Windows 10: Browser tab spam followed by screen flickering

Discus and support Browser tab spam followed by screen flickering in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had a little issue with my pc yesterday: was watching a video on Brave when suddenly just the tab part of the browser ( for reference, this one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HAHAHAgamer97, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Browser tab spam followed by screen flickering

I had a little issue with my pc yesterday: was watching a video on Brave when suddenly just the tab part of the browser ( for reference, this one https://imgur.com/a/5bSwuFv ) started spamming vertically all over the screen as if it was opening new copies of itself over and over. Sadly, I wasn’t actually able to see if new tabs were being opened, or if it was just a screen glitch. I was able to ALT+F4, and after that the brightness on my screen started to increase and decrease slightly, so I turned off my pc.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

submitted by /u/HAHAHAgamer97
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HAHAHAgamer97, Jun 6, 2022

2. Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jun 6, 2022
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jun 6, 2022
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Browser tab spam followed by screen flickering

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

Browser tab spam followed by screen flickering

1. Browser tab spam followed by screen flickering - Similar Threads - Browser tab spam

2. Screen flickering following auto update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering following auto update to windows 11: Since we allowed windows to auto update from windows 10 to window 11 we have been having issues with screen flickering constantly. We’ve tried the turn off display driver fix that is on the steps for trouble shooting on the MS help but it doesn’t work. Has anyone else had the...
  3. Screen flickering following auto update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering following auto update to windows 11: Since we allowed windows to auto update from windows 10 to window 11 we have been having issues with screen flickering constantly. We’ve tried the turn off display driver fix that is on the steps for trouble shooting on the MS help but it doesn’t work. Has anyone else had the...
  4. disturbing Spam Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disturbing Spam Browser: i need some help with my edge that always pop-up when i start the computer, and that browser always open random sites that might not i like. the sites name http://forlumineontor.com/4/2569433/. thank you...
  5. disturbing Spam Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disturbing Spam Browser: i need some help with my edge that always pop-up when i start the computer, and that browser always open random sites that might not i like. the sites name http://forlumineontor.com/4/2569433/. thank you...
  6. Browser Screen Flickering

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser Screen Flickering: So, i have this strange problem that i dont know how to fix it. The problem is like this -I open a browser i try on chrome and edge, if i only use the browser, it wont flicker - i open a browser, and then i use discord or any app that isn't in a fullscreen then i minimized...
  7. Chrome tabs and browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome tabs and browsers: I have a new HP laptop and I am running an extra screen. One the extra screen, I have 2 Chrome browsers with multiple different tabs on each browser. I have a Chrome browser on the laptop with different tabs. I would like that desktop set-up to be the same when I restart or...
  8. Browser tab switching

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browser tab switching: Now, hopefully this is fine, otherwise let me know where I should post this...and yes I have done a few Google searches to the avail of "this feature is coming!" Etc etc... I finally got the may 2020 update (fresh install with hardware upgraded) in July. Up until then, I was...
  9. certain tabs flicker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    certain tabs flicker: My problem is difficult to describe, but certain tabs flicker when I open them on my laptop. It happens when using drop down menus in games and when trying to view emails on the mail app most notably. Also when I open the power menu, the sleep option looks like it vibrates....
  10. Edge - Browser Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Browser Tabs: Hi Everyone, I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced the following & if so, is there a fix. When I have a bunch of tabs open & click on the "+" on the top right of the screen to open a new tab. In the lower part of the screen it reflects the new tab, but when I...