Windows 10: Browser displaying web pages weirdly.

Discus and support Browser displaying web pages weirdly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At first the pages load properly and after some app switching the the web page becomes unreadable. Wasn't getting this problem before this. I recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SUJIKANTHMAHINDARAJ, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Browser displaying web pages weirdly.

At first the pages load properly and after some app switching the the web page becomes unreadable. Wasn't getting this problem before this. I recently did a reset on Windows 10 and problem persists since then.Browser displaying web pages weirdly. [​IMG]

:)

SUJIKANTHMAHINDARAJ, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

No way to change the Home page in Edge web browser

Hi Larryamoore,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to set the homepage on EDGE browser

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the EDGE browser.

• Click on Settings from the drop down menu.

• Select A specific page or pages under
      open with.

• Click on the option down to the
      A specific page or pages and select Custom from the drop down menu.

• You can Enter a web address (which you want to set as home page) in the text box by clicking on
      + button.

• Close the EDGE browser and open it again for the changes to take effect.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further 2assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Apr 12, 2020
  3. web browser not displaying pages properly

Since my Lumia550 updated itself a few weeks ago. The web browser now will not display some pages properly this is causing a major issue for my business. Gone through all the settings and nothing changes.

NigelStocks, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Browser displaying web pages weirdly.

Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Browser displaying web pages weirdly.

1. Browser displaying web pages weirdly. - Similar Threads - Browser displaying web

2. Incorrect Unicode Display on Web Browsers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect Unicode Display on Web Browsers: I'm having issues with certain Unicode characters displaying correctly on my device across both web browsers I use - Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox. I am running Windows 10 Home as my operating system. The characters in question that I have found so far are the...
  3. Incorrect Unicode Display on Web Browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Unicode Display on Web Browsers: I'm having issues with certain Unicode characters displaying correctly on my device across both web browsers I use - Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox. I am running Windows 10 Home as my operating system. The characters in question that I have found so far are the...
  4. Incorrect Unicode Display on Web Browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Web pages not opening correctly on either browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web pages not opening correctly on either browser: This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ___________________If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI get this error constantly, whether I am connected via wifi or hardline and in both edge and chrome. I also...
  6. Web pages not opening correctly on either browser

Web pages not opening correctly on either browser: This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ___________________If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI get this error constantly, whether I am connected via wifi or hardline and in both edge and chrome. I also...
  7. Web Browsers displaying fonts weirdly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Browsers displaying fonts weirdly: I've been having this issue for quite a few months now, where certain websites display fonts in a very strange way, screenshots below. It happens on both Chrome and Edge, across all 3 of my monitors, and it is quite unreadable. If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it....
  8. Web Browsers displaying fonts weirdly

Web Browsers displaying fonts weirdly: I've been having this issue for quite a few months now, where certain websites display fonts in a very strange way, screenshots below. It happens on both Chrome and Edge, across all 3 of my monitors, and it is quite unreadable. If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it....
  9. Web Browsers displaying fonts weirdly

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Weird graphical glitches in web browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird graphical glitches in web browser: Every once and a while i get these strange graphical glitches in my web browser. It happens on my pretty much new laptop in both firefox and chrome, and it also used to happen sometimes on my desktop too. I attached pictures of what they look like, It tends to happen on just...