Windows 10: browser miniplayer comparison

Discus and support browser miniplayer comparison in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/s3thGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/prkk6p/browser_miniplayer_comparison/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/s3thGG, Sep 19, 2021.

1. /u/s3thGG Win User

browser miniplayer comparison

/u/s3thGG, Sep 19, 2021

2. iTunes Toolbar Miniplayer Not Working [SOLVED]

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Have you installed iTunes miniplayer software?

What happens when you try to click on toolbar?

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the application from the programs and features from Control Panel and check if it helps.

Reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Sep 19, 2021
  3. MikeHarm Win User
    iTunes Toolbar Miniplayer Not Working [SOLVED]

Just adding a note that 12.3.3 seems to no longer have this bug, but there are issues with the miniplayer when not using the toolbar minimized. The same behavior too - May be related..

MikeHarm, Sep 19, 2021
  4. tytyj91 Win User

iTunes Toolbar Miniplayer Not Working [SOLVED]

Hello browser miniplayer comparison :)

I have uninstalled iTunes, then reinstalled. Still doesn't work.

When I click on the mini player, I'm able to adjust the volume rocker, and when I press the buttons there is no response.

tytyj91, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

1. browser miniplayer comparison - Similar Threads - browser miniplayer comparison

2. Windows 10 and 11 comparison

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and 11 comparison: I need help finding a comparison document with the difference between windows 10 and 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-11-comparison/5888b957-923d-4e0d-b909-5845671537f4
  3. Windows 10 and 11 comparison

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and 11 comparison: I need help finding a comparison document with the difference between windows 10 and 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-11-comparison/5888b957-923d-4e0d-b909-5845671537f4
  4. Picture in Picture with Miniplayer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picture in Picture with Miniplayer: Hi all, I'm looking for a picture and picture tool for Windows 10 which can be used with any video player. (Not needed for browser, already have a chrome extension to do that.) I have used thisPiP tool as well as thisone (OnTopReplica). Both are pretty good however what I'm...
  5. Windows 10's Backup - comparison?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows 10's Backup - comparison?: Hello, is Windows 10's Backup able to compare the files of the internal drive with the filse on an external USB disk and only copy new + modified files to the external backup disk? Or is it only able to copy files to an external drive and that's it, no comparison? If...
  6. Video Card Comparison Websites

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Card Comparison Websites: What websites do you folks like best for comparing video cards? 127020
  7. Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer: In the past i used opus for more than 8 years and also using now currently Features lacking in opus --- 1)Option to open files by single click is not there 2)Bold font for active tab is not there 3)Icon to toggle between details mode and thumbnails is not there 4)In opus...
  8. Windows 10 browser efficiency comparison with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 browser efficiency comparison with Microsoft Edge: Browser efficiency comparison - Fullscreen Video Windows 10 October 2018 Update Methodology summary The Microsoft Edge team measured the time it took identical Surface Book laptops to run fully through their batteries while streaming HTML5 video in fullscreen. The test was...
  9. Office software comparison

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office software comparison: This is probably very subjective: I have Microsoft Office Pro 2003 and also the latest version of LibreOffice. I use Word/Writer and Excel/Calc only. Any opinions as to which software is better for my limited usage? Thanks in advance. 92307
  10. Performance comparison

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance comparison: So, i know that it is still very alpha release of windows 10 and there should be many changes before final release, but what do you think about performance of windows 10 in its current stage (of course, lol, installed as real os, not in vmware or anything like that) ?...