Windows 10: Browser not loading? Here was my fix.

Discus and support Browser not loading? Here was my fix. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Click select the following: Start Button Gear Icon Settings Update & Security Update History Uninstall Updates Turn Windows Feature on or off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gerald_L, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Gerald_L Win User

Browser not loading? Here was my fix.

Click select the following:

Start Button

Gear Icon Settings

Update & Security

Update History

Uninstall Updates

Turn Windows Feature on or off

New window appears

Click select:

The plus symbol + next to .NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Services

The plus symbol + next to WCF Services

Uncheck:

TCP Activation
    TCP Port Sharing
    Select the OK button.

Reboot after operation has completed. That should do it.

If problem still persists, go back and re-enable

:)

Gerald_L, Dec 28, 2020

2. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Dec 28, 2020
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

Browser not loading? Here was my fix. LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Browser not loading? Here was my fix. Main.jpg

Browser not loading? Here was my fix. Refresh.jpg

Browser not loading? Here was my fix. about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Browser not loading? Here was my fix.

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Browser not loading? Here was my fix.

1. Browser not loading? Here was my fix. - Similar Threads - Browser loading Here

2. Windows continue to load another browser than my default browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows continue to load another browser than my default browser?: Hi What can I do to prevent that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-continue-to-load-another-browser-than-my/4c59029a-21a9-46d7-91e9-a8050714f6c9
  3. Windows continue to load another browser than my default browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows continue to load another browser than my default browser?: Hi What can I do to prevent that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-continue-to-load-another-browser-than-my/4c59029a-21a9-46d7-91e9-a8050714f6c9
  4. Windows continue to load another browser than my default browser?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Page not loading in browser

Page not loading in browser: I can log into my financial institution. When I go to view a statement, the page starts a spinning circle but will not load. When I go to log out of my account I get the below message:Bad RequestYour browser sent a request that this server could not understand.Reference...
  6. My Browsers and apps are freezing videos are not loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Browsers and apps are freezing videos are not loading.: I've been fighting this for 5 days now Any web browser I use is freezing page unresponsive if I try to play videos for up to a minute before the screen refreshes and they work momentarily. In the Task Manager Performance section My CPU is not maxing outi7 Processor My...
  7. None of my web browsers will load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    None of my web browsers will load.: Any time I try to load up any web browser it will flash for a second then close off this applies too: Google chrome and Opera, i can still use Microsoft edge and internet explorer. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling them but it still doesn't seem to work Does anyone...
  8. Here is the fix for the Windows 10 error "A driver can't load on this device"

in Windows 10 News
    Here is the fix for the Windows 10 error "A driver can't load on this device": Some Windows 10 users may get the error message "A driver can't load on this device" currently that may prevent devices from working properly on the device. Windows 10 may throw the error when a driver is installed manually on a device running Windows 10. Manual driver...
  9. pages partially/not loading on my browser and pictures and thumbnails not loading on discord.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pages partially/not loading on my browser and pictures and thumbnails not loading on discord.: Back in summer. After i bought an ssd and installed windows on it, i pretty much noticed that the net was slow on browsers instantly and then on discord. i didn't panic and start looking everywhere for a solution cuz i had this problem once before ( i don't recall wether it...
  10. OneDrive not loading in browser

OneDrive not loading in browser: Since the last Windows 10 update on 13 March, I have been unable to open OneDrive in any browser. Error message reads: Cannot securely connect to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting...