Windows 10: Browser Playback issues

Discus and support Browser Playback issues in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was having this problems before and they went away with updates. But, with the last update it came back again. Every time when I skip parts of a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by 0v3rkill, Oct 26, 2017.

1. 0v3rkill Win User

Browser Playback issues

I was having this problems before and they went away with updates. But, with the last update it came back again.

Every time when I skip parts of a video it starts to playback frame by frame. Very slow. The only way to fix it is to restart the system. It happens on all my pc's and I have 3. They all share the same specs cause we game with them. They are mostly for gaming. Anyway it is very annoying and at first I thought it was buffering problems and such. Blaming the website's but is not their end cause ones it happens it happens on all website's or everywhere I go to watch a video and like I said it wont go away until you restart the system. One of the most annoying things about windows 10. *Mad

:)

0v3rkill, Oct 26, 2017
  2. Steven BT Win User

Facebook App Video Playback Problems

at least 99% of videos on app. No video playback issues in browser.

Steven BT, Oct 26, 2017
  3. Unable to capture video screen shot playing on Amazon Prime in Windows 10

I believe this might be a DRM or secure content playback issue? Browser trying to be anti-piracy or something?

AbhyudayaMourya, Oct 26, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

Browser Playback issues

It sounds like more of a browser issue then a hardware issue. What browser do you use? When was the last time you cleared the browser cache? Are you running any browser extensions? Are your browser up to date?

Plankton, Oct 26, 2017
  5. 0v3rkill Win User
    I use edge. but I tested IE and chrome after the bug happened and they all have the problem playing any video. I have to restart to make it go away.

forgot to mentioned that I also highly doubt is hardware not cause my builds are perfect. But, because I have other 2 systems that have the same problem and they are all gaming systems. Not the most high end but good gaming pc's. 8350 at 4.5GHz with adata 16GB ram at 1600 and an msi 290x twinfrozer. I don't need anything higher since I only play at 1080.

0v3rkill, Oct 26, 2017
  6. Plankton Win User
    Have you updated all your drivers?

Plankton, Oct 26, 2017
  7. 0v3rkill Win User
    just today the amd driver came out. Ima nerd when it comes to my pc's. As soon as there's a new driver update or firmware for anything I will install it. Been into this hobby since 2000. I'm so anal about my systems that each has it's own image in case something goes wrong like now. But, unfortunately it's a problem with windows 10 last update. So I can go back all I want, ones that update makes it in there it will happen again.

0v3rkill, Oct 26, 2017
  8. 0v3rkill Win User

Browser Playback issues

This is a video I did for you to see the problem and how lagy my browser also has become with windows 10 last update. Anyway I'm gonna leave it for a while in my own website but I will take it off eventually. Is just for you to see the problem.

http://www.arseniooro.rocks/videos/2017.10.27-13.12.mp4

0v3rkill, Oct 26, 2017
  9. 0v3rkill Win User
    The problem was that windows messed my amd driver when I installed the last windows 10 update. so I reinstalled amd update again and the problem is gone for now. Haven't had it since I reinstalled the amd driver.

0v3rkill, Oct 28, 2017
  10. 0v3rkill Win User
    sorry that was not the solution. It was the audio card creative labs USB. Finally found out what was causing it. the audio card or drivers for that card. IM just gonna get rid of it all together.

0v3rkill, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Browser Playback issues

1. Browser Playback issues - Similar Threads - Browser Playback issues

2. Audio Playback Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Playback Issues: Everything was working fine before the update. After the update, I lost my Audio. I tried to update the audio driver but it doesn't help. I found that "Window Audio" is missing from services.MSC. So please help me to fix the issue.Here is my PC information:Product Name: HP...
  3. Issues with Playback Spees

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Playback Spees: So I’ve been recording some music using the Camera application and an external mic. The recording looks and sounds well, but when I try to trim the video down to a good take, the new video has a warped playback speed and a weird flutter with the sound. Can anybody help me...
  4. Browser playback randomly breaking

Browser playback randomly breaking: Every now and again, when I return to my PC and try to start a youtube video in Firefox, the video would just load the first frame and then permanently load, staying on that frame. This happens on firefox, chrome and edge, and I had playback problems on youtube, vimeo,...
  5. Playback issues

Playback issues: Hey all, so I work for a tech support company. I should be able to find this out for myself. But I take calls over my compueter and my customers can hear my youtube videos. My phone software I use also lowers my volume of other software. I'm trying to see if there are any...
  6. Video playback issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video playback issues: I'm one of the many, many, many people seeing the video glitch with Windows 10. I play a video, or a .gif file, and it gets zoomed in to a pixellated mess, and I'm left staring at (for instance) Philip DeFranco's mouth, and nothing else. At least, I think it's his mouth. Hard...
  7. Video Playback issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Playback issues: I have Windows 10 and this issue happens on the Edge browser and my other browser Google Chrome. You tube videos, the video ads that play on Microsoft games, and videos on windows opened within websites are zoomed in so close that you can't make out what is playing. This...
  8. Video playback issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video playback issues: I recently built a brand new computer and am having issues with local video playback. YouTube video playback works perfectly fine but any local players like the Films & TV app, Windows Media Player and even VLC stutter and lag maybe every 10 seconds inconsistently. All...
  9. Sound/playback issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound/playback issues: i cant get any sound coming from anywhere..itunes..youtube playing games..watching movies nothing and i cant figure out why..wont play any movies either it just comes up with error message 11045
  10. Video Playback Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Playback Issues: I am running Windows 10 Home 64-bit. I have an Intel HD Graphics card and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 735M. I have had an issue for a couple of months when viewing videos or footage from my built-in camera. Half of the screen appears fine, but the other half is filled with horizontal...