Windows 10: Browser Tab becomes maximimized when deleting one of multiple tabs...

Discus and support Browser Tab becomes maximimized when deleting one of multiple tabs... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This is frustrating. I'm a new Win10 user. The issue is when using Chrome and multiple tabs within Chrome and I open another Chrome page. My is monitor... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Sammy888, May 4, 2021.

1. Sammy888 Win User

Browser Tab becomes maximimized when deleting one of multiple tabs...

This is frustrating. I'm a new Win10 user. The issue is when using Chrome and multiple tabs within Chrome and I open another Chrome page. My is monitor is split between the two browsers/windows. There's nothing else open. Randomly when I move my mouse over to the X to close aTab, the entire browser then becomes maximized effectively overriding the "show windows side by side". It seems like I am somehow maximizing the screen. This is exceptionally frustrating when I'm trying to clean and organize my bookmarks. I'm using version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928). Are there any ideas what's going on?

:)

Sammy888, May 4, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

System Specs - Tabs??

Many of us have multiple systems, I myself have 4. Some of us try to cram multiple specs into the single System Specs page available in the control panel. I think it would be cool if we could add tabs to our system specs like webpage tabs in our browsers. If someone has 3 computers, he could add 2 more tabs and list them out on a neat, separate page, somewhat like this bad mspaint representation:

Browser Tab becomes maximimized when deleting one of multiple tabs... [​IMG]

3. Sammy888 Win User

This is frustrating. I'm a new Win10 user. The issue is when using Chrome and multiple tabs within Chrome and I open another Chrome page. My is monitor is split between the two browsers/windows. There's nothing else open.

Randomly when I move my mouse over to the X to close aTab, the entire browser then becomes maximized effectively overriding the "show windows side by side". It seems like I am somehow maximizing the screen.

This is exceptionally frustrating when I'm trying to clean and organize my bookmarks.

I'm using version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928).

Are there any ideas what's going on?

Sammy888, May 5, 2021
  4. Browser Tab becomes maximimized when deleting one of multiple tabs...

EDGE multiple tabs

Windows 10 Edge browser - I would like to have multiple tabs open when I start my EDGE, but I want one of those tabs to be the Top sites and suggested content page

VaLentinCohen, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Browser Tab becomes maximimized when deleting one of multiple tabs... - Similar Threads - Browser Tab becomes

2. Underrated feature? Browser tabs in ALT+TAB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Underrated feature? Browser tabs in ALT+TAB: I've seen a few people moaning about this but personally I think it's a great feature For those that aren't aware, the latest Windows 10 can display browser tabs from Edge in the ALT+TAB screen. At home, I run a combination of full screen apps and a few common websites, and...
  3. Chrome tabs and browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome tabs and browsers: I have a new HP laptop and I am running an extra screen. One the extra screen, I have 2 Chrome browsers with multiple different tabs on each browser. I have a Chrome browser on the laptop with different tabs. I would like that desktop set-up to be the same when I restart or...
  4. Browser tab switching

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browser tab switching: Now, hopefully this is fine, otherwise let me know where I should post this...and yes I have done a few Google searches to the avail of "this feature is coming!" Etc etc... I finally got the may 2020 update (fresh install with hardware upgraded) in July. Up until then, I was...
  5. Browser opens multiple tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser opens multiple tabs: When I open google to access the internet, it opens with 3 tabs. All say the webpage was not found or is unavailable. I can enter a new address into any three of the search bars and access the internet. I have set my google preferences to only open the google search page upon...
  6. Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple Firefox browser tabs load: *BiggrinRandomly when i`m using Outlook 365 or Firefox 62, numerous Firefox icons will run along the taskbar and vertically, and it`s quite difficult to stop and get rid of them, and most times i have to turn the computer off to start again. On the page it loads is "Try...
  7. Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Firefox browser tabs load: *BiggrinRandomly when i`m using Outlook 365 or Firefox 62, numerous Firefox icons will run along the taskbar and vertically, and it`s quite difficult to stop and get rid of them, and most times i have to turn the computer off to start again. On the page it loads is "Try...
  8. No browser except for edge is able to open multiple tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No browser except for edge is able to open multiple tabs: Hey, My problem began after the update on the 24th of July (KB434521) for version 1803. I was a chrome user and when I started chrome yesterday and tried opening more than 2 tabs, it would say pages are unresponsive and the only way to close it was to open task manager and...
  9. Edge - Browser Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Browser Tabs: Hi Everyone, I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced the following & if so, is there a fix. When I have a bunch of tabs open & click on the "+" on the top right of the screen to open a new tab. In the lower part of the screen it reflects the new tab, but when I...
  10. ALT + TAB Become WIN + TAB / Task view

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ALT + TAB Become WIN + TAB / Task view: how to change the look of ALT + TAB Become WIN + TAB / Task view? [img] I use ssd. and i want to turn on delayed startup. is it good or bad? 106661