Windows 10: Browser Icon

Discus and support Browser Icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I put Internet Explorer Edge icon on my desktop? Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeffReiff, Aug 9, 2019.

1. JeffReiff Win User

Browser Icon

How do I put Internet Explorer Edge icon on my desktop? Windows 10

:)

JeffReiff, Aug 9, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Aug 9, 2019
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Browser Icon

Mozilla Firefox 3.5 to Get New Browser Icon

omg a new browser icon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy Rhino, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Browser Icon

1. Browser Icon - Similar Threads - Browser Icon

2. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  3. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  4. Replace browser icon on shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replace browser icon on shortcut: How do I copy an image of a website's logo and paste it on the shortcut I created? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replace-browser-icon-on-shortcut/cb10aa22-094f-4520-9a09-ac023590e6a9
  5. Replace browser icon on shortcut

Replace browser icon on shortcut: How do I copy an image of a website's logo and paste it on the shortcut I created? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replace-browser-icon-on-shortcut/cb10aa22-094f-4520-9a09-ac023590e6a9
  6. Replace browser icon on shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. icons close folders, laptop mouse closes browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icons close folders, laptop mouse closes browser: Clicking a file or moving the mouse on the laptop will often close the folder so I cannot drag and drop: clicking on anything on the laptop closes any browser. Installed and deleted Win 11 - did not solve the problem. SSD is clean, fixes have not worked including support from...
  8. icons close folders, laptop mouse closes browser

icons close folders, laptop mouse closes browser: Clicking a file or moving the mouse on the laptop will often close the folder so I cannot drag and drop: clicking on anything on the laptop closes any browser. Installed and deleted Win 11 - did not solve the problem. SSD is clean, fixes have not worked including support from...
  9. icons close folders, laptop mouse closes browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. What is the Briefcase icon on the Edge Browser?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the Briefcase icon on the Edge Browser?: [IMG]Microsoft Edge browser keeps bringing on new features. In a recent update, some Edge browsers noticed a briefcase on the Edge browser icon. And if you noticed the same and wondered what the Briefcase icon on the Edge Browser is? Well, then we are here to explain all...