Windows 10: browser freezes when attaching excel file

Discus and support browser freezes when attaching excel file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; no matter which browser I use it freezes when I open an excel file to attach to an email.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WillBerry2, Feb 25, 2019.

1. browser freezes when attaching excel file

no matter which browser I use it freezes when I open an excel file to attach to an email.

:)

WillBerry2, Feb 25, 2019

2. browser freezes when attaching office file

Negative on the resolution. Still freezes the browser when attaching excel file. other files are fine,

anything else to try?

WillBerry2, Feb 25, 2019
  3. browser freezes when attaching office file

I have tried attaching an excel file to email in explorer and in chrome and both freeze when I select excel file. How do I fix this?

WillBerry2, Feb 25, 2019
  4. browser freezes when attaching excel file

browser freezes when attaching office file

If problem only occurs with this Excel file.

1. Open the browser in private try to load the file.

2. Try to make a copy of this file and attach the copy.

But it works earlier.

Attached in a .zip the excel file I tried to upload it in the mail.

Let me know if I help you

Thanks

ErnestoAcosta Labrada, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

browser freezes when attaching excel file

1. browser freezes when attaching excel file - Similar Threads - browser freezes attaching

2. cant i attach an excel file to an email windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant i attach an excel file to an email windows11: cant attach excel file to email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-i-attach-an-excel-file-to-an-email-windows11/3755944e-c71c-429c-8119-a47d6844ebde
  3. cant i attach an excel file to an email windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant i attach an excel file to an email windows11: cant attach excel file to email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-i-attach-an-excel-file-to-an-email-windows11/3755944e-c71c-429c-8119-a47d6844ebde
  4. OneDrive not loading Excel files in the online browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive not loading Excel files in the online browser: I use the browser version of OneDrive. When I click on an Excel file, it opens a new tab but just sits there and tries to load the page. The attached image is what it does, never loads any further than that. This means that if I want to view an Excel file, I need to download...
  5. Attaching Excel files to emails freezes the browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Attaching Excel files to emails freezes the browser: I have an issue with attaching Excel files to emails. The browser (and it is doesn’t matter which browser I am using) freezes when I attach this file type. Any help?...
  6. File Picker UI Host not Responding when attaching Excel or Word doc's to Gmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Picker UI Host not Responding when attaching Excel or Word doc's to Gmail: Shortly after installing the latest Win10 updates in Feb 2019 I started receiving the File Picker UI Host not Responding error when attempting to select an Excel or Word document to a gmail when using Chrome, IE, or Edge. I can attach pdf doc's. I have even installed EasyMail...
  7. Internet browser closing when attaching files

Internet browser closing when attaching files: It does not matter which Internet Browser I use, when I try and attach a file it closes down. When I open it again I get a "restore previous" message...
  8. Uploading and attaching word and excel files in Windows 10

Uploading and attaching word and excel files in Windows 10: Just got a new computer with Windows 10. I am unable to upload Word and Excel files to my website or attach them in my email. I can do it with pdf files. The files are small so that is not the issue. I have tried several browsers, Edge, Mozilla and Chrome. HELP!...
  9. Computer Freezing When Attaching a File - FIle Picker UI Not Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Freezing When Attaching a File - FIle Picker UI Not Responding: My computer is freezing up when traying to attach a document on Office365, Gmail, and Edge. On 365, the error 'file picker ui not responding' is being displayed. I have had no problems with this as of last week. Does anyone what is going on or how I could fix this? Thanks....
  10. Brief program(s) freeze when saving/opening/attaching files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brief program(s) freeze when saving/opening/attaching files: Whether it be Firefox, Outlook, Photoshop, Excel, etc nearly every time I try to save/open/attach a file on local drive, that program kinda freezes for a brief period of time. I dont understand why and dont know how to troubleshoot it. 56861

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file picker ui host not responding

2. File Picker UI Host is not responding attaching Word document to emIL

3. file picker ui error

4. file picker ui is not responding,
  5. how to solve file picker problem with email,
  6. ui file picker not working,
  7. edge freezing when uploading excel,
  8. file picker ui host is not responding error,
  9. Attaching Excel files to emails freezes the browser,
  10. file picker ui,
  11. ui file picker freezing,