Windows 10: browser is no longer supported

Discus and support browser is no longer supported in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We are getting messages that we need a new browser. Edge no longer supports Windows 10 desktop. What browser should we install?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by luvsspring7319, Mar 4, 2020.

1. browser is no longer supported

We are getting messages that we need a new browser. Edge no longer supports Windows 10 desktop.

What browser should we install?

:)

luvsspring7319, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 4, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Mar 4, 2020
  4. CmmTch Win User

browser is no longer supported

Yahoo no longer supports IE 11

Resurrected this thread because I've found a workaround/fix for this problem, as it turns out it is a Microsoft problem. Happened to see a topic on a Yahoo Forum titled "Yahoo Mail switches to Basic view after installing Windows 10 Anniversary Update" I've posted a screen shot of the post below. I did what was suggested and it worked immediately on both computers that had this problem. Tools > Compatibility View settings uncheck "Use Microsoft compatibility lists"

Now the problem is actually resolved thanks to Arcazeon on the Yahoo Forum *Biggrin

browser is no longer supported [​IMG]

CmmTch, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

browser is no longer supported

1. browser is no longer supported - Similar Threads - browser longer supported

2. Support lock down browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support lock down browser?: Can windows 11 supports responds lock down browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-lock-down-browser/6bd6aced-6b87-4b80-aaa3-c85be53392c4
  3. Support lock down browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support lock down browser?: Can windows 11 supports responds lock down browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-lock-down-browser/6bd6aced-6b87-4b80-aaa3-c85be53392c4
  4. Miracast is no longer supported!?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast is no longer supported!?: Hello, everyone, I've been working in the home office for a few weeks now (many of you probably feel that way right now). Up to now I have always projected my work laptop onto my desktop PC to be able to work better. This morning my laptop couldn't find my PC and in the...
  5. Metadata no longer supported

in Windows 10 Support
    Metadata no longer supported: Hey gang, you have been very helpful fixing other problems that my friends have ! So here is the problem, my friend sent me: I'm sure you already know Microsoft has cancelled the service supplying metadata for windows media player which means I can't get album art or track...
  6. Dark mode is not supported for this browser

in Browsers and Email
    Dark mode is not supported for this browser: When trying to get the "dark-mode " ; " Dark mode is not supported for this browser " ...........???...Im on IE11 , Win10........ 136050
  7. Apps on browsers no longer scroll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps on browsers no longer scroll: Hey there. I'm going to try and describe this problem to the best of my ability and I am hoping that someone can help. I do not have a smart phone, so the few apps that I use, I use on my computer (including Tinder and Instagram). Tinder I just use on my Firefox browser...
  8. No longer supported in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    No longer supported in windows 10: Folder views. You used to be able to select large, medium and small icon/picture view and details. You could sort by date even. This is no longer supported or obvious. WHY? 114620
  9. HP no longer supports this product.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP no longer supports this product.: I own an HP Pavilion 15 e010us laptop (not shown in my specs, my specs are my desktop), and it does not have win10 driver support. I was going to contact customer support to see if/when they would add it, but after waiting 20 minutes i went to do other stuff. When I came back...
  10. SOLUTO no longer supports W10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SOLUTO no longer supports W10: Hello as SOLUTO isn't supported on W10 does anybody have a suggested alternative? I run AVG security and M Bytes but I felt comfortable using Soluto along side these and found it useful on W7. Thanks 36630