Windows 10: Browser Screen Flickering

Discus and support Browser Screen Flickering in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, i have this strange problem that i dont know how to fix it. The problem is like this -I open a browser i try on chrome and edge, if i only use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vincencius steven, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Browser Screen Flickering

So, i have this strange problem that i dont know how to fix it.

The problem is like this

-I open a browser i try on chrome and edge, if i only use the browser, it wont flicker
    - i open a browser, and then i use discord or any app that isn't in a fullscreen then i minimized discord, after i minimized discord my browser flicker once
    - i open a browser but not in fullscreen, then i resize it doesn't matter the windowed size then the browser start to flicker rapidly when i resize the browser window according to my mouse movement/resize speed

I cant find any solution for this problem, i have Windows 10 Pro, 16gb ram, RTX 2060 with latest driver

Sorry for my bad english, i hope you guys still can understand what i mean.

Thanks.

:)

vincencius steven, Mar 5, 2021

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Mar 5, 2021
  4. SUI
    Sui Win User

Browser Screen Flickering

Screen starts to flicker after logging in for a while

Hello

This is an entirely new issue. My screen starts to flicker after logging in/turning on computer for a while, and/or if I launch an app that uses my Nvidia card (my laptop has Optimus), I'm not exactly sure which of these two causes it. For the first while after a restart, the screen appears fine. The flickering appears on desktop background + internet browser as well, so I'm pretty sure it's not a program compatibility issue. The flickering is not severe (the type that looks like horizontal bars sliding up) but it's an annoyance.

Tried:

• Disabling Windows error reporting + problem reporting service in msconfig
    • Restart computer
    • Resetting Nvidia global settings to default in Nvidia control panel
    • Checking for display drive updates in device manager (all up to date)
    • Checking monitor refresh rate (60Hz, can't be changed)

Laptop I'm using:

• i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz
    • 1900x1080
    • Intel HD 4600 + Nvidia GT750M

Thanks for suggestions.

Thema:

Browser Screen Flickering

1. Browser Screen Flickering - Similar Threads - Browser Screen Flickering

2. Browser tab spam followed by screen flickering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browser tab spam followed by screen flickering: I had a little issue with my pc yesterday: was watching a video on Brave when suddenly just the tab part of the browser ( for reference, this one https://imgur.com/a/5bSwuFv ) started spamming vertically all over the screen as if it was opening new copies of itself over and...
  3. Screen Flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering: Earlier, I have accidently spilled a small amount of tea on my laptop. The tea had got onto the side of my keyboard were the plugin is. Just within few minutes ago, my screen had flickered black and white for a quick second and it made a beep. What is the meaning of this and...
  4. Screen Flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering: Earlier, I have accidently spilled a small amount of tea on my laptop. The tea had got onto the side of my keyboard were the plugin is. Just within few minutes ago, my screen had flickered black and white for a quick second and it made a beep. What is the meaning of this and...
  5. Screen flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering: My LAPTOP screen has been flickering while playing games. Even not playing games its only light flickering as game use too much cpu i think. Pleas HELP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering/5eda1ffb-bc1e-4ca7-bd94-c47113ec0dfb
  6. Screen flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering: I got ThinkBook 15 G2 ITL Laptop - Type 20VE with the 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80 GHz, the IntelR IrisR Xe Graphics , Windows 10 Home 64 bit installed. I updated to the newest version the BIOS, the display drivers, Windows 10 updates and made sure every driver is...
  7. Screen Flickering.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering.: Hi there, A couple of days ago the screen of my laptop started flickering. I know this is not a hardware issue because when I try to move the screen the issue is still there and if the laptop is on for a while then it gets fixed but as soon as the screen goes to sleep the...
  8. Screen Flicker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Flicker: I just had the same problem with a Nvidia 2080ti OC and Intel i9-9900k CPU and all new updates from Windows and Nvidia. I corrected the problem using VSync: turned on. I am flying P3D V4.5 and all the Graphics setting in P3D set to max and flying at Innsbruck Austria. My...
  9. screen flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen flickering: I just bought a new ASUS notebook and installed Windows 10, but keep experiencing flickering screens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/screen-flickering/3e50c742-17a8-4ec5-b1c6-dfebe6026b1c
  10. Edge Browser occasional flickering

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser occasional flickering: Greetings! I'm currently battling an issue with the Edge Browser ( 40.15063.0.0 ) on my Surface Book with Performance Base. Here's a video clip of the flickering recorded with the built-in Windows Game Recorder: yV92HBE3zFo I'm usually running some Extensions (...