Windows 10: Browser Icon

Discus and support Browser Icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I put Internet Explorer Edge icon on my desktop? Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeffReiff, Aug 9, 2019.

1. JeffReiff Win User

Browser Icon

How do I put Internet Explorer Edge icon on my desktop? Windows 10

:)

JeffReiff, Aug 9, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Aug 9, 2019
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Browser Icon

Mozilla Firefox 3.5 to Get New Browser Icon

omg a new browser icon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy Rhino, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Browser Icon

1. Browser Icon - Similar Threads - Browser Icon

2. Win 10 suddenly stops Task Bar Browser Icons Popup on Mouse Hover

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 suddenly stops Task Bar Browser Icons Popup on Mouse Hover: I have just discovered that Win 10 will not show Task Bar Browser Icons to popup on Mouse Hover, as it used to do. Regards 126556
  3. Why my taskbar icons blinks once everytime i open chrome browser ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my taskbar icons blinks once everytime i open chrome browser ?: why my taskbar icons blinks once everytime i open chrom browser ? but this was just happened for opeing chrome only please anyone help to fix this, thank you...
  4. Darkened Icon for IE Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Darkened Icon for IE Browser: Hi: I think I must refresh the icon for Internet Explorer browser that appears in the taskbar. What I see is a box outline and a faint, very dark lowercase "e" in the taskbar. Not shown as a sky blue "e" with a gold ring orbit. It seems as if the contrast level has been...
  5. Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons: I have the same bookmarks synced across all my browsers and edge is the only that doesn't show any of the icons of the websites that I have bookmarked. Clicking on them doesn't update the icon, and neither does clearing the history / cache. Is there an easy solution aside...
  6. how do i fix these white burry lines around my icons and browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i fix these white burry lines around my icons and browser: how do i fix these blurry lines its really annoying[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-do-i-fix-these-white-burry-lines-around-my/0399331f-3817-4785-8eb2-83b8cd73ca5f
  7. When Edge Browser closes, desktop icons and taskbar refreshes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When Edge Browser closes, desktop icons and taskbar refreshes: This activity began after the April 18th 2018 update, Every time edge closes the desktop and Task Bar refreshes, and I have staggering mouse movement for 2 seconds or so. Don't know what causes this. The same thing happens in clean boot, and safe mode. I have done all the...
  8. Want larger icons in browser shortcut tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want larger icons in browser shortcut tiles: I have a bunch of browser shortcuts pinned to my Start menu. The shortcuts are in Windows>Start Menu and all have custom icons, selected via Properties but the icons appear on the tiles smaller than I'd like. I also have a few folders on my network drive pinned to my Start...
  9. steam games icon changed after installing new browser

in Browsers and Email
    steam games icon changed after installing new browser: After instaling firefox all my steam games icons changed to firefox icons. Because its url icons. Now when i click on "open with" i cant find "default browser option in there " white house with blue roof icon (like in picture) and thats what i need to change it back but i...
  10. insider update removed icons on xfinity homepage in edge browser.

in Browsers and Email
    insider update removed icons on xfinity homepage in edge browser.: After doing a clean install of Win 10 Pro and activating the insider version I did the first updates and Edge no longer has icons in the black bar at the top of the page on the xfinity home page. No tools, mail nothing. Anyone else have this problem? 91896