Windows 10: Browser isn't in full screen.

Discus and support Browser isn't in full screen. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Im using Win10 ver 2004. Most of the browsers are working fine except TOR. Its not showing search results in full screen but it shows its inbuilt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Love kumar Rajwani, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Browser isn't in full screen.

Im using Win10 ver 2004. Most of the browsers are working fine except TOR. Its not showing search results in full screen but it shows its inbuilt features like settings & task manager in full screen. Whatever i search is not in full screen & thick black rectangles covering the edges of screen. see img. Help, i beg you. P.S.> Already tried installing & uninstalling the browser multiple times & i made sure that im doing this from its official site. Browser isn't in full screen. 81fbf0c2-02a6-461a-b333-919303af3c67?upload=true.png Browser isn't in full screen. ae1432b8-d745-489e-b005-9cfcca0091f2?upload=true.png

:)

Love kumar Rajwani, Jun 13, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Browser isn't in full screen.

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Browser isn't in full screen.

1. Browser isn't in full screen. - Similar Threads - Browser isn't full

2. Hard drive is saying it's full but it isn't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive is saying it's full but it isn't.: Hi, recently I was forced to shut down my laptop without the shutdown procedure, then when I tried to turn it back on it said it was fixing the drive in Stage 1. Then when it finished My C: Drive us saying it's near full although it isn't....
  3. Hard drive is saying it's full but it isn't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard drive is saying it's full but it isn't.: Hi, recently I was forced to shut down my laptop without the shutdown procedure, then when I tried to turn it back on it said it was fixing the drive in Stage 1. Then when it finished My C: Drive us saying it's near full although it isn't....
  4. The problem with flipping the browser from full screen to the second monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problem with flipping the browser from full screen to the second monitor.: There was a problem that I cannot flip the browser fullscreen to the second monitor, but I need to minimize it first. A while ago it worked fine, but now I have done something and I have broken it.Greetings....
  5. The problem with flipping the browser from full screen to the second monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The problem with flipping the browser from full screen to the second monitor.: There was a problem that I cannot flip the browser fullscreen to the second monitor, but I need to minimize it first. A while ago it worked fine, but now I have done something and I have broken it.Greetings....
  6. One drive full - but isn't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive full - but isn't: Hello there, I'm getting the warning "One drive is full", but it is only 135 Mb out of the max 5 Gb. How do I get it to work again? Brg Finn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-full-but-isnt/efc5d79a-8fbd-4052-8497-340b61903615
  7. Top 1" of browser disappears- This is not F11 (Full Screen)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top 1" of browser disappears- This is not F11 (Full Screen): At times the top of my Google Chrome will disappear and all the tabs and everything disappear and I will have a black background. It only comes back if I press F11. This is not full screen mode though. It happens sporadically. How can I fix this....
  8. Print Screen button isn't capturing full screen image

Print Screen button isn't capturing full screen image: Print Screen button isn't capturing full screen image. The image produced is missing the bottom and right side of the screen display in the captured image. I'm sure I have a default setting higher for viewing resolution because of vision issues. What to do? Thanks!...
  9. Task bar not sliding open when browser is full screen.

Task bar not sliding open when browser is full screen.: I have Windows 10. I got this new computer. When I have my browser at full screen and move my mouse to where the task bar is, the task bar won't slide open. It does on my old computer with Windows 10. How do I get it to do that on this computer? I have to slightly minimize my...
  10. Browser video won't stay full screen

in Browsers and Email
    Browser video won't stay full screen: Hey everyone, When I'm watching a video full screen within my browser (Firefox) it will randomly leave the full screen view and go back to the standard view. It doesn't always happen, but I'd guess it occurs about a third of the time. It seems to happen mostly when I'm...