Windows 10: Browser Problem

Discus and support Browser Problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I think there is a problem with my laptop, every time I launched my PC, the command prompt will appear then suddenly it will disappear, then the Google... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Krystel Kim, May 14, 2019.

1. Browser Problem

I think there is a problem with my laptop, every time I launched my PC, the command prompt will appear then suddenly it will disappear, then the Google Chrome browser will open even though I didn't click it. I don't know what's happening so please can you help me? This is happening for 4 months now and I really don't know what to do.

:)

Krystel Kim, May 14, 2019

2. Unable to set default browser

• Does this issue happens while you try to set other browser as default too or is it specific to specific browser?

Any browser.

Already did the steps you suggested. It's some kind of bug where it's impossible to set a default browser at all.

I heard elsewhere from one other user
    that it seems to be a problem with upgrading to 10 on the SP3. Sounds very specifc.

guustavooo, May 14, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 14, 2019
  4. JSheridan Win User

Browser Problem

a problem with firefox been the default browser

No I don't remember seeing it before installing Waterfox. Also, I tried uninstalling both Firefox and Waterfox and then installed Firefox, still not present on the Default Browser list.

Windows 10 1809 with the latest updates but the same problem was there in 1803. I didn't notice it before then.

I tried the suggestions in the link you provided and nothing worked except the last one with the command prompt command. That worked on the laptop that was most affected and made Firefox appear on the list and is now my default browser. Browser Problem :)

I also have a desktop which has had Firefox as the default browser forever but it doesn't show up on the Default Browser list and none of the suggestions worked to make it appear. I'm not going to mess with that one too much as Firefox is already the default browser so I'll be fine unless it somehow gets changed.

Thanks for your help. Browser Problem :)

JSheridan, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Browser Problem

1. Browser Problem - Similar Threads - Browser Problem

2. I have problem with my browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my browser: I have problem with my browserany browser when I open them, my memory usage increases and my laptop freezeswindows10 and only one tab is open please help me I need to work with my laptop...
  3. I have problem with my browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problem with my browser: I have problem with my browserany browser when I open them, my memory usage increases and my laptop freezeswindows10 and only one tab is open please help me I need to work with my laptop...
  4. I have problem with my browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have problem with my browser: I have problem with my browserany browser when I open them, my memory usage increases and my laptop freezeswindows10 and only one tab is open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-browser/09533c55-5d36-4b80-9986-4c6e8045faa9
  5. CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall: When I load into the website, I'll notice that the CSS is missing on certain websites. Some things are not loading in, such as broken images. I reinstalled Windows from a IOS fresh reinstall, and this problem still displayed. I have used, Microsoft Edge, chrome, and Brave in...
  6. CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall

CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall: When I load into the website, I'll notice that the CSS is missing on certain websites. Some things are not loading in, such as broken images. I reinstalled Windows from a IOS fresh reinstall, and this problem still displayed. I have used, Microsoft Edge, chrome, and Brave in...
  7. Problem z Browser Core

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem z Browser Core: Witam mam problem, ostatnio zauwazylem, ze moj laptop pobiera za duzo CPU. Wchodzac do menadzera zadan odkrylem, ze winowajca jest Browser Core ktory zuzywa az 80% procesora. Problem ustaje kiedy zakoncze zadanie, ale za kazdym razem kiedy wlacze laptop procesor szaleje. Jak...
  8. Problem z Browser Core

Problem z Browser Core: Witam mam problem, ostatnio zauwazylem, ze moj laptop pobiera za duzo CPU. Wchodzac do menadzera zadan odkrylem, ze winowajca jest Browser Core ktory zuzywa az 80% procesora. Problem ustaje kiedy zakoncze zadanie, ale za kazdym razem kiedy wlacze laptop procesor szaleje. Jak...
  9. My every internet browser freezes after some time in windows 11. How can i solve this problem ?

My every internet browser freezes after some time in windows 11. How can i solve this problem ?: Hello, For solving this problem I tried all methods that are in Microsoft community section. Even I reset and clean whole PC, still it freezes.I tried different 5-6 browsers all are get freezes. After freezing i open task manager it take 30-40 sec to open then I close that...
  10. My every internet browser freezes after some time in windows 11. How can i solve this problem ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My every internet browser freezes after some time in windows 11. How can i solve this problem ?: Hello, For solving this problem I tried all methods that are in Microsoft community section. Even I reset and clean whole PC, still it freezes.I tried different 5-6 browsers all are get freezes. After freezing i open task manager it take 30-40 sec to open then I close that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone browser issues