Windows 10: Browser redirection Trojan detected by MalwareBytes

Discus and support Browser redirection Trojan detected by MalwareBytes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 4 days ago I noticed some weird redirection on all browsers (Chrome, Mozilla, Edge) whenever I open something (tab or site). After a while, using... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MartinV279, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Browser redirection Trojan detected by MalwareBytes

4 days ago I noticed some weird redirection on all browsers (Chrome, Mozilla, Edge) whenever I open something (tab or site). After a while, using MalwareBytes I was able to detect which file was causing the problem. It was C:/Windows/NetfilterSvc.
    I was not able to find a program associated with it, but I was able to find it in "regedit". The service doesn't seem to be active by looking at the flags, but obviously it is since redirection is still happening.
    It appears in 3 different names/files:
    NetfilterSvc
    iNetfilterSvc
    iTranslator.
    In addition, System restore didn't help so I guess its well into the system files and replicating.
    Is there some anti-malware software that could do some deep cleaning? I would really like to avoid reinstalling Windows, since there are a lot of data spread around the system.

:)

MartinV279, Dec 3, 2018
  2. alexp999 Win User

Trojan/Redirect Advert

After posting some news, it took me to the front page, Kaspersky came up identifying a Trojan, and then TPU got redirected to:

http://www.hoponthis.com

Here is the Kaspersky report:

alexp999, Dec 3, 2018
  3. sttubs Win User
    browser hijacked

I've removed viruses using Avast & Malwarebytes but still get browser redirects when trying to go to any Microsoft sites or update page. Any suggestions?

sttubs, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Browser redirection Trojan detected by MalwareBytes

Trojan Detected in OneDrive

The odd thing is I don't even use OneDrive except to automatically upload photos from my Android phone to my desktop; nothing has been detected on the phone.
    I've run another full scan with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free) without any further detection.
    Was just wondering if there might be other steps I need to carryout to be sure nothing spreads? Thanks!

Browser redirection Trojan detected by MalwareBytes [​IMG]

fracking4oil, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Browser redirection Trojan detected by MalwareBytes

1. Browser redirection Trojan detected by MalwareBytes - Similar Threads - Browser redirection Trojan

2. Malwarebytes Browser Guard has blocked my bank website saying there's a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malwarebytes Browser Guard has blocked my bank website saying there's a trojan: Wrote to Malwarebytes 2 days ago and have gotten no help.I've listed the site on the 'Allow List' but nothing changed. I've got past due bills and can't login to my bank!...
  3. Malwarebytes Browser Guard has blocked my bank website saying there's a trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malwarebytes Browser Guard has blocked my bank website saying there's a trojan: Wrote to Malwarebytes 2 days ago and have gotten no help.I've listed the site on the 'Allow List' but nothing changed. I've got past due bills and can't login to my bank!...
  4. I have removed the trojan with Malwarebytes and the trojan still detects when I run a scan...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have removed the trojan with Malwarebytes and the trojan still detects when I run a scan...: I've deleted all the files of the trojan aswell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-removed-the-trojan-with-malwarebytes-and/21790ded-ab68-4a9e-80c6-0854e175d87c
  5. I have removed the trojan with Malwarebytes and the trojan still detects when I run a scan...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have removed the trojan with Malwarebytes and the trojan still detects when I run a scan...: I've deleted all the files of the trojan aswell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-removed-the-trojan-with-malwarebytes-and/21790ded-ab68-4a9e-80c6-0854e175d87c
  6. I have removed the trojan with Malwarebytes and the trojan still detects when I run a scan...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. malwarebytes is detecting things as a trojan but i dont know if there windows files or viruses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    malwarebytes is detecting things as a trojan but i dont know if there windows files or viruses: it is detecting "C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Roaming\Network73539Man.cmd" as a trojan as well as the following paths:C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\OneNote 73539it is also detecting registry keys as a trojan but im unable to get a screenshot of it as it wont paste in all i need to...
  8. malwarebytes is detecting things as a trojan but i dont know if there windows files or viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malwarebytes is detecting things as a trojan but i dont know if there windows files or viruses: it is detecting "C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Roaming\Network73539Man.cmd" as a trojan as well as the following paths:C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\OneNote 73539it is also detecting registry keys as a trojan but im unable to get a screenshot of it as it wont paste in all i need to...
  9. Trojan detected

Trojan detected: Trojan detected on my PC: C:\Windows\Installer\W32/Trojan.DBH.gen!Eldorado - can anybody please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-detected/6fc82ac0-6b75-4bb7-b7dd-3e94e95843b0
  10. Browser redirect virus

Browser redirect virus: Hello to all, I would simply like to know how to get rid of redirect virus on my HP Pro Book lap top. I already did full scans with Micro Soft Security Essentials, threats were discovered and removed but as soon as I open Internet Explorer the redirecting continues. Words...