Windows 10: Browser download links needed / portable would be nice

Discus and support Browser download links needed / portable would be nice in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I know it's early so i am patient , looking for browser downloads , especially portable versions . 20961 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by fredc, Sep 2, 2015.

1. fredc Win User

Browser download links needed / portable would be nice

I know it's early so i am patient , looking for browser downloads , especially portable versions .

:)

fredc, Sep 2, 2015
  2. Ellebee Win User

Two-Way Sync would be really nice - can't it be done?

I used to be able to sync between my pocket PC and computer and between my Palm and computer, specifying how I wanted to handle the conflicts. Mostly I wanted conflicts flagged for me to resolve manually. I need to be able to access my calendar from any
    computer when I'm away, so the "cloud" of MyPhone is really nice. I also like to be able to enter events with a real kayboard, not the phone, but if they get deleted from the phone it's pointless. WHY DOES MYPHONE EVEN OFFER THE ON-LINE "ADD" OPTION AT ALL
    IF IT WILL NOT SYNC TO THE PHONE? Is there any reason why anyone would use it? This isn't Windows Live - it's MyPHONE - support for phones, not on-line calendar sharing. Is there any way to get it to sync both ways?

Ellebee, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Two-Way Sync would be really nice - can't it be done?

Hi, Ellebee.

Not sure exactly what is the issue that you're facing but Microsoft My Phone *does* support two-way sync. Anything you add/edit/delete on the portal will be reflected on the device and vice-versa upon the next sync.

After you add something on the portal are you syncing on the device? If you have automatic syncs set up than it whatever you added on the portal will be synced to the device on the next scheduled sync. If not, you'll have to manually sync by opening the application
    and hitting "Sync" on the landing page.

Regards,

Marco.

Marco Leal, Sep 2, 2015
Thema:

Browser download links needed / portable would be nice

1. Browser download links needed / portable would be nice - Similar Threads - Browser download links

2. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This would be nice . . .: I have two partitions, on my hard drive.One for, Windows 10. And one for, Windows 11.Dual boot.Normally, when I start my computer.It goes to the, blue screen.Where I select, one or the other. But, not always!I have a USB drive, connected.That is visible, on either side.Would...
  3. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This would be nice . . .: I have two partitions, on my hard drive.One for, Windows 10. And one for, Windows 11.Dual boot.Normally, when I start my computer.It goes to the, blue screen.Where I select, one or the other. But, not always!I have a USB drive, connected.That is visible, on either side.Would...
  4. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This would be nice . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I typed in. What are all, the free applications.You can get, running windows 10?The picture, here. Shows you, what I found.I have everything, backed up. On USB drives.But to be able, to back backup. Right on this...
  5. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This would be nice . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I typed in. What are all, the free applications.You can get, running windows 10?The picture, here. Shows you, what I found.I have everything, backed up. On USB drives.But to be able, to back backup. Right on this...
  6. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. This would be, so nice!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This would be, so nice!!!!!: Here's a screenshot of my drives. The D drive. Is, 100 gigabytes. How can, I install. Windows 11. On, the D drive? I have Windows 11, media. On a, USB drive. How would I direct, Windows 11. To the, D drive. And after, installing it. Would I be able, to go to the D drive. And,...
  8. Help would be nice

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help would be nice: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/8mflx4fzx723g/minidump im pretty sure the crashes are hardware related so i need help identifying which hardware is the cause im pretty sure it is either the ram or the graphics card but i have absolute no idea which...
  9. Help would be nice

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help would be nice: Stopcode whea_uncorrectable_error http://www.mediafire.com/folder/8mflx4fzx723g/minidump I seriously have no idea what is wrong i think it is hardware but i have no idea where to start....
  10. Help would be nice :)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help would be nice :): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ninja_04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvc9fi/help_would_be_nice/