Windows 10: Browser Trials

Discus and support Browser Trials in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After weeks of trying different browsers, always something comes up I don't like. I have finally made this one default, and I don't look like looking... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, Jul 7, 2016.

1. elbmek Win User

Browser Trials

After weeks of trying different browsers, always something comes up I don't like. I have finally made this one default, and I don't look like looking elsewhere ever again - IE11. Its been several weeks since I used it last, and maybe some upgrades have made it stronger, but its quite fast too. Couple of things not quite right, yet, like some password saving, but I'm probably 98% there. Edge is also doing very well, but its not my main browser, but it's ok.

edit: in IE11 tools; there is a switch for windows update, when clicked it tells me It cant find 'wuapp.exe' - bug?

:)

elbmek, Jul 7, 2016
  2. lbuchu79 Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise 90 day trial

Does the 90 day trial have the new Microsoft Edge web browser?

lbuchu79, Jul 7, 2016
  3. ashok0761 Win User
    Nokia 6030

hi If u have full version of mobius media browser then you can do it with a click but not in trial.

ashok0761, Jul 7, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Browser Trials

I'm still sticking with Forefox.

CountMike, Jul 10, 2016
  5. elbmek Win User
    I had various passwords successfully save in IE11. Then today, they had all gone!! I give up.

elbmek, Jul 10, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I tend to agree.. and I'm also using Edge more each day.

BunnyJ, Jul 10, 2016
  7. elbmek Win User
    I have edge set up, but still getting the feel of it, slowly but surely

elbmek, Jul 10, 2016
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Browser Trials

I just dove into it. Noting like an all at once approach for me.

BunnyJ, Jul 10, 2016
  9. elbmek Win User
    What I don't like about Edge is the lack of settings, its abysmal. Also apparently I cant 'use some features' unless I am logged in on a Microsoft account. No, I wont. I do have one but the MS account facility insists on passwords even to log in.

elbmek, Jul 10, 2016
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    For me being logged into my MS account has never been an issue so I don't have that issue with accessing all of the features and the new extensions.

BunnyJ, Jul 10, 2016
  11. elbmek Win User
    when setting up a new pc, if you don't read the lickle letters properly, you have to log in with a MS account. I click on use local account, and that's the best. *Devil

elbmek, Jul 11, 2016
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    I don't know how or why that would be the best. All it is really is an email account with say, Hotmail. It's not like I'm sharing any personal information with MS.

BunnyJ, Jul 11, 2016
  13. CountMike New Member

Browser Trials

I like having everything under same account, even phone and added my brothers phone to it. Everything is nicely synced across all devices that way.

CountMike, Jul 11, 2016
  14. altae Win User
    I suggest you try Vivaldi, it's a really great browser created by the inventor of Opera. You can customize almost everything. Plus you can install chrome addons.

I really like it, if it wasn't for 2 details it would long have replaced Firefox:

- No possibility to restrict bandwidth of downloads
    - No "No-Script" addon

But I don't know if these are important to you. Probably not since you like IE 11 which offers nothing like that.

altae, Jul 12, 2016
  15. CountMike New Member
    I have Vivaldi installed but not using it much. FF is still the king for me.

CountMike, Jul 12, 2016
Thema:

Browser Trials

1. Browser Trials - Similar Threads - Browser Trials

2. Stop browser opening on itself & downloading .htm files on itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop browser opening on itself & downloading .htm files on itself: It's been a week that my PC acts like this.> Open browser directly to youtube and stay there for 5 seconds then closes itself. It will trigger many time as long my PC is open> Downloads .htm file "watch.htm" to be exact.> Inactives my active window which I'm experiencing...
  3. Stop browser opening on itself & downloading .htm files on itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop browser opening on itself & downloading .htm files on itself: It's been a week that my PC acts like this.> Open browser directly to youtube and stay there for 5 seconds then closes itself. It will trigger many time as long my PC is open> Downloads .htm file "watch.htm" to be exact.> Inactives my active window which I'm experiencing...
  4. Stop browser opening on itself & downloading .htm files on itself

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. File Explorer Upload Screen From Browser Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Upload Screen From Browser Slow: So, while uploading media from any browser, I have noticed that the File Explorer screen for uploading media is extremely slow and unresponsive after the latest updates, it takes an minute to load. However, after restarting File Explorer, it works fine for some time. Is there...
  6. File Explorer Upload Screen From Browser Slow

File Explorer Upload Screen From Browser Slow: So, while uploading media from any browser, I have noticed that the File Explorer screen for uploading media is extremely slow and unresponsive after the latest updates, it takes an minute to load. However, after restarting File Explorer, it works fine for some time. Is there...
  7. All my browsers say that it is being "managed by your organization". It says it on edge and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my browsers say that it is being "managed by your organization". It says it on edge and...: I noticed that when I was on chrome, I got an error notification saying: New extension added ChrysanthemumLeucanthemum. There was also another notification that popped up when I tried removing it called BradypusTridactylus. I've tried almost every solution I could find...
  8. All my browsers say that it is being "managed by your organization". It says it on edge and...

All my browsers say that it is being "managed by your organization". It says it on edge and...: I noticed that when I was on chrome, I got an error notification saying: New extension added ChrysanthemumLeucanthemum. There was also another notification that popped up when I tried removing it called BradypusTridactylus. I've tried almost every solution I could find...
  9. Windows Bluetooth taking priority over Browser Chrome Bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Bluetooth taking priority over Browser Chrome Bluetooth connection: First and moremost, has there been an update to Windows 11 that changes the behaviour of how bluettoth devices connect? If so, what is it?Secondly, I am trying to connect a device via my browser Chrome and do not wish to connect it via the Windows bluetooth devices menu. I'd...
  10. Can't get Edge Browser on New Hard Drive Trial Period Expired!

in Browsers and Email
    Can't get Edge Browser on New Hard Drive Trial Period Expired!: As I had a spare copy of Win 7 (upgrade version) I decided to configure a new Hard Drive (Which I have on swappable pull out trays) So to make sure there were no bugs or glitches, this is what I did. (1) Formatted the Drive (2) Clean Install of Win XP (3) Clean...