Windows 10: Browser History...

Discus and support Browser History... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I noticed that the Registry Key... HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Peter B, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Peter B Win User

Browser History...

I noticed that the Registry Key...

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wek yb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage

...seems to keep a complete record of every site visited, despite cleaning of files via Windows Disc Cleaner, CCleaner or whatever Program one uses.

Can this be prevented?

:)

Peter B, Sep 8, 2015

2. No browser history

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to refer the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Open the Microsoft Edge.

2. click on Customize button present at the top of last box in Top sites.

3. It will give more options, Under Show select Top sites radio button

4. Save the changes and check.

If this doesn't work I would suggest you to clear cache and cookies of Edge.

1. Open Microsoft Edge.

2 Click on the three Horizontal lines and click clear browsing history.

3. Select Cache and cookies and click clear.

Note: This will remove earlier browsed data and information

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 8, 2015
  3. No browser history

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for the update and it is unfortunate that the suggestions did not work.

I would request you to use the Feedback App at start page in order to put in your feedback so the development team can work on the issue and try to fix it as soon as possible.

Do feel free to write to us in case you have any issues/concerns while working on your computer, we'll be happy to assist you.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 8, 2015
  4. brummyfan Win User

Browser History...

Have you tried clearing History? When I cleared the History all listings vanished.

Browser History... [​IMG]

Browser History... [​IMG]

brummyfan, Sep 8, 2015
  5. Peter B Win User
    Thank you brummyfan...yes, that cleared it.

I (perhaps stupidly?) thought that using something like CCleaner cleared stuff like that, rather than having to remember to use the settings in Edge.

Peter B, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Browser History...

1. Browser History... - Similar Threads - Browser History

2. How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox: Iv found a few mentions on a few searches about using Event Viewer to see old notficationsbut i dont see on there where browser notifications are locatedor if there not could someome please inform me where i could find my notifcations of literally not more then 2 days old of...
  3. How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox: Iv found a few mentions on a few searches about using Event Viewer to see old notficationsbut i dont see on there where browser notifications are locatedor if there not could someome please inform me where i could find my notifcations of literally not more then 2 days old of...
  4. How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. App & browser control - Protection history is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App & browser control - Protection history is blank: Hi.I am having an issue with the Windows Security showing a notification for App & browser control.The alert message states: Potential unwanted app found. Your device may perform poorly.When I click the review button, I am presented with Protection history, which has nothing...
  6. App & browser control - Protection history is blank

App & browser control - Protection history is blank: Hi.I am having an issue with the Windows Security showing a notification for App & browser control.The alert message states: Potential unwanted app found. Your device may perform poorly.When I click the review button, I am presented with Protection history, which has nothing...
  7. Prevent Browser History deleting

Prevent Browser History deleting: HI,can i use gpedit to prevent the users deleting the Browser History of Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prevent-browser-history-deleting/47b2c82d-6c70-4cae-a960-071b5977cae1
  8. Prevent Browser History deleting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Browser History deleting: HI,can i use gpedit to prevent the users deleting the Browser History of Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prevent-browser-history-deleting/47b2c82d-6c70-4cae-a960-071b5977cae1
  9. How I saw my Internet browser and history and everything inside it in my wife phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I saw my Internet browser and history and everything inside it in my wife phone: *** Email address is removed for privacy **** Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-saw-my-internet-browser-and-history-and/9c15e2aa-bbb9-4a5e-aadc-27b827603b74
  10. How I saw my Internet browser and history and everything inside it in my wife phone

How I saw my Internet browser and history and everything inside it in my wife phone: *** Email address is removed for privacy **** Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-saw-my-internet-browser-and-history-and/9c15e2aa-bbb9-4a5e-aadc-27b827603b74