Windows 10: Browser issues

Discus and support Browser issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello there. I have recently reset my computer, reinstalling windows 10. I have chosen the option qhere everything is wiped out in the process. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Fe Borg9, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Fe Borg9 Win User

Browser issues

Hello there.

I have recently reset my computer, reinstalling windows 10. I have chosen the option qhere everything is wiped out in the process.

Now that i am back, only microsoft Edge will access the internet. Neither Chrome or Firefoz will.

Why is that and how can i solve it?

Thanks

:)

Fe Borg9, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 25, 2020
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

Browser issues LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Browser issues Main.jpg

Browser issues Refresh.jpg

Browser issues about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Browser issues

Changing default browser to IE and wifi issues

Hi Ed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• In desktop search, type default app settings and select the result.

• Under Web browser, click the current browser (EDGE).

• Choose Internet Explorer and set it as
      default.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Browser issues

1. Browser issues - Similar Threads - Browser issues

2. Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser: I've just downloaded the Australian NAPLAN browser in preparation for the NAPLAN tests happening this year, but after trying to run and set up the software, I've noticed that I'm not able to use my touchscreen. While the browser was opening, it had network issues and wasn't...
  3. Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser: I've just downloaded the Australian NAPLAN browser in preparation for the NAPLAN tests happening this year, but after trying to run and set up the software, I've noticed that I'm not able to use my touchscreen. While the browser was opening, it had network issues and wasn't...
  4. I am facing issue in my edge browser ao kindly help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing issue in my edge browser ao kindly help: I am facing issue in my edge browser ao kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-issue-in-my-edge-browser-ao-kindly/e62e27bd-1273-44ea-b705-c9c0ec7bdc8f
  5. I am facing issue in my edge browser ao kindly help

I am facing issue in my edge browser ao kindly help: I am facing issue in my edge browser ao kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-issue-in-my-edge-browser-ao-kindly/e62e27bd-1273-44ea-b705-c9c0ec7bdc8f
  6. Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions: I own an Asus laptop, and following the update to Windows 11 a few months ago, I encountered issues with chromium-based browsers such as Chrome, Edge, and Brave. The problem manifests as significant lag during web browsing, video streaming on platforms like YouTube, and...
  7. Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions

Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions: I own an Asus laptop, and following the update to Windows 11 a few months ago, I encountered issues with chromium-based browsers such as Chrome, Edge, and Brave. The problem manifests as significant lag during web browsing, video streaming on platforms like YouTube, and...
  8. I have an issue where office 365 documents will open fine in the browser but when I try to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have an issue where office 365 documents will open fine in the browser but when I try to...: I checked the properties of the file and it is not set to read only. The only fix seems to be to uninstall office 365 and reinstall office 365 and that works temporarily until the issue happens again....
  9. I have an issue where office 365 documents will open fine in the browser but when I try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue where office 365 documents will open fine in the browser but when I try to...: I checked the properties of the file and it is not set to read only. The only fix seems to be to uninstall office 365 and reinstall office 365 and that works temporarily until the issue happens again....
  10. I have an issue where office 365 documents will open fine in the browser but when I try to...