Windows 10: Browser history in Windows

Discus and support Browser history in Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! Each time I turn off my computer, my browser history is cleared except for saved passwords and autofill forms. It doesn't matter if I use Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RC06, Jan 24, 2021.

1. RC06 Win User

Browser history in Windows

Hi!

Each time I turn off my computer, my browser history is cleared except for saved passwords and autofill forms. It doesn't matter if I use Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, ... I've tried the settings in every browser, but I still can't solve this problem. I thought it could be some settings in windows. Any ideas?

Thank you for any answer.

:)

2. EileenP Win User

Browser History Missing in EDGE

Your answer is not helpful. How did I discover I couldn't access the history? By following all the steps you listed below.

Edge has problems and for this reason Chrome is now my browser and I am very happy. Absolutely no freezing !!!

EileenP, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Microsoft Edge - Browser History?

Hi Barry,

Browsers keep all websites that you have accessed unless you delete the browsing history. Edge and Internet Explorer can keep the history of the accessed websites up to 999 days. To configure the settings, follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Internet Options then press Enter.
    • Under Browsing history, click on Settings.
    • Go to the History tab.
    • Adjust the number of days if necessary.

Let us know if you have questions.

Regards.

Ruz San, Jan 24, 2021
  4. brummyfan Win User

Browser History...

Have you tried clearing History? When I cleared the History all listings vanished.

Browser history in Windows [​IMG]

Browser history in Windows [​IMG]

brummyfan, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Browser history in Windows - Similar Threads - Browser history

2. How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox: Iv found a few mentions on a few searches about using Event Viewer to see old notficationsbut i dont see on there where browser notifications are locatedor if there not could someome please inform me where i could find my notifcations of literally not more then 2 days old of...
  3. How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox: Iv found a few mentions on a few searches about using Event Viewer to see old notficationsbut i dont see on there where browser notifications are locatedor if there not could someome please inform me where i could find my notifcations of literally not more then 2 days old of...
  4. How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. App & browser control - Protection history is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App & browser control - Protection history is blank: Hi.I am having an issue with the Windows Security showing a notification for App & browser control.The alert message states: Potential unwanted app found. Your device may perform poorly.When I click the review button, I am presented with Protection history, which has nothing...
  6. App & browser control - Protection history is blank

App & browser control - Protection history is blank: Hi.I am having an issue with the Windows Security showing a notification for App & browser control.The alert message states: Potential unwanted app found. Your device may perform poorly.When I click the review button, I am presented with Protection history, which has nothing...
  7. Prevent Browser History deleting

Prevent Browser History deleting: HI,can i use gpedit to prevent the users deleting the Browser History of Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prevent-browser-history-deleting/47b2c82d-6c70-4cae-a960-071b5977cae1
  8. Prevent Browser History deleting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Browser History deleting: HI,can i use gpedit to prevent the users deleting the Browser History of Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prevent-browser-history-deleting/47b2c82d-6c70-4cae-a960-071b5977cae1
  9. How I saw my Internet browser and history and everything inside it in my wife phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I saw my Internet browser and history and everything inside it in my wife phone: *** Email address is removed for privacy **** Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-saw-my-internet-browser-and-history-and/9c15e2aa-bbb9-4a5e-aadc-27b827603b74
  10. How I saw my Internet browser and history and everything inside it in my wife phone

How I saw my Internet browser and history and everything inside it in my wife phone: *** Email address is removed for privacy **** Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-saw-my-internet-browser-and-history-and/9c15e2aa-bbb9-4a5e-aadc-27b827603b74