Windows 10: browser tracking problems

Discus and support browser tracking problems in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello my name is George, I have some dilemmas about my (not defolt) Browser, where some programs detect tacking elements... If I must ask, is this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by georgeradich, Aug 22, 2019.

1. browser tracking problems

Hello my name is George,

I have some dilemmas about my (not defolt) Browser, where some programs detect tacking elements... If I must ask, is this program relevant, and how is this possible if it is true ?

Thank you.

(sand screenshots) browser tracking problems 4c179781-48c7-45b9-af9f-65787fdc7f1b?upload=true.png browser tracking problems eeb9bad0-2e8c-41c6-a0d1-95d7bbd1c61e?upload=true.png browser tracking problems 608261c4-22f7-49ad-9a2c-03643ec61578?upload=true.png )

browser tracking problems 3c4c1b52-aa6d-4eae-85c3-f6e456033392?upload=true.png

:)

georgeradich, Aug 22, 2019

2. 5300 track list problem

what do you mean with

"this happens whenever I try to open any track list."

Do you mean the dynamic built-in track lists like "recent" and "most played"?

If those fail, I would suspect a problem with the phone... suggest you either try a phone firmware update (even if just to reinstall the same version) with Nokia Software Updater; or return to the shop and complain.

~~

About the random order of tracks in an Album, I've written to Nokia and got an answer... See my posts on this forum

5300: Music library "Album view" shows eAAC+ (.M4A) tracks in random, changing order

You could write to Nokia customer service yourself, and e.g. link to this or my post, to add your vote to get this fixed.

fred_be9300, Aug 22, 2019
  3. 5300 track list problem

If you make track lists with Nokia's software, and those crash the music player, then yeah I'd get it replaced.

Does this also happen with track lists made on the phone itself? ('Options>Show Tracks' and then 'Options>Save as track list'; You can combine that with the 'Add to favourites' and 'Track lists > favourites > play' to make your own track lists on the phone)

Or perhaps, first try to reinstall the phone's firmware using "Nokia Software Updater", if you feel like working the problem some more yourself.

fred_be9300, Aug 22, 2019
  4. browser tracking problems

Unable to set default browser

• Does this issue happens while you try to set other browser as default too or is it specific to specific browser?

Any browser.

Already did the steps you suggested. It's some kind of bug where it's impossible to set a default browser at all.

I heard elsewhere from one other user
    that it seems to be a problem with upgrading to 10 on the SP3. Sounds very specifc.

guustavooo, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

browser tracking problems

1. browser tracking problems - Similar Threads - browser tracking problems

2. Browser problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser problems: So basically I am on windows and whenever I use Opera GX, sometimes the computer completely freezes randomly, and I have to close the tab, and then I literally CAN'T GO TO THAT WEBSITE ANYMORE OR THE COMPUTER FREEZES AGAIN. And it's not like it freezes, then I'm fine. It is...
  3. Browser problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser problems: So basically I am on windows and whenever I use Opera GX, sometimes the computer completely freezes randomly, and I have to close the tab, and then I literally CAN'T GO TO THAT WEBSITE ANYMORE OR THE COMPUTER FREEZES AGAIN. And it's not like it freezes, then I'm fine. It is...
  4. Browser Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser Problems: I installed the windows 11 update a few months ago but went back to the previous version because right after it messed with my browser. I'm unsure if this is because of the update, or just a browser hijacker. Sometimes when I would look up things and click on the links to...
  5. Browser Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser Problems: I installed the windows 11 update a few months ago but went back to the previous version because right after it messed with my browser. I'm unsure if this is because of the update, or just a browser hijacker. Sometimes when I would look up things and click on the links to...
  6. Tracking problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tracking problem: Hello experts, When I open a conversation on Facebook, I click to the text box and start chatting, but when I get a reply, I get a notification that the message has arrived from the same person, even though I'm in the same conversation, which makes me need to click on the...
  7. Browser problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browser problem: So I got my pc about a year ago, and after some months Google chrome just stoped working, like if u clicked on it it opened for a millisecond and instantly closed again. I tried to reinstall chrome but that didnt help. So I simply used firefox as a new browser, and I forgot...
  8. browser problem

in Browsers and Email
    browser problem: i use firefox most of the time, this morning i could not logon to my bank, cant connect to upstream server i tried edge, same answer i tried vivaldi, did fine i went back to firefox and edge, they dont work, same error i am without a clue, two different browser dont work but...
  9. Browser Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser Problem: I think there is a problem with my laptop, every time I launched my PC, the command prompt will appear then suddenly it will disappear, then the Google Chrome browser will open even though I didn't click it. I don't know what's happening so please can you help me? This is...
  10. Location Tracking Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Location Tracking Problem: I am trying to set up Hulu. It says it needs to track my location. I go into Settings, Privacy, Location and it states Location for this device is on. I click try again on Hulu and I get the it needs to track my location screen again. How can I get out of this loop?...