Windows 10: Browser tab switching

Discus and support Browser tab switching in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Now, hopefully this is fine, otherwise let me know where I should post this...and yes I have done a few Google searches to the avail of "this feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mizz3r0, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Browser tab switching

Now, hopefully this is fine, otherwise let me know where I should post this...and yes I have done a few Google searches to the avail of "this feature is coming!" Etc etc...

I finally got the may 2020 update (fresh install with hardware upgraded) in July. Up until then, I was able to switch tabs in chrome/edge (old and new) etc. Using my mouse wheel. Be it on windows XP/7 and Linux distros.

Wtf am I missing or not locating to return this ability? As after I gave up a couple weeks after the new install, it's back to bugging me. And now confirmed that ctrl+tab works. But mouse wheel does not. It does work for scrolling through a page...

This is starting to make me feel like I have been crazy the last few years with the ability not actually being there...but with how many pages I open frequently, there's no way I imagined it.

If its a reg edit I need to do. Let me know so I can stop pulling out my hair

submitted by /u/mizz3r0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mizz3r0, Oct 19, 2020

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Oct 20, 2020
  3. BF3 Browser Utility

New! BF3 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • Added Browser Tabs with add and remove tab buttons.
    • Added a new feature to pause the "Auto Refresh" feature if bf3 is not running.
    • Added new call outs on buttons.
    • Tweaked the progress bar to improve load status.
    New screen shots have been added to the OP! *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Browser tab switching

Tabs in browser

Hi Robert,

There could be changes made in your Internet Explorer settings that have caused the tabs to not open right away when the browser is launched. To set Internet Explorer to open several websites upon launch, follow these steps:

• Launch Internet Explorer.
    • Open the websites you want to automatically open when IE is launch.
    • Once done, click the Tools (gear-like) icon located in the upper-right hand corner of the page, then select Internet options.
    • In the General tab, under Home page, click Use current.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Close and relaunch Internet Explorer and see if the websites open right away.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Browser tab switching

1. Browser tab switching - Similar Threads - Browser tab switching

2. mouse is vibrating randomly and switching tabs if I am on browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse is vibrating randomly and switching tabs if I am on browser: I have been experiencing the following issues with the Microsoft Sculpt mouse. I have replaced the batteries with the new one. still same issue.The mouse is vibrating randomly.While I am MS Teams, randomly switching chat tabs or If browsing a stie, randomly going back and...
  3. mouse is vibrating randomly and switching tabs if I am on browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse is vibrating randomly and switching tabs if I am on browser: I have been experiencing the following issues with the Microsoft Sculpt mouse. I have replaced the batteries with the new one. still same issue.The mouse is vibrating randomly.While I am MS Teams, randomly switching chat tabs or If browsing a stie, randomly going back and...
  4. Nags to switch browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nags to switch browser: After a system restart Microsoft always asks me if I want to switch my browser [from Firefox]. Is there a way to stop these pop-ups? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nags-to-switch-browser/a0589a2b-f7d4-45c4-adff-8c3db87848de
  5. Underrated feature? Browser tabs in ALT+TAB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Underrated feature? Browser tabs in ALT+TAB: I've seen a few people moaning about this but personally I think it's a great feature For those that aren't aware, the latest Windows 10 can display browser tabs from Edge in the ALT+TAB screen. At home, I run a combination of full screen apps and a few common websites, and...
  6. Chrome tabs and browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome tabs and browsers: I have a new HP laptop and I am running an extra screen. One the extra screen, I have 2 Chrome browsers with multiple different tabs on each browser. I have a Chrome browser on the laptop with different tabs. I would like that desktop set-up to be the same when I restart or...
  7. Switch tab order (Ctrl + Tab) in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Switch tab order (Ctrl + Tab) in Edge: In previous versions of Windows and IE, you could change the order of tabs you switch to when using Ctrl + Tab. The 2 choices were to just cycle through each tab or use the most recent order. The latter is the one I have always used as it fits my purposes best. The default...
  8. Switch tab order (Ctrl + Tab) in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Switch tab order (Ctrl + Tab) in Edge: In previous versions of Windows and IE, you could change the order of tabs you switch to when using Ctrl + Tab. The 2 choices were to just cycle through each tab or use the most recent order. The latter is the one I have always used as it fits my purposes best. The default...
  9. Delay of Showing Text in Forms/Boxes and Switching Tabs in Any Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Delay of Showing Text in Forms/Boxes and Switching Tabs in Any Browser: Hello, I have an Envy 15t notebook running Win 10 x64 with 1TB 5400 rpm HD. Everything is up-to-date; no virus or malware that I know of (keep Kaspersky up-to-date). I recently upgraded Kaspersky to 2017 with Secure Connection but the issue happens when Secure Connection is...
  10. Edge - Browser Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Browser Tabs: Hi Everyone, I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced the following & if so, is there a fix. When I have a bunch of tabs open & click on the "+" on the top right of the screen to open a new tab. In the lower part of the screen it reflects the new tab, but when I...