Windows 10: Browser pops up when i use Both Right and left Mouce buttons together.

Discus and support Browser pops up when i use Both Right and left Mouce buttons together. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i game, i use both mouce buttons quite alot. Now a problem has come when i click Both right and left mouce buttons it pops up my brouser. How do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scarlet Mary, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Browser pops up when i use Both Right and left Mouce buttons together.

When i game, i use both mouce buttons quite alot. Now a problem has come when i click Both right and left mouce buttons it pops up my brouser. How do i turn this off?

:)

Scarlet Mary, Sep 30, 2022

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Sep 30, 2022
  3. srfpala Win User
    Set Left Button as Primary

In the Win10 task bar on the left edge is the windows symbol which currently responds to a rightmouse button click. Can I change it to respond to a left button click instead ?Settings show Right-handed (left Primary Click ) radio button is set.What do you suggest ?Bob

srfpala, Sep 30, 2022
  4. srfpala Win User

Browser pops up when i use Both Right and left Mouce buttons together.

Set Left Button as Primary

In the Win10 task bar on the left edge is the windows symbol which currently responds to a rightmouse button click. Can I change it to respond to a left button click instead ?Settings show Right-handed (left Primary Click ) radio button is set.
    What do you suggest ? Bob

srfpala, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

Browser pops up when i use Both Right and left Mouce buttons together.

1. Browser pops up when i use Both Right and left Mouce buttons together. - Similar Threads - Browser pops Both

2. I hear left and right audio on both sides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hear left and right audio on both sides: When I take off my right earphone, I can still hear right audio on my left earphone and vice versa. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hear-left-and-right-audio-on-both-sides/b710fddd-190f-495f-83f4-56606c8ef91a
  3. Browser pops up when i use Both Right and left Mouce buttons together.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser pops up when i use Both Right and left Mouce buttons together.: When i game, i use both mouce buttons quite alot. Now a problem has come when i click Both right and left mouce buttons it pops up my brouser. How do i turn this off?...
  4. Browser pops up when i use Both Right and left Mouce buttons together.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Browser pops up when i use Both Right and left Mouce buttons together.: When i game, i use both mouce buttons quite alot. Now a problem has come when i click Both right and left mouce buttons it pops up my brouser. How do i turn this off?...
  5. Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?: Hi, I am using 2 pcs of "standard right handed" mouse. One in right hand, second in left hand. Both as primary button "left".Now I have bought "left handed vertical mouse". I want to have there primary button left one, as I had until now. But when I switch it in Windows, the...
  6. Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?

Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?: Hi, I am using 2 pcs of "standard right handed" mouse. One in right hand, second in left hand. Both as primary button "left".Now I have bought "left handed vertical mouse". I want to have there primary button left one, as I had until now. But when I switch it in Windows, the...
  7. When i hold right click and press left click a browser pops up HELP WANTED BADLY

in Windows 10 Customization
    When i hold right click and press left click a browser pops up HELP WANTED BADLY: When i play games like apex and valor which require aiming i cant do that so i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-hold-right-click-and-press-left-click-a/ce74430f-b9af-4d13-8bf3-9d4452baa556
  8. Mouse opens browser when i right and left click.

Mouse opens browser when i right and left click.: my problem started a while ago like 2018 i have already tried resetting my pc from a flash drive but the problem is still there what i know about it is that when i turn off human interfaces the mouse doesn't open tabs but i cant left click while holding right click and that...
  9. Left-right button.

Left-right button.: my touchpad isn't broke. I can't use left-right button on touchpad and keyboard at the same time when being game. Example: I used left or right button and keyboard ( WASD button ) at the same time, it doesn't let me firing or aim, only can I use left or right button...
  10. Using left mouse button and right touchpaper button as Main Button

Using left mouse button and right touchpaper button as Main Button: I'm right-handed and it seems logical to me to want to use the left-hand mouse button with my 1st Finger on my right hand AND the right-hand side of the touchpad with the same finger as the Main Button on both. However, my Surface Pro won't let me do that, I think........