Windows 10: Browser Links in 3rd Party Software

Discus and support Browser Links in 3rd Party Software in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was using CCleaner and I noticed that Firefox, which I dont have, keeps coming up as 'requiring cleaning'. So I did a search and found three sources... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, May 21, 2020.

1. elbmek Win User

Browser Links in 3rd Party Software

I was using CCleaner and I noticed that Firefox, which I dont have, keeps coming up as 'requiring cleaning'. So I did a search and found three sources of FF in my forum software. I can understand that this is probably the means by which different browsers, in different computers, can access my forum. But what I would like to know is does this software contain tracing elements that are alive and kicking and sending info elsewhere? This image is just one of the three sources.

Browser Links in 3rd Party Software [​IMG]

:)

elbmek, May 21, 2020
  2. MySQLGeek Win User
    MySQLGeek, May 21, 2020
  3. 3rd party software?

I have searched it like other people but no one has any link!

And this thread is started by me and its about 3rd party software.

And also m not hijacking any of the topics.That was another question and panoman's query is the other one..

utkarsh_n82, May 21, 2020
  4. Browser Links in 3rd Party Software

3rd party software

What 3rd party software do you get?

Laura

Laura Rooke, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Browser Links in 3rd Party Software

1. Browser Links in 3rd Party Software - Similar Threads - Browser Links 3rd

2. 3rd party software recommendations please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3rd party software recommendations please: I've created unallocated space on the d drive in disk management & now need 3rd party software to move the space to the c drive. Looking for recommendations from the software users, not developers or employees of software houses thanks....
  3. Linking 3rd parties.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  4. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  5. Linking 3rd parties.

6. Use of legacy 3rd party software

Use of legacy 3rd party software: With Windows 11 can I still run legacy 3rd party software as administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-of-legacy-3rd-party-software/3a0dbfaa-5718-4f40-b531-6589e1a35fdd
  7. Install 3rd Party Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install 3rd Party Software: I attempted to install 3rd party software (IObit Uninstaller) by double-clicking on the downloaded .exe file in my Download folder. I received the following Windows 10 message window: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the...
  8. 3rd party software update failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3rd party software update failed: I am trying to install GarminExpress on my laptop to update my GPS but the installation fails. Garmin says it has something to do with my account or my security on my laptop but I haven't the foggiest idea what it could possibly be. I have no idea what to do to change...
  9. 3rd party antivirus software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    3rd party antivirus software: I'm thinking about getting Trend Micro antivirus software for my laptop. Is Trend Micro compatible with Windows 10 Home version 1803? Has anyone used Trend Micro and if so, how do you like it? Thank you for your time....
  10. 3rd Party Software - Self Installation

3rd Party Software - Self Installation: Hi, yesterday the 8th I noticed a very peculiar issue that has only just started. It seems that at startup Windows is reinstalling 3rd party software that is already currently installed and has been for some time. I only noticed this because for some reason while...