try a new profile without losing my saved/sync profile (and hopefully with the option of syncing my data back into the new profile) what steps should I take? Or is it just a given that if it is profile corruption, the sync profile is junk...?

Thanks!

Browser crashing [​IMG]

Browser crashing [​IMG]

bumgarb42, Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

Browser crashing

1. Browser crashing - Similar Threads - Browser crashing

2. Browsers are crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers are crashing on Windows 10: Hello, has anyone encountered such a problem?I mainly used Google Chrome, everything worked like clockwork, but for some reason now the browser either crashes completely, or individual tabs fall from errors. I've tried absolutely everything I've found on the Internet, from...
  3. Browsers are crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers are crashing on Windows 10: Hello, has anyone encountered such a problem?I mainly used Google Chrome, everything worked like clockwork, but for some reason now the browser either crashes completely, or individual tabs fall from errors. I've tried absolutely everything I've found on the Internet, from...
  4. Browsers are crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Browsers crashing and imagines loading improperly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers crashing and imagines loading improperly: About last night Thursday late in the evening I started having a new problem.My browser began having weird issues improperly loading images with what looked like digital pixel bleed or something examples here https://imgur.com/a/O5Lub47. It's only image in browsers, or in 3rd...
  6. Browsers crashing and imagines loading improperly

Browsers crashing and imagines loading improperly: About last night Thursday late in the evening I started having a new problem.My browser began having weird issues improperly loading images with what looked like digital pixel bleed or something examples here https://imgur.com/a/O5Lub47. It's only image in browsers, or in 3rd...
  7. Roblox crashed on the internet browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox crashed on the internet browser: well,i didnt do anything to roblox but for some reason 1 day when i opened my browser it crashed it never happend but it dosent work on anything but micrsoft store and i dont really find it easy to use for me it said something about 3rd party when i tried to enter anyway i...
  8. Roblox crashed on the internet browser

Roblox crashed on the internet browser: well,i didnt do anything to roblox but for some reason 1 day when i opened my browser it crashed it never happend but it dosent work on anything but micrsoft store and i dont really find it easy to use for me it said something about 3rd party when i tried to enter anyway i...
  9. Roblox crashed on the internet browser

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Firefox browser crashing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firefox browser crashing in Windows 11: From several weeks, my Firefox browser in Windows 11 laptop crashing. I usually have 3-4 tabs open in it then a warning is displayed that "browser not responding"I asked some of my friends who are using Firefox in their Window 10 laptop, they're not facing any issue.Chrome...